Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

I think decentralized platforms are better because on those platforms if you don't want to give information about your portfolio or personal you shouldn't do it and in the centrals if you should and they have all your data so that's why I prefer decentralized platforms.

i think both of them are good but some people like one of them and the other like the other the thing is about some view points so search about them and take your decision

• +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 3:42 PM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

In my opinion, decentralization is good somehow.

As you have mentioned all the pros and cons of 

centralization and decentralization.

Yes, decentralization takes much more from you.

The most precious is your information.

And you to provide for the trasfer of your amount.

Plus it also takes some fees for their services.

its bit tricky. 

For me, each platform has its positive side and also its negative side, I have no preferences but I can highlight the good sides and the bad sides of each bad or good platform, it has different variations in each of these platforms, although Binance for me is a A very good platform also has its disadvantages and uniswap which is also a very good trading platform has its bad points. 

Both are good, thank you for the clarification, but I prefer the decentralized platform than the good that there is no authority to control the decentralized platforms, and also there is a high security rate in the decentralized platforms.

• +3 1

The particular simple relocating my Bitcoin coming from my accessories and also marketing right to the best bidder over a decentralized swap just like Remitano and also Paxful will be a single purpose I enjoy decentralized deals greater than centralized deals. Frequently, accessories about centralized deals could be straight down, and thus, you can not also distance themself the money yet together with Dex, practically nothing regarding these kinds of.

Yes my friend according to in my opinion cryptocurrency control with their trading and exchanging palt form are good.It give us many opportunities for us like as most important knowledge and earn money.and decentlized exchange as many account won't be banned for anything

In my opinion, centralized exchanges are one notch up in terms of security and speed. You could say that at the moment the centralized ones are better but what I like the most are the decentralized ones for obvious reasons that we all know, hopefully they will improve in the future so we can work with them.

• +1 1

Actually, I am still a beginner in this field. But I think that decentralized platforms are safer than central platforms.I entered this forum in order to enter the field of cryptocurrencies.

Both are ideal and both have some disadvantage yet in the event that we examination, we discovered decentralization cash best. There are a few explanation it isn't influenced with government strategy and cost all over as indicated by the client mode and you can move wherever there is no guest limitation

Well both are good it just depends on the way you want to operate your thing. Bit I will prefer decentralized platforms because there you will have control over your things and you seem to be in control

I favor to utilized decentralized computerized money, Did you know that Bitcoin is decentralized implies you'll send it to peer to peer the bitcoins instead of centralised coins you didn't know on the off chance that it secure or not. You'll be able win also into the instability of coins in exchanging and holding your coins, Contributing and joining campaigns to urge free bitcoins.

Centralized platforms seem convincing as it has decision markers at the top with a clear chain of command, and each worker are delegated the responsibilities to handle and keep bound in an organizational structure. Though decentralization will keep the authorities out of the way, and give freedom to the workers, to work and manage in their own way.

I prefer decentralized platforms 
Because you can have full control of operations by  
Besides, there's no broker or third party. 
Not to mention technical requirements and protections, but it's better.

This is really an informative post and your post is worthy to be appreciated and I heartily appreciate you ,your today's post has help me to know a lot about this field and as well others.According to me the best platform that will help you a lot is cripto because there are many opportunities to earn here but still I am with you what you have already mentioned in your post that each thing has its advantages as well as disadvantages.

Hello my friend.  Thank you for this great information.  I think decentralized platforms are much better than centralized platforms because they have a lot of safety. There are a lot of people who prefer centralized platforms.

They are all very good and useful. However it depends on what is more suited for our needs. I think decentralised platforms would be more better for me since I love to keep my privacy.

If I'm to choose between the central and the decentralized, I think I'll go for the decentralized because it has more security also trader will have a lot of privacy in managing his transaction without any third party interference

Not only that friend, decentralized finances have a constant risk, because imagine that you add liquidity on a certain platform and it is hacked ñ by a hacker, you do not have a backup of the money, it is dangerous, on the other hand in centralized platforms your money is guaranteed for the company, for example, some time ago some 30 million dollars were stolen from binance, they responded to the affected accounts, that is responsibility and seriousness.

• Useful or interesting 1

As you have explained, indeed, between a centralized platform and a decentralized platform has its advantages and disadvantages, wholesalers and professionals may prefer a decentralized exchange platform because it is more secure and funds are not controlled by a single platform. But for beginners like myself who don't have a lot of funds, I think using a centralized platform is easier and more efficient. It all depends on your needs, which is clear when you want to transact, choose a trusted platform.

Welcome, my dear friend, that decentralization platforms have pros and cons. Thank you for your information that you provided us with on centralized and decentralized platforms. As for me, I will listen to the advice of the supervisors in this regard.

We need centralized and decentralized currencies, but decentralized currencies are better because they are not controlled by anyone, while decentralization is increasing so that the demand for them and I think it is more secure because you can save it with a wallet and put passwords on it.

I think I feel a little confused as I cannot choose between these currencies because both are useful and both of them are needed in our time, but in the future I think that the choice will fall on cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend
I have not started trading yet, but it seems that the decentralized platforms are looking better and easier to use. I hope for more information.

I think decentralized platforms are the good ones as they provide all their employees a chance to express themselves their opinion but while the centralized one doesn't allow anyone to share their opinion freely. Because of many new ideas stay hidden with in the employees