Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raafat elderini

Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money

I was thinking about what if the bitcoin is gone what people will do and what about our money will be gone are they have a plan to make sure everything is going well

If BTC is gone there is a new coin will show up like we see it in bitcoin have other algorithm

I hope to see great things here 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -1 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

2 minutes ago, Aghiad1 said:

Are you sure your information is my friend ?!  Dark bitcoin trading is the most powerful crypto project!

I see more then in that in bitcoin but also see new generation has become more powerful I think bitcoin has a great days now but unfortunately we can't decide what happened there if gone and maybe have a CEO of bitcoin have a plan for that 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I don't think coins has the highest volume and market acquisition rate disappeared, but if it does, I think there's a lot of currencies that will take over the bitcoin place.
But if that happens, will you trust the coins again?

• +1 1
  • +3 2

It will be the worse dream if bitcoin will be suddenly disappear but as we know that old technology is occupied by new one may be the same thing happen with bitcoin and there will be new coin or new type of crypto technology which occupy bitcoin and who know it may be far better than bitcoin, so never lose hope.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

31 minutes ago, Raafat elderini said:

I was thinking about what if the bitcoin is gone what people will do and what about our money will be gone are they have a plan to make sure everything is going well

If BTC is gone there is a new coin will show up like we see it in bitcoin have other algorithm

Bitcoin is an icon of cryptocurrency. If bitcoin is failed then other coins will also be wasted. And don't expect any other new coins will rise.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

24 minutes ago, Alamin016 said:

I don't think coins has the highest volume and market acquisition rate disappeared, but if it does, I think there's a lot of currencies that will take over the bitcoin place.
But if that happens, will you trust the coins again?

Maybe we share the same value of our minds but they don't have anything can let us to do full trust in bitcoin but we try to put our efforts to make sure everything is going well if they have a plan that's will be great but if not what happened to our money then ??

8 minutes ago, mskhatri24 said:

It will be the worse dream if bitcoin will be suddenly disappear but as we know that old technology is occupied by new one may be the same thing happen with bitcoin and there will be new coin or new type of crypto technology which occupy bitcoin and who know it may be far better than bitcoin, so never lose hope.

It's worse then mark Zuckerberg can do I his new coin if we see it there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +2 2

If the Bitcoin will be gone on my opinion .people won't stop reaching their dreams to become successful and be rich.there is still ways to earn and make use for investment like PayPal,payeer and perfect money.we can still use this payment options.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, abdullah553 said:

My friend bitcoin is a specific coding of code
Today many currencies are trying to know the secret of Bitcoin in order to issue more encrypted currencies. Soon, there will be a new type of encryption

I agree with you that there are many cryptocurrencies, but I do not think that they will beat Bitcoin because it is the dominant at the moment

2 minutes ago, Dip Deb said:

Now, if Bitcoin goes away, then what will happen to the next generation of money, Bitcoin.  So that he does not understand his lack.

I think this new currency will dominate the market, I think, and it will become more popular and prevalent in the market.

• +3 2

I m not sure that will be happen, but in case will happen I think is possible will create a big crisis on the market and maybe the world digital will stop moving because the cryptocurrency, because of course if Bitcoin gone all others coins gone.

• +4 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2 hours ago, Raafat elderini said:

You can use bitcoin to buy and sell whatever you want online. There are thousands of websites and electronic stores that deal with bitcoin, and they are increasing daily and there are also stores, hotels and restaurants around the world that deal with bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, nothing official until now, if you asked me personally I can't give you the right answer, because this is what I was wondering about for a long time ago, and I think I will find some good answers here, I will see

• +2 1
  • +4 1

If the bit coin goes the cryptocurrency not become faimilar. We know that other currencies are in crypto world. In the digital market bit coin has vast range of useage. I think bit coin does not go anywhere. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin future predict not possible but I think bitcoin can't disappear in our era why you think any other coin take place bitcoin in future Present time so many coins valuable then bitcoin and their technology is much better than bitcoin but the popularity gain bitcoin in market none other coin never do this so I think present and future no other coin replace bitcoin 

• +1 1

I do not want this to happen but if this happens, a lot of people will go crazy and the brain stops working. A lot of people will be ruined and others stop believing Crypto and Crypto project.

• +3 1

Unfortunately, I see a serious departure from the assumption that Bitcoin will be a freely convertible and exchange currency, meaning that it will be available to everyone who desires it and will be generally accepted as a method of payment.

• +1 1

if bitcoin gone maybe crypto currency also close because crypto currencies depend on bitcoin and most of peoples leave crypto currency.

• +1 1

If Bitcoin is lost I think there is a substitute that will replace our losses. It is impossible for Bitcoin to just disappear and without responsibility. Everything was prepared by them well.

• +3 1

I don't think bitcoin will gone. Suppose bitcoin  is gone but there are so many coins which wanted to lead the market. I think they will grow up. but bitcoin will last longer for long-time.

• +2 1

People will keep using currency as their primary financial instrument, government will back in common situation without worry about bitcoin domination. We as people without job will came into hard searching to get income again.

• +1 2

There is no way bitcoin is going to go away, not with the present technology. Is there a possibility, yes, but it will take a revolution in technology, for that to happen. I don't know if there could be another similar technology, even if bitcoin is for some reason, gone, there will still be enough of those altcoins running, and as long as there is someone who is willing to pay and buy crypto, none of these including bitcoin is going anywhere.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is consider a legendary crypto but if ever it was out staged by other currency its would be interesting which crypto currency can rival bitcoin.

• +2 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

If Bitcoin will be gone then the foundation of crypto market will suddenly collapse because Bitcoin is the foundation of crypto. But obviously, the blockchain technology will still exist and might use on other fields.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If Bitcoin and the rest crypto currencies are gone another form of other will take over and it will be digital currency probably something that using quantum computing.

Now if Bitcoin goes away, the new generation will suffer a lot. They won't know anything about Bitcoin. They will not know about the money they can make.