Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

i secure the decentralized to be additional established on itself as an elective been strong by utilizing everybody to be able to be able of move, so i am going by utilizing decentralized cryptocurrency interchange than centralized cryptocurrency substitute.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:42 AM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

@Nezar Hello mate, Central and decentralized platform or organization, are both better, but to I personally I prefer decentralized platform, because are attempting to make that not so much the case These are attempts to keep the data off company servers and sometimes keep it under the user's control.

To me decentralized is better because you have control over your assets and you can withdraw your funds without any middle man while centralized your assets will be controlled by the managing team, thanks.

Good day everyone in Cryptotalk industry. I think that each of the two previous types has various advantages and disadvantages, so it is not possible to accurately judge which of them is the best. So all platform is so good for learning and earning. And it is so fair in the payments of it's workers.

I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to highlight. But I do not know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail.  I don't know.

19 minutes ago, Kohunbs348 said:

In my opinion, centralised platforms are better as there will be a control of the users by the authorities. Likewise many spams will be reduced. Decentralised platforms provide users ultra freedom which will lead into many fraud practices.

Hey, centralized platform has the central authority to control your funds. Concept of DeFi is raised to get freedom to control the assets. Now there are so many decent DEXes like Uniswap, BinanceDEX, etc. where you can exchange your tokens just by trusting the smartcontracts, I mean no middlemen is required there to alter your financial activities. 

Hello my dear friend i do not tell you any more knowledge because i am a new here basically i am know about a litte more about of thes. According to my little knowledge i think decentralized plateforum is very good because its security system is good.

Decentralized exchanges offer more protection than centralized exchanges. A considerable risk of trading with centralized crypto exchanges is of hackers. They can hack the third party which uses private keys to access all the funds of the users, and you could lose all of your deposit.If an organization needs an easy-to-manage system that allows it to exert a great deal of control over workloads and user access, a centralized network makes the most sense. Decentralized architecture may be more difficult to implement and maintain, but it offers advantages in terms of redundancy and security.SHARE THIS ARTICLE. Bitcoin's infrastructure is more centralized than ever before --raising alarms about the security and viability of what is championed as a decentralized network. Transactions on the Bitcoin network are processed by so-called miners -- mostly companies operating vast arrays of computers.

Friend you make good post and describe both. But i would prefer first decentralization, because it can control so many on base of capacity. So we are using cryptotalk and cryptocurrency ,this is base on decentralization. But centralize is good but people now prefer decentralization.

Decentralized are not upheld by any organization and use blockchain innovation. Unified trades is the trades holded by privately owned businesses and give wallets to store our Cryptocurrencies.

If an organization needs an easy to manage system that allows it to exert a great deal of control over workload and user access,a centralized network makes  the most sense.Decentralized architecture may be more difficult to implement and maintain but it offer advantages in terms of redundancy and security.

I don't know any knowledge about Central or decentralized  platform i am here to reading more senior members content to get knowledge about those both platform so i hope i will get good knowledge about this platforms

• +1 1

welcome my friend. As for me, I am new here in the forum and on the Internet and in this field of digital currencies and investment, but I think that decentralization is a little better than centralization because it is easier to use and does not require much effort.

Centralized is best in way that it has the option for stop but in other way it is not upto the demands of day trader mostly the day traders like the decentralized mode of trading that is best in my view i think peer to peer option is best in it and authentication is also present there

My dear friend with you are seen your post is new for me and I do not have much information and knowledge about this topic so I want that you must guide me in this matter because you are our teacher and we are teaching from u i am very thankful to you if you guide me in this matter thank you my friend.

Well in my point of view you should go for the decentralized platform. As cryptotalk because it will give you more profit on the investment which you did. Do your own forum it will be very helpful for you in trading or earning money or profits. Thank you 

I think the best is the centralized if these sites give us the security seeing recommendations on the use of any of these exchanges, in my opinion it is best to find an exchange that has good money and has many pairs to trade.

Likes to use decentralized digital currency, did you know that bitcoin is decentralized you can send bitcoins to peer than centralized currency you don't know if it is safe you know you can earn even in currency instability when trading and holding your currency, get free bitcoins  Join in the investment and promotion. Yobit has many benefits that are easy to use and include investment boxes and various currencies, withdrawals and deposits from banks. Thanks guys.

Dear Friend! Cryptoforum is the best platform to earn money online and learn knowledge at the same time. Here we can invest income by posting on useful comments. 

In my opinion, decentralized platform are far better than centralized platform. I like decentralized network because it is not in control of a single organization or a person so that they  cannot do any fraud. In centralized platform they asked about our KYC and many personal information so I personally don't like it. 

Yes, my friend, both are useful and no one can distinguish one from the other, but I think decentralized platforms are better because you work through them without intermediaries and with absolute freedom and trading through them is better.

Centralization of authority ensures that the power to plan and make decisions is solely the responsibility of top management. Decentralization refers on the other hand to the dissemination of powers to middle and low level management by top management.

Among centralised or decentralised forums I will prefer decentralised due to its high security. The transactions through bitcoins are easier due to their low taxes. As well as in decentralisation forums we have control on our assets and we can use bitcoins freely.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Of course, my friend, I think that the decentralized platform is better because the security on it is high friend, I think that the decentralized platform is better But the central platform, meaning there is no safety, is like the decentralized platform

To be honest both centralized and decentralized currency have their own goods and cons on the currency world, if we think about decentralized currency they are good because their is no middle  man and no extra charges, but its full of scammers and hackers, but centralized currency's are more safe and secure.