Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

decentralized means no one controls in crypto are any thing and its not safe when we transaction this fund, no one not gives the security and if the fund stolen are hack no one return this funds because this transaction is encrypted,but when centralized currency when stolen we give complaints their taken action and banks gives clearty and we hopes our fund returns, centralized currency have security this is the basic difference in both currencies.

In my opinion i think centralised trading would be more good as it will provide you more security than decentralised one. But decentralised has other many good feature so it depends on user to what select. Thank you.

I am interested in trading and I think for it it is your own choice to do what because cryptocurrencies have very high value in the market and people are earning great profit through it and I also doing trading.

• +2 1

Dear actually I have not knowledge about centralization and decentralization but now I have read all comments and I want to prefer to decentralization because these are hold us . And we can hold them . 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have tried central and decentralized trading platforms and found that using centralized trading platforms is better because they have a higher level of security and contain futures trading.

• +2 1

Hello dear colleagues of this great forum I hope you all find yourself well both mentally and physically, so I understand decentralized platforms, no one has control over them, only the same users, unlike centralized platforms where people who control it
A big greeting to the whole community

Both centralized and the decentralized is good but my point of contention is centralized every one have to work and later share the benefit what of some one didn't participate correctly while decentralized every one decide to work and invest with his earn nobody is left affected.

In fact, I am not trading in a decentralized way because it is very dangerous since if you committed any mistake you could not undo it, just as the level of protection in it is very low, as you must secure your wallet periodically or permanently

• +2 1

It's really a great comparison between centralization and decentralization I think through that it's hard to tell them apart or work on each one individually thank you dear friend for this useful and wonderful post.

• +5 1

Of course there is a difference between these platforms, and I prefer decentralized platforms ....... because decentralized platforms are similar to the one in which the first authority is the individual traders themselves and not for a specific institution or person, even if some decentralized networks establish a central system to oversee the amount of money In practice, the central platforms in the cryptocurrency markets are the exact opposite, and the exchange is conducted under the management and supervision of an agreed platform that gets a return from supervising and exchanging operations, which is almost like a stock market that has comprehensive knowledge of all transactions.

Edited by Reta
Misspelled

We should know that there is a major difference, for example, in decentralized platforms such as IDEX platform is the primary and absolute authority for the individual traders themselves and not for a particular institution or person, even if some decentralized networks have a centralized system to oversee the size of the funds followed, and in fact it has no significant or influential role

The House has central markets in digital currencies is quite a contrast, the switch under the management and supervision of the platform agreed like platform Binance and platform Coinbase and other that get on up by overseeing and interchangeably, they are nearly like the stock market that have informed on all transactions،

• +3 1

Hello my friend, thank you for the useful information
I prefer the decentralized platforms, although they do not have great credibility and many fake currencies are traded in them, but they do not require personal information to register on them, unlike central platforms,
If the platform is hacked, we will lose the balance on the decentralized platforms
As for the central platforms, we will lose the balance on that platform in addition to important personal information that may lead to hacking everything related to the person from bank accounts to social media sites.

• +3 1

I think all a good, some might one from the other. But in reality, they are all good.

For me I prefare the decentralized but I most used centralized network wallets to store assets..

• +1 1

Actually I think all are good, some might one from the other. But in reality, they are all good.

For me I prefare the decentralized but I most used centralized network wallets to store assets for me.

I believe this topic is subjective as people will have different views about this topic. But my own view is that I believe it is better to be decentralized than been centralized because it more difficult for an individual or body to control the market when decentralized than when it is centralized.

According to me to have own control with trading and exchanging decentralized platform are good it gives you the opportunity to regulate you're money accordingly.

Your publication is very interesting and it is to take into account, there are many platforms that offer you to make your changes secure, with zero commissions and greater profit for you but those you have to be suspicious of because as the saying goes, when the alms are large, even the saint distrusts me. I am one of those people, in my case I use binance since in order to enter it asks you for a couple of things that only you can give it and for now I am doing well.

• +3 1

I am new here, but with the help of some friends and talking about this topic, I think that decentralization is better because it has more security than centralization

Friend i don't have enough knowledge about it but in my opinion centralizes platform is good and supportive than decentralized platform. It is easy to use centralized platform instead of decentralized platform.

أنا أفضل اللامركزية في التداول ، والرسوم منخفضة فيها ، والبورصات اللامركزية آمنة وجيدة ، وأنا جديد هنا وتعلمت هذه المعلومات من هذا المنتدى

I think decentralized would be better but actually both are good. But if it is decentralized, we will regulate it ourselves without interference from third parties. I think it is also good that the government supports it all.

For me, I use Binance DEX as it provides an alternative for users who prefer not to keep their money in a centralized trading platform. I've been using it for a while and it's really good. 

• +4 1

We all have our view on this but for me i think that centralized exchanges are better because their owners do everything possible to protect our funds from hackers in cryptowold, be vigilant and choose projects wisely.

An interesting topic. Decentralized platforms are much better than centralization in my view, due to the high privacy system as it does not require any personal data from you and no one can reserve your money for some reason. I prefer the yobit platform that I dealt with through the cryptotalk forum I tried and I am happy with it  So keep going

Centralization and decentralization are two types of structures, which can be found in the development, administration, government and even in your purchase. Centralization of power means that planning and decision-making power is exclusively in the hands of senior management. It indicates the concentration of all forces at the summit level.
Decentralization, on the other hand, refers to the deployment of powers by senior management over middle or low-level management. It is the delegation of authority at all levels of management.
Determine if the organization is centralized or decentralized, largely depends on the location of decision-making authority and the degree of decision-making power at lower levels. There is a never-ending debate between these two terms to prove which is better. He explained the differences between centralization and decentralization, in the region