World Government and Crypto Restrictions - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

World Government and Crypto Restrictions

Cryptocurrency is banned in many countries.So,the world is against Cryptowolrd and It's succes.Cryptocurrency is succeeding day by day in a very high rate.So,the world can't effort it and they are getting strict against Cryptocurrency.         

Bitcoin Government Regulations Around the World

Updated Jun 25, 2019

The idea of digital currency is a very new one, and central banks around the world are still reeling from the implications of such a technology. Blockchain, bitcoin, and new innovations from the fintech sector are showing that they can improve the status quo, but also advance the concept of digital currency, making it a real contender to replace fiat money. This is putting the world’s governments in an awkward position.

On one hand, creating legislation that encourages the adoption of cutting-edge financial infrastructure could be a massive boon to economic competitiveness. On the other, giving people too much freedom may risk the integrity of the country’s own paper money. A balance has not yet been struck, and so accordingly, major governments have reacted quite differently to the introduction of bitcoin (and other cryptocurrency technology) in their respective countries. Reactions have ranged from apprehension and fear, to full-scale acceptance. The one thing all of them can agree on is that the decision should not be taken lightly.

Indeed, Governments are afraid of cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of reasons. One of them as you mentioned they think that there is no way to control cryptocurrencies. More than that people are so happy with this technology, governments want only, people would depend on them.  

On 2/12/2020 at 5:58 PM, Rita_Italy said:

Now that is the main issue in Crypto world because most of the government has been banned the Crypto. Also some government also accepted Bitcoin and Crypto all government should accept.

Well, they are just banning it from their country because they are afraid to it, they didn't control many people to used it especially for those people who are using it to illegal like in black market etc.

This is the reality, they will continue to try to set limits for cryptocurrencies, but they will not be able to do this because cryptocurrencies are the strongest now, and I think a, e will soon start

This is the reality, they will continue to try to set limits for cryptocurrencies, but they will not be able to do this because cryptocurrencies are the strongest now, and I think a, e will soon start

Government just misses so many benefits from not legalizing cryptocurrency, at least replace all paper documentation with the blockchain technology will be huge.

Most countries of the world prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies for fear of being unable to control and follow them and fearing that some people will use this currency for illegal matters such as buying contraband from dark websites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, there are many things that prevent governments from legalizing cryptocurrencies, some of which you mentioned, and the difficulty of imposing taxes, but there are many countries that have almost completely legalized cryptocurrencies.

The world government is now supporting crypto so crypto will have no restrictions. Crypto limitations will gradually be overcome. Crypto will gain legitimacy in every country. No one can drive crypto illegally. However, there will be little difficulty in the transaction.

You are right many person think that cryptocurrency is illegal so there afraid to use it but when they can get perfect knowledge about it then they will automatically came to know the real profit behind this disease due to the government who don't explain the issue correctly

You are right , government actually sees cryptocurrencies as a treat and since there can't get in control of it , there start placing restrictions against cryptocurrencies, but soon there will see the importance of cryptocurrencies and there will adopt it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that this is part of the concern that is had by many of the governments. But i think that the main concern is that since you cannot control crypto and track its usage it can be used in a way that will evade taxes (which of course is due to the anonymity) and it can be used to fund criminal activity. If there is a way to reduce this risk then i think that the governments will be much more open to the idea of introducing crypto into their economies in the future.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

According to me the reason behind government allow crypto restrictions is making banking transaction safe if crypto currency dominate on real money then banking tax system will be failed. Maybe to make banking transaction safe government allow restrictions on crypto. 

On 1/19/2020 at 11:07 AM, Oluwaseun said:

For the time being, the government of the world are placing lots of restrictions on the success of the Crypto Technology. This is because its value is really shooting day by day and there is no way to control this very beautiful technology. This is the reason why most of them are afraid. Because they think this asset will be better than their local currency.

I think that governments should submit to cryptocurrencies and not try to fight them because they are spreading so much and because they constitute a very important part of the future they must face the truth

Yes, this is true, most of the countries of the world are fighting cryptography and imposing many restrictions on the users of cryptocurrencies because of the fear over their economy and their national currency from the effect of cryptocurrencies, but I think over time governments will deal with the cryptocurrency as an unavoidable matter

Yes, one of the main reasons for refusing cryptocurrencies is the desire of governments and banks to dominate all the money and know where it is flowing, perhaps to provide safety for the people but they did not succeed in eliminating money laundering before the invention of Crypto, so how will they succeed now?

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes, most of them are afraid of the progress of Crypto. They always have a way to hold back their movements, but this technology moves unregulated and I think there are currently many users who use it.

That's right they fear to accept it not knowing that there are many beautiful benefits it has. 

But I'm not losing my hope that those countries will accept cryptocurrencies in the near future.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Usually governments of different countries don't accept Crypto the reason is quite obvious if they accept then the Crypto will take over there currency. And the power of making Crypto is not in the hands of government.

Yes the government don’t support cryptocurrency because the never can track the transactions , and the government want to do this all the time , so the don’t support it , but when they will find a way to do this the will support it and create a coin for them.

On 5/7/2020 at 1:45 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

Yes, one of the main reasons for refusing cryptocurrencies is the desire of governments and banks to dominate all the money and know where it is flowing, perhaps to provide safety for the people but they did not succeed in eliminating money laundering before the invention of Crypto, so how will they succeed now?

They will just have it as an excuse. They will claim that with their digital currencies they will be able to reduce corruption and make long talks on how this is about technological advancement and how societies will benefit. Of course in reality they will make a totally centralized system that will be based on some short of blockchain that won't be decentralized and they will be able to tamper with. The government coins will be under their total control as well as the whole financial system. 

Crypto currency can not be restricted as long as internet exist crypto currency will still exist government can not have upper hand on blockchain.

Yes, this is the main reason, in addition to the fact that it is difficult to impose taxes on profits that we can take from cryptocurrencies.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:07 PM, Oluwaseun said:

For the time being, the government of the world are placing lots of restrictions on the success of the Crypto Technology. This is because its value is really shooting day by day and there is no way to control this very beautiful technology. This is the reason why most of them are afraid. Because they think this asset will be better than their local currency.

You are absolutely right, and I agree with you in your opinion, according to my personal opinion. This is the thing that made them not hurry to adopt this new economic system because they are afraid of its effect on them.

I think why the world government are putting some restrictions on crypto is because they still can't understand it and also can't control it nor tax it but immediately they figure all this out, am sure they will lift the restrictions and the bans and then cryptocurrency will be whole again.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/20/2020 at 2:49 PM, Anthor95 said:

I have heard that the world government and the cryptocurrency are moving towards a better job and I want to make a good society through cryptocurrency so that we can earn good money and if there is exchange of money in the good bank system it is for everyone.  I think it will be good.

That's really a good news if that thing happen

If the two work together and open their mind about the benefits then everything will be great especially some people will get extra income. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c