If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities... - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities...

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

1:- Patient

2:-Humble

3:-Decisive

4:- Balanced

5:- Passionate

6:-Knowledge

7:- Watch out 

If you adopt these 7 Qualities then you become a good crypto trader.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 6
  • +2 8
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 6

If you want to be a good crypto trader, you must know about the value of the product.  You have to choose which products are good and which ones are bad.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

Yes of course if we really want to be a good businessman then we need to have the qualities that you mentioned here so we can be a good businessman.  But I think business is the real motivation, we can be successful in the business of incentives.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

The 7 things that you have said will help us to be a good trader, but one important point you have not highlighted here is that skills, skills need a lot to be a good trader, unless you are skilled you can never be a good trader.

• +1 2

Absolutely right, as these are the main points for being a good crypto trader. In my opinion the most imporant points are good knowledge and patience. Third one is selecting a good product to trade.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I saw a very good crypto trader and told him how can I be a good crypto trader like him?  He replied that patience, mentality, credibility, morale strength can be a good trader if he is strong.  So I can still make some money by following this and gain some knowledge about crypto talk.

• +1 1

Yes of course I agree with you and thank to share those points here to let see for others members some step to do to be good traders, but there is other point very important is the emotion, we need to know how we control our emotion face to the Bitcoin price.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think to be a good trader you must understand first how these cryptocurrency works and what is the value of each.also have a patience making profit on trading is not just easy sometimes it takes couple's of hours waiting to make profit on one trade.

Good trader came from his own journey, meaning trust in their skill and never repeat the same mistakes. Most trader already have that quality but they also repeat same mistakes, that's wrong. Learn from your mistakes is the best teacher you have.

• +1 1

Thanks for this information buddy. It means a lot. Well I have about 80% of these qualities. And I'm working to achieve the rest ones. Wish me luck! 

Of course the above mention qualities are very much need for become a good crypto trader and when you trade continuously then you also get experience and can easily understand the market nerve. I think there are lot of free app or site where you can practice trading without money, just to learn the basic of trading.

• +1 3

Yes the seven things that you mentioned are how we can become good traders, for me what must be prepared is intention and knowledge. With a lot of knowledge, we can know how to trade well and be profitable.

These and other trader qualities unite the success of development and profit. You also need to take into account patience, as you are waiting for your price for the order. Thanks to the author for the post, very useful. 

Patience is probably the key in succesful trading. Once you create an order you have to stick to it as most of the times you are right in the first place. There are tools to use and you can trust some of them more than others. For example I'm always trusting fibs and MACD and almost never watching RSI. RSI is an indicator that has to be used along with more data in my opinion. There are many techniques a trader can deploy, still I'm in the belief that without patience noone will ever be succesful.

• +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 12:57 PM, bliznec said:

These and other trader qualities unite the success of development and profit. You also need to take into account patience, as you are waiting for your price for the order. Thanks to the author for the post, very useful. 

i think patience is one of the hardest thing to manage in crypto because we always try to chase pumps and fall for the dumps and also try to fill out the order like there is no other dip.

• +1 1

Yes, to be a professional and good trader you must have these seven characteristics as well as discipline and not greedy

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/21/2020 at 12:44 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Good trader came from his own journey, meaning trust in their skill and never repeat the same mistakes. Most trader already have that quality but they also repeat same mistakes, that's wrong. Learn from your mistakes is the best teacher you have.

that is 100% correct, nobody will learn how to trade unless its done by himself, thats why im always amazed why people just go for hedge funds and wait for the profits.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Yes my friend I am agree with you.

Before trading people need some basic knowledge of the crypto currencies and the platforms.

After that invest your money and be calm to watch the coins life for some time. Then take step to trade.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 5:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

you missed one important thing. for every trade you have to make your own rules and follow them without getting caught by emotions. without solid rules you can't go anywhere as trader

• +4 1

These are very nice qualities to have, however I don't think any of them will help you make sharper decisions as a trader. It's all about following the news outlets and being up to date with the cryptocurrency events to make an informed decision as to hold, buy or sell your stock.

• +1 2

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/20/2020 at 7:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

Thanks for your good informations those are the really best qualities for traders especially for newbies, if they will follow them they must succeed

• -1 1
  • +1 2

Thank you very much This post is good and useful and knowledge is a powerful weapon for success as well as benefiting from the experiences of successful people

The best way to be a good trader, is to connect a big group with a lot of money, as they can collect together and collect enough funds to manipulate the price. Now when you are part of the group, you know which coin will be pumped, and you can take wise and educated decision, instead of shooting in the dark.

• +1 3
  • +2 1