XRP as a payment method in Amazon - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

XRP as a payment method in Amazon

On 1/19/2020 at 6:42 AM, Satya31 said:

From some news source i came to know that XRP is becoming as a payment method in Amazon. A very well known payment company called Bitpay supposed to set the Ripple as a payment system. This will be very effective if XRP become a payment method. We can make payment with very less fee and very fast. What do you say guys? 

I hope that amazon does accept bitpay payments because it would be a great advance for cryptocurrencies since it would accept several types of currencies

I don't think this happened, there are usually some big news from altcoins that have no truth in them and can be made up by whales that want to offload millions of these coins. XRP has big problems lately as it is expected to be considered a security in the USA and this will make it less wanted as the use case it has today. Go with Bitcoin instead.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 1/19/2020 at 2:42 PM, Satya31 said:

From some news source i came to know that XRP is becoming as a payment method in Amazon.

You heard somewhere about this and you didn't try to do research first and find if this is real but you just spread a fake rumor that means nothing. Not important post that falls in the fake hype category.

• +2 1

Nope this is fake and it never happened. It was something like all the fake partnerships we keep hearing about from many cryptocurrencies created probably by some whale and started spreading fake news in the media. Not real.

Wow. Is this true? Because I keep my ripple or xrp because it has small transaction fee unlike others. If it is legit, then It is good for those who preferred to use xrp other than crypto. Also, it is easy now to purchase in online because we can now pay it via using bitpay

Good news although it is not reflected in a rise in value in xrp.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

It would be great if amazon added cryptocurrencies as a payment method. Then we will be able to shop and buy everything without the need for a bank card, and this will contribute to the increase in the popularity of the blockchain.

Hum this is such a good news. Thank you for sharing as i didn't even knew about it.

Not only Bitpay will boost up Amazon's sale (well helping) but as well as boosting Ripple's price on demand by buyers.

Maybe it's already online but i haven't seen any changes regarding ripple's price charts =/

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It is a good choice by Amazon to have the payment gateway as Ripple XRP because the currency of Ripple is known for its low fees and speed of processing transactions and users will experience the benefits of paying by XRP.

Amazon doesn't accept XRP. Payments that can be made currently are not directly using cryptos like XRP to retailers. So this is not a case of 'Amazon already accepting XRP' but a case of buying a Bitcoin Superstore gift card that has a cash value at a certain store, in exchange for XRP and other cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I don't think there is a chance for this to happen right now. Amazon has their own payment system and are trying to promote their Amazon cards first of all. It can become reality but it will be with more payment options first of all. Meanwhile XRP missed the Paypal and can even have more problems that make it not a great investment right now.

I say this is something that is made up and fake report. Amazon has no plans that we know of and if there was something ever leaked it would be in all the major crypto news websites and forums. This is not helping xrp either as when fake news appear investors are looking for sources and there is nothing about that.

• +1 1

I think XRP is one of the best coins in the market. It has a lots of potentiality which handle fast micro transactions. May be amazon accept XRP payment system in future. 

On 1/19/2020 at 5:42 PM, Satya31 said:

From some news source i came to know that XRP is becoming as a payment method in Amazon. A very well known payment company called Bitpay supposed to set the Ripple as a payment system. This will be very effective if XRP become a payment method. We can make payment with very less fee and very fast. What do you say guys? 

This is great achievement of crypto currency world biggest online site accepted XRP as payment method and open the gateway to whole world crypto users. Now any crypto user can easily buy products from XRP at Amazon. The Xrp has strong support from investors and now gain one more strong support. 

• +4 1

These sort of joint ventures between crypto currency exchanges and online shopping sites are going to pave the way for crypto being accepted as a common payment method throughout the world 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There will come a time when Amazon will announce it will be accepting cryptocurrencies but for now it will be better to avoid all the rumors that appear because someone say something and tries to make an impression. Also it is best to give your source when you make a post about something like that.

Exchange for payment with Ripple on Amazon platform is an encouraging means of adding value to crypto currency market especially for the newly launched coins like XRP this give greatly impression for investors to even invenst in both existing coins and the up coming ones

This will be an important and wonderful event in shopping in cryptocurrency XRP from Amazon, and it will be a distinct payment service, and this will open the door for the rest of the companies to adopt cryptocurrencies as a method of payment and in this the success and progress of currencies and increase their strength and popularity

• +3 1

It will be great to see this but I am not known. I am hope this is true but it is seem to be very older news and I am hear nothing about it. If the Amazon is accepts the XRP then it will be a big one and I am of course trade it, but I am read so many until now and some where not real. I am hope this one is.

• +2 1

I don't think Amazon accepts XRP, it's just that it uses third-party launched gift cards. The third party will receive your payment using XRP and pass it on to Amazon, so instead of Amazon accepting XRP, there is a third party in it.

• +2 1

Since XRP is centralized, I think a lot of people would favour it over bitcoin and other currencies that are decentralized. It is still a good news to hear about this. We would all be glad to make payment in crypto currencies to Amazon.

XRP is a good coin and if this coin add as the payment system than its great becasue in the crypto market so many peoples now use the XRP coin and it is available in almost all the exchaneg like the BTC or the ETH coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have heard many news that Amazon has started dealing in digital currencies, but so far I have not tried this and I hope that this news is correct because it will help us to buy products easily.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:42 PM, Satya31 said:

It is really a good post and you give a good news to those who are using am a zone and I am also using Amazon's  and now it is good method for payment. I also want a less GE pay system because now days it is very high I think all things are changing so why it system are not changing and now my wish will comes true.