Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto?

I completely agree with you! Before participating in any exchange, you should learn more about all the details about it , whether it is safe, and whether it can be used as a source of income. Because many people make mistakes when making such a mistake, and thus they are left without their own funds!

• -5 1

On 1/21/2020 at 11:23 AM, Delgboke said:

Many have fall victim of hack because of unsafe act on cryptocurrency platforms so be safe by conscious observation, reading, what do I mean before login to any website always be at alert read before uploading your information, what's your opinion?  

There is a lot of actions that can make us expose from other hackers and we have to avoid those. We cannot easily know if the actions we do is safe or not so we need to ask professionals first.

• -5 1

You are right brother. We should always be careful in case of money. I advise my friends that do not share your private wallet key to anyone. 

Mostly it  happened to the new commer so be careful. 

Thank you brother. 

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/31/2020 at 1:19 PM, Treat1234 said:

I don't go to sites that I don't know anything about them, I always ensure that I am doing the right thing at that time before signing up.and verifying my account

it seems that all the cryptocurrencies are very well protected, you can be calm, no one will catch you. At least, it is the developers who promise so, as I really don’t know

11 hours ago, bhaiegoo said:

You are right brother. We should always be careful in case of money. I advise my friends that do not share your private wallet key to anyone. 

Mostly it  happened to the new commer so be careful. 

Thank you brother. 

There are also some applications that can be use to make sure that your account is secured like Google two factor authenticator. It is the most recommended two factor authenticator that's why I also recommend you to use it too.

• +1 1

I guess the reason was not to give the time to verify these platforms and their credibility Also, I find that this matter would have happened in any case, given that the market is new and it is not possible to actually verify it Secondly, reliable platforms are now known and used, and thirdly, we all have wallets with which we can keep our money .

• -5 1
  • +2 1

Obviously, you're right! We should disable all type of extensions before logging in to a website where you have funds. For the utmost security of your crypto assets, you should use a hardware wallet instead.

• +5 1

Just like you know your utmost concerned being in any given environment is your privacy, your security, same to Crypto environment. Beyond doubt there are scammers, hackers in Crypto world and your safety is at your hand, in a simple way meaning your ability to safeguard your private keys, your confidential details keeps your protected from their attack.

• -5 1

this is very true, as there are many crypto sites that steal your information and then later use it to hack your funds and withdraw all of your earnings. I myself have been hacked at the beginning of this year unfortunately and since then i am very careful hen sharing any information of visiting any site. If a site is deemed to be dangerous it is advisable not to proceed to that site unless you can be assured that it is safe and that google is falsely detecting it. also i would advise using an alternative email for crypto ventures so that you do not give out any personal information without knowing it. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We currently have good number of scam projects in cryptoworld and for that reason I think it is much better we always read about the developers of any project and avoid clicking on an unknown link in the likes of this site because scammers can get your information by that, so always be cautious and vigilant as losing funds will hurt you much than you may expect.

• -5 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

before going to login always research on about what your trying to do normally it could get hacked by fake sites but way it is you should add a extra security always on your account as many people are trying to steal someones progress over time.

• -5 1

2 hours ago, mehad said:

Yes, there are fraudulent sites that take all of your cryptocurrencies, so we must beware of them and not enter into suspicious links

Defiantly everyone beware these suspicious act perform before in crypto,mostly new members do in crypto like click any unknown Link install unknown apps, share their personal details to unknown person, and share private keys information in earning platforms , but these act's really harmful to our accounts and funds also, so better to avoid these all thinks and protect our accounts.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:23 AM, Delgboke said:

Many have fall victim of hack because of unsafe act on cryptocurrency platforms so be safe by conscious observation, reading, what do I mean before login to any website always be at alert read before uploading your information, what's your opinion?  

I agree with you, when we see an unknown website please be careful because it is dangerous for the security of your computer, because viruses can attack your computer, it's good to avoid suspicious websites so that your computer security and assets are protected.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a lot of people in cryptocurrency that will try to take advantage of others if they can sense that they are unsafe so I think that cryptocurrency is really a dangerous place only if you dont have any protection and safety on your own and I think that it is important thing to have here. 

• +2 1

We have to be careful with most Cryptocurrency projects that come to existence this days because most of them are scam and i will suggest you avoid giving them your personal information because by that they can be able to get access to your account, most of the sites that make KYC verification procedure mandatory are fake, take note of that and be safe.

Hacking can occur because cryptocurrency users entrust their assets more to the exchange market, which is very contrary to a decentralized cryptocurrency system. The market exchange is basically managed in a centralized system making it easier for hackers to break into cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I saw someone complain of their wallet that all their money just disappeared and this has been very painful to them so the best thing to do right now is to try and be catious every day.

Look for a ledger account that would be very important for you that should always be a good thing

• +2 1

I am afraid of hack and I always scan my computer, delete unwanted files and keep it clean. But I am know that a hack can happen on a wallet or an exchange and for that we cannot do a lot. We can have many wallet and exchange but we cannot trade like that so we only can trust the exchange it will keep our fund safe and not lose them to hacker.

I trust the yobit, binance and the coinbase as an exchange to trade.

Edited by Mella
  • +1 2

that is right , always before making a new account or entering your personal information in any site you should make a research  on the net and see its rate and people's opinion in it , is it trusted or not? does it keep your information safe or it has low security ? , answers to questions like this will help you to make the decision 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Exchanges or trading platforms is more or less unrealistic. guarantee tools and protocols on exchanges are extremely capable nowadays and it’s practically intolerable to crack them. in attendance second-hand to be breakaways, but at the moment they grasp happen to a lot smaller, they hold just about utterly gone. 

On 1/20/2020 at 10:23 PM, Delgboke said:

Friend, since I was a child my parents taught me to read and above all what I am going to sign and I believe that this also applies here since many times we can fall into piracy for the fact of not reading what appears on the screen of the pc, one of the best advices is to read what we are going to do in some page that has to do with cryptomonedas, well not only that, but in every thing that we are going to do in the life.

• +5 2

Sure friend, you have to be very suspicious of everything, first know the platforms before investing, know the cryptocurrencies, etc. We must inform ourselves with our friends, ask for advice not to fall into piracy or things like that.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

It's only best for us as beginners to Avoid any illicit act that might lead to a critical situation, warning points are no joke, let's try as much as possible to Avoid getting caught in any unsafe act!