Newbie - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Blackmagiq

Hello my friend and welcome to this platform. You can use airdrops easily in this site and also you can use telegram. In telegram you can earn money easily so go and join telegram.

I have no idea about how cryptocurrency airdrops work but all I know is a lot of scamers scam people by pretending to offer huge airdrops of wich are fake and requesting to deposit a certain fee to get your earnings at the end of airdrop beware of them they are scamers that needs to be avoided thanks.

to a great degree crypto airdrop at this point is trouble-free to do. The moderators or official who running airdrops has policy or guidelines redeployment at this time and you fair call for to see to that. instantly they give birth to new airdrop everywhere you bottle earn 700 YODA but for promptly it doesn't give birth to a value. You right call for pardon? appointment or time is indicated in guidelines therefore it has value.

newcomer, fledgling, fledgeling, starter, neophyte, freshman, newbie, entrant(noun) any new participant in some activity. Synonyms: catechumen, starter, starter motor, fledgeling, crank, newcomer, fledgling, starting motor, appetizer, entrant, fresher, neophyte, dispatcher, freshman, appetiser.

You can get free coins by working inside some of the sites that they offer you in exchange for performing some tasks such as skipping links and watching videos and ads

For a newbie i want to tell you that first start with the guidelines of the platform. Then just start to do work. Then slowly you will learn how to work in the platform. Just remember to follow the rules.

Welcome, this forum will pay you bitcoins for your useful posts and not airdrops. You have to complete free 100 posts which are useful and after there you will start to be paid. you will have a limit for 30 posts which you will be paid for them everyday and you will be paid through yobit exchange. Just go to yobit site then create account there, then go to cryptotalk campaigns under your profile icon in yobit, then link your cryptotalk email in your yobit account, they will give you a UID and you will be able to receive your payments.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/17/2020 at 6:22 PM, Blackmagiq said:

Would someone be willing to explain to me how to get free crypto airdrops ?

You can ask about the airdrops in the Airdrop Section. They probably have enough knowledge about airdrops. You can get better informative source if you try to post on airdrop section. 

if you are trying to take Yoda so its ended ! 

if you are asking in generally so you can go to google and search on free airdrops they will tell you about the latest news about it 

Hello my friend, I am sorry, but this section is the beginners section. If you need information about Airdrop, you should enter the Airdrop section and submit your question there. You will certainly find an answer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion you can post it in the Airdrop section. There are some new updates about that forum and they are also announcing whether the Yobit Exchange has a free Airdrops. Stay active on this site.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 2/13/2020 at 2:54 PM, Cebonganyut said:

ouh right brother, I agree with your opinion, just like my friend who has long played in Bitcoin, it seems like you have also been playing for a long time in this case, continue your spirit, don't give up.

Of course, i will. But you know even i've been in crypto currency for a long time, i don't much knowledge about it because day by day crypto currency is evolving and bitcoin is belong to it. I really want to earn huge amount of money in bitcoin that's why i'm here. 

I suggest that you do not use free airdrops because it is not worth anything and that you are a beginner then you are in the right place and it is this wonderful forum, from which you can make good profits by creating topics only

THINK POSITIVE

This is not an Air Drop It is a beginner's group Here you will not know anything about Airdrops or no one will say there are certain rules reasons why you should know about it in other airdrop groups Here you have to follow your rules.

Please always try to check out for the rules guiding the forum before you start working so as not to violate the rules , note that this is not an airdrop group and also your post isn't up to the standard.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:22 PM, Blackmagiq said:

Here you not paid any airdrop make attention for this. Because you need work constantly for considering earnings free btc satoshi almost we earned daily 30000 satoshies of crypto top level coin is btc and 30000 satoshi value is more then 2$ now a days its price less less to two USD. 

Try to follow the airdrop notifier sites like Airdropalert or airdropratings. I think you can also enable news letter from them. If you enable news letter, you might get the free notifications regarding all premium, features airdrop from the different projects.

You cannot get free airdrop here in cryptotalk you must have an account on yobit to get an airdrop. You can earn here by just making posts a day. There are subject about airdrop here and you must check it out when you want to look for an airdrop.

There was an airdrops just months ago on Yobit but now I think there is no airdrop to get and you have to wait for announcements and in that you can read what to do to get the airdrop.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:22 AM, Blackmagiq said:

If you like airdrops see new posts on the airdrop sections you will find so meany airdops, i hope you enjoy them

you can check out the Airdrop and Bounties section of the forum, there people post about new airdrops all the time

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Usually one is that they have to follow different rules like they say that in order to join their telegram channel they have to fulfill something like this.