If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

17 minutes ago, Nayem931565 said:

I would go back to the time which Satoshi nakamoto first created bitcoin. And bought with all the money that I would have found bitcoins and after that I would not have denied myself anything in life.

Something that many people want to do, if possible, go back to the past. I also hope and want to do that. But everything is already impossible, so I only hope for the future.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

Everyone will do the same thing as you. It seems like there wasn't enough bitcoin available at that time for us to buy together (I'm just kidding). If I can go back in time with a time machine, obviously I will also collect as much bitcoin as possible. at that time if I was not mistaken the faucet site provided a very large fee. so I won't buy it.

2 hours ago, stive 100 said:

If you have a time machine, it's good to imagine it.  Well, for me, I can do the same.  Or ... I will use my time machine to search in the near future for which Bitcoin will grow and go back to the present time before the Bitcoin business.  And to repeat, there are many benefits.:-++

I think this is very good idea. i will also do the same thing if i have time machine then i will go back in time when the bitcoin was launched back in 2009 and buy some bitcoins and will be enjoying my profit now. but this is all imagination.

there is no such machine made yet but it is a thought and people trying to do this things in films. If anyone will success to make such device then it will be awesome 

On 1/21/2020 at 8:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

This is the matter of imagination only. Nothing could be happen in reality like this. We have to be realistic and should try hard to learn the technicalities about crypto currencies in order to earn decent earnings.

Okay, now I so need a time machine too, to back in time when bitcoin was still very cheap and not very many people know about them. I heard there's a time people even give tons of bitcoin for free too. I will go there, and hold my bitcoin for the next few years until the ATH, and sell them all, and bought again. But a time machine would be useful in a lot of things, not just bitcoin, you know, things.

Everyone is trying, will return to the past and buy bitcoins cheaply. I would rather visit the future. Need to know if it makes sense to invest in cryptocurrencies? Perhaps in the future cryptocurrencies do not exist.

If I knew that btc will grow 100000% then I will buy at 1$ or on base price is 0.03$ Now I am billionaire of crypto market but unfortunately I have no information of this market that is why now I haven't much btc. 

• +1 1

If i have an time machine i'll back in 2009 when bitcoin started in January i'll buy a lot of bitcoins and wait until December 2017 and sell your coins and you will be millionaire it's profitable and beneficial. But i believe the bull run comes again and earn into my holding my bitcoins.

This is almost impossible, you have to accept your past and live your present, because the order of buying and selling currency is not expected, maybe in the future many things will change too, no one knows.

• -3 1

Yes, we have to do much more than that. We invest our money in bitcoin functions, and we can achieve what we want in the future.

• -4 1
  • -1 1

14 hours ago, cdr Nadim said:

If I have a time machine, I will go back in time on the 25th and invest all my money in Bitcoin and Ethereum, it will be the best thing ever, I will be one of the richest people on the planet.

Yes that will be nice as you will buy it all at low and after that you will come.back to sell them all.

I would go back in time and change a lot of my exam answers. God I wish I can do that. Also I would buy tons of Bitcoin from 2009 when it was only for a few cents .

If you have a time machine you can literally be the owner of this planet. Because you would be able to predict absolutely everything and everyone would listen to you 

On 1/21/2020 at 11:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

if time machine give me opportunity to turn back time I will buy more Bitcoins and sell it on 20k$ price. I discover Bitcoin only 2016 the price is only 300$ per bitcoin. if I only knew I can buy more bitcoins and sell it on ATH. 

That was a funny question , if I get a time traveling mechine I will travel to past and I will change my life,. Then I will buy bitcoins from past and I will exchange it in my current life 

If i had a time machine, i will do the same , because right now, i am doing what i like to do, but i have a dream, maybe i would like to try using cryptotalk earlier, to be honest, i feel bad to know late about this forum

Buy different types of income and keep them 🙂 If I had to have that system I could be a billionaire with lots of Bitcoin and half of them promote on OT 2017 and now most of all

Probably like many on this forum with such an opportunity, they would return to the time when the cryptocurrency was born.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If I have a time machine, I will return to school to be serious and get diplomas. I would also do more sports. I would start working younger and I would not go to jail.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Top crypto goto former in 2009 together with get top, however, that I usually do not for people with top controlling consequently possibly not mounting given that Crypto promote at this point meant for substantial agencies or simply option traders together with not having promoted are not going to are available.

• +1 1

Yes, yes, I would do the same, I would just move in 2009 and buy at least 1000 bitcoins and live for my pleasure until 2016, knowing that I would be a millionaire. But unfortunately this does not happen, maybe something similar will be invented in the future

If I have time machine then I will go to the past and buy bitcoin at low rates then hold them for a long time and sale them with good profits. 

I think almost every one will agree with your decision. Even i would have get back into the past and would have buyed lots of bitcoins. And also i would have travelled into future to see tge pri es of altcoins and would have purchased them at present time.😂