Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

I prefer the decentralized platforms because I want my privacy to be protected and I don't want anyone to know about my privacy. Decentralized ensure the protection of both parties and centralized don't do that. That's why I prefer decentralized trading. 

Yes i think you should choose wisely. In my opinion it is good tve to have your own control with trading and exchanging decentralized forums because it gives you a good opportunity to regulate your money accordingly. 

• +4 1

According to me you have your own control with trading and exchanging decentralized platform are good and i think there is not much different between them anyway i can say that decentralized is better for me.

If the privacy is concern I think the best platform to be used is the decentralized one since it is well-known for having a great security since no central authority, but I think it has also some disadvantage like having a huge transaction fee or gas fee in trading since it uses a smart contract that needed a high gas fee compared to the central exchange one. 

As I m new , but before joining this forum I searched about cryptocurrency trading. I think both are good platforms but decentralized platform is better like cryptocurrency than centralized like stock exchange market.

I am a new member of this forum and I don't know how to use yobit yet. I don't know how to trade and I am trying to learn in this forum. I got a lot of information from your post. Thanks for the info.

• +1 1

Decentralized exchanges offer more protection then centralized exchanges. A considerable risk of trading with centralized crypto exchanges is of hackers. They can hack the third party which uses private keys to Access all the fund's of user's and and you could lose of all of your deposit. Decentralized platforms are slower than centralized one's. Another reason is the their low popularity.

For me the better platform is cryptocurreny because sense I start cryptocurreny am very interested in the crypotalk because cryptocurreny is the best way that I make cool money with out no wlh

Dear friend according to my idea I think that the decentralized platform is much best then the central platform because it is all in your hand and it is much safe and secured then central platform.

• +2 1

My choice is decentralized platforms. I don't really like it when the leading link stands over me, moreover, when it puts bureaucratic obstacles in my way :classic_dry:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Picking between them isn't troublesome, however it should be perceived that there are focal points and impediments to every one of them inside the crypto markets. In decentralized exchanging stages, for instance, the individual has more noteworthy capacities and choices to control the tasks he performs inside the crypto markets, just as not advising any individual or establishment regarding the size of his exchanging under any conditions. What recognizes exchanges in decentralized stages is that they work on the guideline of shared (B2P) and depend on calculations and keen agreements to guarantee the privileges of the two players to finish the way toward exchanging computerized monetary forms. 

In any case, what absconds decentralization stages is the trouble of utilization because of some basic specialized prerequisites and the requirement for the merchant to completely ensure his private portfolio. It is totally the inverse in the focal exchanging stages as the stages have all the information for any record they have a lot admittance to your records, however one of its most significant highlights is the arrangement of numerous highlights in exchanging, for example, (stop misfortune) and usability for the dealer, yet what's up with it is the high exchanging expenses Some stages, and they are in danger since they are the objective of infiltration and secret activities.

My dear friend, in my opinion, I say decentralized. Decentralized is better then central because it is all in you hand and it gives the phase of word and in central they don't give phase but that doesn't mean that it is bad that is also good but little bit decentralized better in security.

• +1 1

For the earning and learning this platform has very importance nowadays. As you know there is a lock down time all over the world due to the coronavirus. So specially for students this platform is so fair and it  is providing them a lot of information about different activities that are occuring all over the world. So this platform is so good for learning and earning. And it is so fair in the payments of it's workers.

My friend we should go with decentralized methods because there is no control to what some of the people do the most of what people think is that there is a good chance that having a decentralized system would help a lot of people. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Dear mate both central and decentralized platforms are best but I like the decentralized platform much because it is in your hand and it's security system is very high that is why most peoples like it.

Both type platform have their own importance and advantages. But in my view the decentralised platform is much better . Because we can increase our security for different platforms indipendent. That i feel from a decentralised platform.

I think both  centralization and decentralization both are important but I personally like centralization method because they have their blockchain  and it's a safe forum in decentralization their is no any fear of scamming and risk are less.

• +2 1

Both platforms are very good in their services perspective and they full help their customers to facilitate from this forum in earning the high amount of digital money which supports them financialy.

Dear i am new member of this forum. And i learn more about central or decentralized. But i have no experience about it in the practical field. So i cannot suggest any thing about it. But our seniour are present on this forum. And i think that they suggest you very suitable way. So wait their response.

On 1/21/2020 at 3:42 PM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

Decentralized are not upheld by any organization and use blockchain innovation. Brought together trades is the trades holded by privately owned businesses and give wallets to store our Cryptocurrencies.

Dear friend your information is very well and both have its advantages and disadvantages but according to my idea I think that the decentralized platform is much best because it is totally in your hand and it is very safe and secure for use and it is also very easy for use so in this way i like the decentralized platform most.

My girlfriend in my opinion if someone asks me to choose one of them then I will choose the centralized currency because decentralization is a system where common man can easily access their currency and don't do much efforts and the currency will in the hands of everyone but one problem is that In decentralization big wheels access all the money and left the poor people empty handed.