How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

You can calculate the currency anywhere.  You can choose Google,  your wallet, or anything that is related to cryptoccurrency.  I choose my wallet in converting,  because I always tried to convert this money of mine and is desperate to know how much I have or earned. 

You can see it in the exchanger there are lots if exchanger you can chek it but also in telegram there is a converter robot in every group chat so you can chek it to that.goodluck buddy

Its not any hard work if you want to know the coin prices  it's very simple we need only Google and type crypto currency converter then you see the converter and select the coin and put the quantity means how many coins you coins are USD in which currency and see the prices which coin you want that's it.

There are various sites that have the conversion between two cryptocurrencies. Just google the two cryptocurrencies that you are interested in and you will get the conversion rate between the two. Alternatively, if you go on the yobit exchange you will see that there is an exchange rate given between cryptocurrencies. This should help you as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I calculate currencies using the calculator in the blockchain wallet. It contains the currency rates and enables us to calculate the price of one currency against another currency.

I just use Google website to search the conversion of one crypto currency to other currency, simple as that like btc to USD and etc. For me I don't need an mobile application for this because I can easily search it.

On 1/20/2020 at 8:32 PM, Satishmolankar said:

This is right that every exchange does not have same value of bitcoin price but if you are trading in binance for example you have to check in that exchange in which you are trading that actually what is the price no other options 

I always follow you dear... Thanks for your information.  It's really a important things for us.   In you shareing i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

There are many websites  that allow you to calculate  any currency.  Mostly you can calculate  any currency  to usd easily . I suggest  to search on Google.  Then you can find  a lot of sites  to complete  your  tasks. 

When bitcoins reached a record high, this did not happen six months later, because after they halved in 2016,Of course everything has a positive and negative effect,

Hello my dear friend. I always use Google to calculate the price of any crypto currency i want to. As its quite easy to use you don't need any setup for it just write in Google. 

This is normal due to the fluctuation in the amount of liquidity between the platforms. The price varies between these platforms, but in general there are not many differences, as the technical analysis of one of these platforms applies to all these platforms.

I don’t think so , you have to take the price in the platform witch you work at it like yobit , you can calculate btc or usd to any cryptocurrency you won’t, i think is the best way and the only. 

On 20.02.2020 at 06:25, zain5680 said:

IF YOU WANT TO CALCULATE THIS SO YOU HAVE TO  calculate an exchange rate by dividing the amount of the currency you start with by the amount of the foreign currency you'll get back. For example, if you have $100 and you get €80 back, your exchange rate would be 100 divided by 80, or 1.25 Euros per dollar.....................................................................................😊

Actually i do that my self, i donot depend on other apps or any thing,. Just inter my currency in perfect money, and convert them to the form i want, then it gives me the price

So you want to calculate different currencies with there relationship? I don't think its possible. Each and every currency is based on there own liquidity and demand and thus is the beauty of decentralizaton concept..

I don’t see, except CoinMarketCup, which can help determine the price of bitcoin, namely the bitcoin delta. There are similar CoinMarketCup sites, but there may not be accurate calculations. Best to use CoinMarketCup.

I feel everyone knows about this. There are lots and lots of apps which can help you to calculate the price of one currency against another currency.For making thing things more simple you can also take help from google.Without taking any help from apps you can directly calculate the price of one currency against another through google. 

On 1/20/2020 at 4:51 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

Use any exchange. Login in any decent exchange, and go to the trade or exchange section, then select the coin you want in the btc market, and there you can check out the price of it at that particular moment. If you want USD prices. select any stable coin market like USDT or TUSD. You should get a fairly precise price at that particular moment. 

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:45 PM, iloveyobit said:

Unfortunately, I do not know if this is possible. There are some applications on the phone such as the taptrader application, you can try it, but on the computer, I only know the preev  site that gives you the price of bitcoin against the dollar.

Why using that's application taptrader to calculate the prices of the cryptocurrencies while you can use the exchanging platforms to calculate the prices of all cryptocurrencies?

If you want to do it by self, then go and write a question about this on the reddit. there are some analyst who know the formula how to calculate the price of one coin with respect to other coin.  so get into this much tension and just get from trusted exchanges .. 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

We can calculate it easily. In the market there are many crypto tools that can help you. Coinmarketcap is the best online site to watch the latest price of crypto and there you will get the currency converter tools to calculate.

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Why using that's application taptrader to calculate the prices of the cryptocurrencies while you can use the exchanging platforms to calculate the prices of all cryptocurrencies?

I explained this in my response, I use the computer because I am fast in it, but when the computer is not available to me, I use the TabTrader application because it is better in this field.

you can search about which coins you want to calculate on google easily! also some exchanges could show you the prices of two coins