Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

I agree with you, my friend, that it is not that big difference, and each of them has its advantages and disadvantages, but I think that decentralized platforms are the most used, especially for developing countries and their inhabitants.

• +1 1

Totally it is as you mentioned, and this depends on the decision of each person because both are very good options now the problem is which one to choose because they are very useful and necessary to the point of convenience

Hello dear gana UP wala good and doing great on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their mother I personally think that is declaration is used in developed countries and I am totally agree with your post

• +4 1

Yes there you are right I agree with you I think both centralised and decentralised are safe if you can choose with your opinion with your mindsetI would use to prefer centralised more than of decentralized

Personally, I favor centralized networks. Overall, I believe the majority would prefer it. The explanation for this is that not everyone prefers to be in control. And then there's the governor. As a result, there is more protection and privacy.

For me, my friend, I prefer the decentralized platforms because I think they are more secure and everything is in your hand and only you can access your accounts.
Nice post from you, thank you.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful participation for everyone. I think that all members should read this topic so that they can distinguish between central and decentralized platforms.

Hello dear, I think that both are better and I would have had some retreat. If we compare them, we find that decentralized funds are better and there are several reasons for not being affected by the policy and the higher price. On the contrary, centralism has taxes and needs a lot of paperwork. Thank you very much.

It seems that the decentralized platform is better than the centralized where we have full control over our wallet and more secure as we can keep our private key so that no one can access it.

You must return to the forum rules and read and understand them well so that you can participate here. Decentralization refers on the other hand to the dissemination of powers to middle and low level management by top management. 

• +2 1

There are central trading platforms that allow trading of cryptocurrencies in exchange for fiat currencies and vice versa. ... Decentralized platforms are less widespread and less popular compared to centralized exchange platforms

Welcome my friend here. I prefer to work on decentralized platforms so that they do not belong to any authority and with very low withdrawal rates

My friend, this is of great financial benefit to you

The decentralized platforms are also characterized by a great kind of security and a great saving of your money

I hope you have given a clear answer

All the best to everyone here

Thank you for this valuable information. 

It's very helpful to me because I'm a beginner in this field.

It's a great forum, and I feel like everyone here is looking forward to benefiting others.❤️

The decentralized platforms are the best and they enjoy security and privacy and I think that the p2p feature is excellent and enables us to act freely and profit after good planning without interference from any party.

• +2 1

Hello friend, I just learned about the centralized and the decentralized platforms, so I don't have to contribute this is because i am still learning more from the senior members, so thank you for sharing this important article with us.

I prefer decentralized platforms because I trade with any amount of money I choose without letting anyone know which gives the maximum level of security and in decentralized there is nothing called ban😂.

I don’t know much about it, but as a result of my little knowledge, I say that decentralization is better enough that the safety system is very high, unlike centralization, it has a safety system, but not as much as decentralization

What is this language my friend that you write in? It is incomprehensible. You must abide by the rules that stipulate writing the post and commenting exclusively in the English or Russian language, so you have to amend the post before you receive a point of warning and this is against the rules

• +2 1

Thanks for posting such a good post here my friend thank you for doing such a thing . you have to keep on working and you will make good profit here.

Each has advantages and disadvantages that differ from the other, so we can choose the best for the dealings that we do, and those requirements differ from one person to another.
As for me, decentralization offers me the easiest use and work without waiting or getting approval from anyone.
The best work out is to work on the central platforms.

• +3 1

I believe it is extremely unlikely for me to pick between that sort of monetary forms since that two cash is helpful as well and sort of like what individuals searching for least demanding method of exchanges I consider most them will wager for decentralized money since its light convey you simply need a phone and simply a one tap away.

In my opinion, decentralised platform is better because in decentralized platform we can trade peer to peer. And her we have to pay the commission fee for the exchange which will save our money. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies. 

Decentralized is better then vital because of the reality it's miles all in you hand and it gives the part of expression and in critical they don't give stage yet that doesn't imply that it's far terrible that is additionally precise however smidgen decentralized higher in security.

Well, my friend, I thank you for this information on central platforms and decentralized platforms .. Through your information you have provided it has become easy to think about which platform we will work .. It is really a good topic and it deserves appreciation .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.