If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities... - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities...

If you want to have qualities in any profession, you should always be open to receive advice, always be aware of reading any information, such as the one given by this post, it is valuable, so get knowledge of each of them and apply this knowledge in your day to day trade.

True professionals accept advice, corrections and every day they want to learn.

by @alexisfuentes

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Waoo amazing thanks a alot my friend you are posting such a knowledgeable and meaningful post I will follow these steps to become a good crypto trader. Thanks

On 1/20/2020 at 10:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

1:- Patient

2:-Humble

3:-Decisive

4:- Balanced

5:- Passionate

6:-Knowledge

7:- Watch out 

If you adopt these 7 Qualities then you become a good crypto trader.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

Last 3 years I continue trading in crypto market and in my opinion Patient are most important for any trader. If you are greedy and want to make more profit in short time then you should lost your fund in trading. So always be Patient for success in any sector.   

• +1 1

Yes agreed .It is very important  to have experience when you wanna be good  trader and also it guide you how to deal with a bad market . 

To be a good trader in crypto is not only taking high price coins or tokens. people forget that not only bitcoin is the most value. Other coins and tokens make a difference but you need to really search and understand everything about cryptocurrences and how good you are not good is researching and knowing best strategies and tactics. 

• +1 1

Fine individual originates from his process, indicating rely upon its technique without recurring precisely the same flaws. A lot of individuals have this level of quality however as well recurring exact flaws, that are improper. Study on a person's flaws works miracles coach you may have.

• +1 1

If i want to become a good crypto trader i must create the qualities 1.balanced 2.patient 3.decisive 4.humble 5.passionate

God article.If you learn about the strategies used by other traders will help you for sure but it is not enough to be successful you need lot of experience as well your own trading strategy to get unique.Learn new trading techniques from ebooks or from Youtube videos and apply in the way which can be useful for you don't just apply the ditto of that technique which may not work always..

• +1 1

You are right, my friend. We must show these qualities in order to be able to withstand the difficulties of trading and to work properly and achieve profits from it. The most important characteristic is patience and bear losses in some cases.

On 3/16/2020 at 5:52 PM, eoskingmob said:

There a big gap between a trader and a cryptocurrency trader.A currency traders need to keep his eyes almost all the time at market, he needs to kniw the value of the product.

yes that is true also in normal trading value of goods keep rising there are inflation rates taxes and alot, I but in crypto currency trading you just get the right coin to invest the trustable site and some analisis of the trading market

I think that you need only one quality for the trader: this is only patience, because very often you buy a coin and it begins to fall, the main thing is not to sell it at this moment, but just wait until the price starts to rise in order to earn. Patience is the main thing!

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Dguy said:

one critical factor you have not highlighted here is that abilities, abilities need lots to be a terrific dealer, unless you're professional you can in no way be a terrific trader.

to reach there one must experience a loss first and learn to grow to be strong and reliable in the crypto trade. This is a natural thing because we can not escape the process.

• -1 1

These all are the most required qualities to be a good trader in the field of the cryptpocurrency. Price can be raised or fall in the cryptocurrency market--we should be ready to take the risks otherwise there will be no way to get the good benefits from the crypto tradings.

• +1 1

Exactly these qualities are must for good crypto trader. Also increase your ability to take risk, it's also very important for crypto traders. If you won't take risks then you will never excel in crypto trading.

As I said for more development and to obtain experience in this field, you must go through experiments and you must have these qualities that you have shared with us.
But at least to be humble and learn from mistakes like that. Check the latest news to know your next step. Where along with this participation and group dialogue is this benefit.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Agreed,patience and knowledge is the most important factor that we need to have when dealing with crypto. This is not just as easy as buying and selling,to earn money,we also need to consider those risks involve with ot and having proper knowledge and patience can give us good results 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing these 7 best qualities that one should adopt in oder to become a successful crypto trader and they are very helpful because without passionate,patience and many more that you mentioned one can't be a good crypto trader.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Agreed,patience and knowledge is the most important factor that we need to have when dealing with crypto. This is not just as easy as buying and selling,to earn money,we also need to consider those risks involve with ot and having proper knowledge and patience can give us good results 

They are great factors needed in every traders to have a good trading strategies and be able to have patience in the market when it is not easy to predict

A good trader doesn't need to have lots of characteristics. Strong focus and full awareness is enough to become a good crypto trader. Cryptocurrency is something that is changing continuously and a good trader has to keep an eye on every coin that has the potential for future profit. Negligence even for a few days, can deprive you of hundreds of dollars. Some people say trading only occupies 2 hours of your time per day but I disagree with this belief. The amount of time you spend for trading is completely variable.

• +3 1

Yes you are right a good traders should be able to create qualities that will help others and give them solution to most of there problem

Of course, you have noticed 7 things for successful trades. But in the trade of a successful deal, not a small percentage of luck plays.

• +1 1

On 3/29/2020 at 5:05 PM, kuscoi11 said:

I agree with the qualities you say. I am especially important for patience and knowledge. Those are the two factors that are most important to bring a successful trader. while my passion or balance is just a small factor.

Yes, having a money is not enough you need to have a good skills in order for you to earn.

There a major hole between a broker and a cryptographic money trader.A cash merchants need to keep his eyes practically constantly at showcase, he needs to kniw the estimation of the item.

• -1 1

All that this person said is true because these attributes are the basis for success in cryptography and the most important of these attributes is to move away from fear because fear has a great impact on the cipher world

Edited by Nezar
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Qualities are not created they are intrinsic. No one can create a new personality for himself. The only thing we can do is to discover the type of personality we have and its characteristics. After you became familiar with your own personality, you can choose the trading style which is most in line with your character. For example, if you are not patient, long term method is not suitable for you. If you are interested in numbers and calculations, you can try day trading. The reason we have different trading styles is that we have various kinds of personalities. So, adapt your trade to your personality not vice versa!

• +1 1
  • +3 1