What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

On 1/22/2020 at 7:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

Bitcoin prices will continue to rise, this is evidenced by the price of bitcoin which has broken through $ 10,000. In my opinion this year we can see the high price of bitcoin

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/22/2020 at 5:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

A shorter bull run have been started in cyrpto currencies field. Also there is uncertainty being generated too. But the hope is high to have a little bull run before the halving season started. 

30 minutes ago, Cryptoo said:

Generally good experienced people really make a good amount of money form cryoto market as a daily basis income .

I always suggest to start with low amount of money if you arebeginner here , thanku happy earning ..

This seems like good advice. I also think that beginners should invest in low amounts at start and increase their investments only when they have learned the basics. 

Well from cryptocurrency you can expect alot because number of people investing here is growing up day by day which means more investments and more profitable investments are gonna strike soon.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:50 PM, Darkelf11 said:

Maybe bitcoin's value will cross the $9000 mark. But expect it to swing going down and going up.

Well bitcoin has today crossed $10000 marks which proves the market always offers alot.

I think now there are many coins on the market trade, not all are profitable but yes there some of them around 20 or 30 are very good to invest on them, so now is better than before, before we have just Bitcoin as source.

profit that you can get from investing and trading. then join this forum or bitcointalk, and you can follow the bounty or airdrop, then you can expect crypto earnings from there to become your income.

People really earn money here.  You have to trade wisely.  If you are a beginner you should start from a small amount. 

On 1/22/2020 at 7:06 PM, Badman001 said:

Generally it is not an easy to make an good income in cryoto market .

Generally good experienced people really make a good amount of money form cryoto market as a daily basis income .

I always suggest to start with low amount of money if you are beginner here , thanku happy earning 🙂 .

I am expecting good gains from the crypto. So not  a big deals  here. Now bitcoin will go upward.

in crypto currency so many coins available but all not valuable, only few coins are valuable so I expecte this coins give good profit in year quarter, like bitcoin ETH litecoin present good price and pump up also nice, I invest this coins in 2020 so expect they give profit in year end.

From the way this January has been, I guess the first quarter of the year will be the same. Be high on some days and fall on some days. I think it'll be stable after halving is over.

I only expect one thing from cryptocurrencies, which is that countries that are banning cryptocurrencies will be more active with cryptocurrencies and find a way to solve the bad things to allow the use of cryptocurrencies.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:41 PM, Fattkidd said:

Let just hope that the priceof the market will be on our side because the market price is very unpredictable but if your a professional trader then you can expect a better trade.

The future of the crypto market is so much bright and good and we can make good money in it if we invest some money in the market becasue crypto is the great market and in this market we make huge profit and this is good for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

25 minutes ago, Mehrab Talukder said:

This year so many coins showing us symptoms about bullrun. This year started Bitcoin price increase continues, Bitcoin cash, Dashcoin,zash, and Bitcoin SV coin price will increase by double..

This is just a touch, the real bullrun will occur in the last quarter of 2020.

I demand important from crypto.i tenderness crypto.as crypto is adopted altogether over the earth we tin without difficulty put on the cheerful impending in it.already a lot of pleasantly identified huge corporation fire up accommodating crypto accordingly i preserve go out with cryptowill boom the advertise

17 hours ago, FARHAN1235 said:

In this year 2020, it is probably going to anticipate from cryptocurrencies that will make a genuine blast. This will happen either before Dividing of bitcoin itself, or later what u think

What you should expect from crypto is that the halving will make the price to move actually.

I just expect from cryptocurrency that the price of cryptocoin will increase day by day. This year it crossed 10,000$ hope it will cross 20,000$.  If it held wi all crypto users will  be too much happy.

Think positive. Expect a huge profit in crypto currency. A successful investor or trader will need a lot of understanding in crypto world. You should be technically skills and have a knowledge in blockchain.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, Delgboke said:

Expect a bull run on the start of 2nd Quarter, During this quarter we can expect pump and down or up and down price of bitcoin. This is to shaken all the weak hands force them to dump their coins as early as anticipated. Keep hodling

spacer.png

Lits of newbie expect crypto as a profit gainer and easy to get money.but the truth is crypto currency is a risky  and expect that there is a lot of scammers and opportunist on it.

Actually Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency. We can see that day by day their price increasing. 

you can expect  good gains from crypto.  As the price of bitcoin is rising day by day. 

On 1/22/2020 at 6:36 PM, Delgboke said:

As we always expect bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price ups but reality are different last few years we saw bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price pump and dump lot of time. That's why I expect all over the country accept bitcoin and others cryptocurrency.                 

The Main Topic Which You Except From Crypto Currency Is That The Price Is Going Up Or Down According To You Because By This You Can Gain A Large Profit.

First quarter of market already hipe in first two months of 2020. Now expected some down fall in prices of crypto market. If this is not happening then not good enough for investors.