Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

It is one of the best central platforms that provides us with support and expertise . We are fighting a new field where there is a lot of experience, fun and time spent on something that benefits our boxes . We never waste our time, but acquire new experiences and new skills

For me i want centralized platform that will make our work uniform with that rating or reputation will be even given maturity and it will be easy to learn tactics and other skills from each other while if we talk of decentralized forum everyone have to work on his own and when rating want to take place members will be self centered with rating.

I think I prefer to go through difficult procedures and work to protect my wallet, rather than being exposed to the risk of penetration and espionage, that is, the first thing we can control and we can cope with, as for espionage and theft no one can prevent it from happening or provide insufficient protection means.

The development of the Crypto asset, in my opinion, was motivated by the need for a decentralized platform. Decentralized systems appeal to me because there is no one to command the machine and control how it moves and functions. Decentralisation may be the solution to the monopolistic mentality that has plagued the world for decades. As a result, I would prefer a decentralized structure and consider it a viable option.

I have no problem dealing with any platform of both types, the important thing is that the platform contains advantages that attract me to it, for example my favorite platform is Binance as it is a favorite for many around the world and it is a central platform that offers you many trading advantages, the most important of which is the OCC feature, which saves your money from Loss and deduct your profit at the same time.

• +1 1

For me, I see both of them useful and have advantages. But I prefer decentralization because it is safer and easy to use and with one click you can transfer it or buy what you want. It gives you an opportunity to organize your money, invest it and make amazing sums from it. Also, decentralization does not need a third party.  They are exempt from taxes and fees, so the governments of countries should adopt them and encourage their use

• +4 1

Dear, it depends on you personally in general and on the country through which you work so dear I advise you in general to enter the platforms other than central if the country is prohibited by countries globally from using the central platforms in general and the other thing is that we use the central platforms if we are in a different country My center is overall my dear, so my advice to all of you is to take my frying pans, thank you very much

• +1 1

Certainly, decentralized trading platforms are the best because they are more secure and do not need a third part during the transfer operations, and thus the operations will not take long, and the identity will be confidential and do not need to confirm an identity .. Therefore, I prefer the decentralized platforms.

• +4 1

You have already shown the advantages and disadvantages of both centralization and decentralization, but I think that the second is better because the instructions and needs can be followed in order to secure the account to fill this gap.

I never read this much informative article about decentralized and centralised trading. Also the language and terminologies you used are so simple to understand by almost anyone either he is new or old in crypto thanks again for sharing.

• +3 1

Decentralized is better then central because it is all in you hand and it gives the phase of word and in central they don't give phase but that doesn't mean that it is bad that is also good but little bit decentralized better in security.

For me, I prefer to use centralized platforms because they do not contain a third party and the level of security in them is high and it maintains the privacy of our information more than centralization

Pallets have its advantages and disadvantages in encrypted currency. So choose one that is accurate in handling and safe. So if anyone gets power, it starts to lead the market to make your profit instead of thinking about others.

Most of the people of our time prefer to like decentralized platforms
But I personally do not prefer that as the central platforms prefer this, I think

They both have good and bad advantages, as I read about an explanation about them, but I find decentralization safer and it is enough that I create and organize everything on my own without interference by any other party, and no mediators are asked of me.

• +1 1

Indeed, my friend, you talked about enough information about the field of centralized and decentralized platforms, and now every member here in this forum must be aware of these matters in order to deal properly and answer any question regarding central and decentralized platforms.
Thank you, my friend, for this content and I hope you enjoy your time here

• +2 1

Both of them have advantages and disadvantages. If we talk about the centralization then there is authority is in the hand of autorny. There is a commety of specific person who handles all the operations and take all the responsibility of what they have done. All the power or making rules and regulations are in there hands. So in that platform single person can not do anything. But in decentralization the powers are not in the hands of specific persons so anyone can make rules and regulations on its own.. In my opinion it's work according to the forum that how it can run. 

• +1 1

Thank you for this information, but I believe that the basis of cryptocurrency work is the confidentiality of transactions and contracts, so I prefer to use decentralized platforms in conducting my transactions in the future.

• +4 1

I am discovering that decentralized platforms have great advantages because operations are fast, they do not need intermediaries or requirements. The point is that you have to de-adapt and re-adapt to new changes and realities. Cryptocurrencies is the platform of the century and we have to know how to take advantage of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that centralization is better, because the distribution of power will be orderly, meaning there is a head for the pyramid and a base, and in the centralized decision-making will be unified
As for decentralization, the organization will be dispersed

• +2 1

The development of the Crypto asset, in my opinion, was motivated by the need for a decentralised platform. Decentralized systems appeal to me because there is no one to command the machine and control how it moves and functions. Decentralisation may be the solution to the monopolistic mentality that has plagued the world for decades. As a result, I would prefer a decentralised structure.

Both are good

But some people tend to favor decentralized platforms

To achieve the greatest amount of safety

And some people tend to be central because of

Secured transactions

The use of decentralized platforms is better than central platforms because price control is programmed between all trading platforms, unlike central platforms through which prices can be controlled. Thank you.

• +1 1

Hy friend ho I am new here I prefer to used decentralized digital currency, Did you know that Bitcoin is decentralized means you can send it to peer to peer the bitcoins rather than centralised coins you didn't know if it safe or not. You can earn also into the volatility of coins in trading and holding your coins, Investing and joining campaigns to get free bitcoins.thanks my dear friend read my comment

People tend to like decentralized platforms
 We use bitcoin freely and also when it comes to transactions, there are no taxes that must be paid to us because when we say a decentralized network which means that no one can deal with it, so no one puts some of it there are taxes I think most of them will bet on the decentralized currency because its light carries only what it needs.  Phones with one click