What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

Well all of us of course expecting that bitcoin will now reach bull this year but because of it's volatility we can't predict what can happen as times goes by, we just need to believe and trust that bitcoin can reach its peak this year. 

On 1/22/2020 at 7:10 PM, Harris123 said:

If you look at the amount of investors in crypto currencies they are increasing day-by-day.So i think the price of crypto currencies will gradually rise in the future.So expect a handsome profit from the crypto currencies.

Yes you are absolutely right if you look at the amount of investors in crypto currencies they are increasing daybyday so it is expected that the price will rise in future.

You should expect cryptocurrency to be very glorious this year, starting with the first quarter crypto prices will slowing rise and the second quarter after the halving of bitcoin block reward we will see a bull run, investors will rush to buy as much cryptocurrency they can afford.

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't become like that, not immediately but eventually in a couple of years bitcoin will be much more widespread

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

We can expect a lot of things from the shop like a long run. It is hoped that if we are open for a long time we can achieve a lot of things and earn a lot of money by investing.

I express from cryptocurrency that one day it will make me a millionaire, and one of the reasons is that I pay the most money through it and I have the most investment I can think of because of these killersIn the future it will make me a millionaire .And which I think is a very real fact

But I did not keep any kind of an exception from the currency because I do not invest any kind of investment in it and one of the reasons is that it seems to me like a lot of gambling and I have not done any kind of trade or investment in it todaySo far I know this is why I love it

On 1/22/2020 at 5:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

This first quarter is a very good time for crypto and we have to expect a strong bull run in this first quarter of the year as in this time the halving will take place. 

On 1/22/2020 at 6:06 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

I think expecting a good price increase  in all the cryptocurrency will be better for you and for us of all.as the bullrun have to be arrive in this year but we donot exactly know about its arrival .so expecting it by the end of the year is ok.

4 minutes ago, Shahud said:

I think expecting a good price increase  in all the cryptocurrency will be better for you and for us of all.as the bullrun have to be arrive in this year but we donot exactly know about its arrival .so expecting it by the end of the year is ok.

In the end we will see much more while in the start the bullrun is started and this bullrun will make all of us rich and in the end we all will do trade and an altcoin season will come. 

6 minutes ago, Loisyisa said:

Well expecting profit and more acceptance and usage of the coins

The usage of the coin is really expected well in the future because in the future people will know that it is very easy to use it and in that we can shop online easily so everyone will adopt it for their usage. 

1 hour ago, Biswaskhan said:

Yes expected that  cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency  is good earning and investment now the world. many people work cryptocurrency   earn bitcoin .If one has done proper research and gain knowledge it wont be  earn Bitcoin. Because i expected that cryptocurrency.    

many but not all! and time must pass before everyone starts to consume cryptocurrency then its long-awaited increase in price occurs.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:36 PM, Delgboke said:

Interms of cryptocurrency, I would say expect anything from crypto. The reason is that, cryptocurrency can never be predicted, what you think will happen, may not happen, and most times the reverse is always the case. So just expect the unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, MOProgress said:

Interms of cryptocurrency, I would say expect anything from crypto. The reason is that, cryptocurrency can never be predicted, what you think will happen, may not happen, and most times the reverse is always the case. So just expect the unbelievable.

yes you're right my friend! and you know it is normal believe! it is a new growing financial economy and it needs to show itself and it is struggling even more correctly to say that those characters who are difficult to change at the given time are struggling with it.

Are you trading? 

As of bitcoin a bull run might really happen as it goes near halving. 

Same goes with Ethereum. A fork will happen that will end up as POS with ETH 2.0 getting near. 

You might want to have those two in your stash while the value grows. 

What you need to expect. Do 100 post and earn money for every post. More you reply the more you earn 

People should see cryptocurrency as a mode of exchange, and with that exchange they can earn. They should also see it as an investment into where it needs attention and time in order for it to profit and be useful.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:36 PM, Delgboke said:

Crypto market is the good market and in this market we can make good money and also in this market you can expect that it will give you high level profit because in this market if you invest your money and buy the coins then you will make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes i agree with you.increase cryptocurrency price that's very important. in this time currency demand is very high.and demand increasing day by day.but currency price are average. so i agree currency price should be increased. 

2 hours ago, Davon said:

Yes i agree with mate. Expect nothing less but excellent in the Crypto world. Bitcoin and other major Altcoins Market price will certain gain more value as more crypto investors on daily bases coming up with various crypto projects. 

Therefore we must continue to support the development of crypto so that crypto can later become even greater and have a valuable value in the eyes of the world community.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, Delgboke said:

When it comes to crypto currency then just lower your expectations don’t expect that you will get a lot of profit or you will get rich instantly expect loss and winning.

You can except crypto coins price increase in this year and bitcoin cross 12000$ dollars in 2020 and you make huge profit in crypto also crypto legalize in worldwide.

Most people seem to only expect high profits from cryptocurrency. It is true that this is one of the most amazing aspects of crypto but if we all think about cryptocurrency in terms of money, there will be no bright future for it. We should also think about innovative ways to promote cryptocurrency and increase its supporters in the world. Cryptocurrency needs more support to continue to exist in the long run. We should not forget that cryptocurrency was developed to serve as an online payment method and we should facilitate conditions for anyone to use crypto as their main payment systems.