How the Bitcoins make the salve all currency system:- - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How the Bitcoins make the salve all currency system:-

Well  this is because of the popularity of bitcoins than any other coins people are loving it and they frequently use it to make transaction so bitcoin is rulling over all  other currency system      

On 1/17/2020 at 12:04 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In the 2009 when developer work for the crypto and launch the bitcoins in market, then all trader think that is flop system because they believe that national currency trading or international currency trading. But after passing the time the BITCOINS feature and its worth and demand increase all the world and investor love this unique quality and want to earn Bitcoins: Here i told you these best feature of BITCOINS

1-Freedom from banking sector or other financial system.

2-Faster 

3-Coded Transaction.

4-Freedom form Govt. Policy

5-Limited stock

6-Demanded.

Yes many investors got interested in bitcoin as time went on after it's release in 2009 due to its advantages like fast transactions,privacy and many more.

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits and that why it was able to attract investors to cryptocurrency and this make it easier for us to make transaction at ease

Bitcoin has definitely brought new technologies and cool features on the market but some of these features are not implemented or not performing right now.

• +1 1

Yes, I think that these features that I provided are among the most important features that bring investors to Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in general, but there are many other features in the blockchain technology that can be used in many areas.

What you say is true that cryptocurrencies are more separate than fiat currencies, as they possess many important advantages and the most important of these advantages is that bitcoin currency is an independent currency and no one can control it in addition to that it is a fast currency to pay and complete transactions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is the most free system and decentralised currency in the world of crypto. And this is the most attractive thing about this coin that it is not controlled by anyone or any organisation. Bitcoin is now spreading all over the world. And soon it will be in the economical trading system of all countries as a compulsory way of trading. 

Yes, I agree with you, the features that Bitcoin provided us with as a new financial system are not present in any previous system, most of the old global currencies collapsed due to inflation, we know that the number of Bitcoin is only 21 million and the number will not inflate whatever happens.

I agree with you, bitcoin has made a very big breakthrough in our world! I think those who took bitcoin before 2017, and stored it, they got a very large profit! That is, they managed to provide themselves with a very good life for the future, and this is very cool! I'm happy for them.

I fully agree with all the notes written in the list obviously at the beginning when just created in 2009 I believe that many of people in the sector they did not believe in the success of Bitcoin but all had to change their minds,so the strengths of Bitcoin beyond independence from banks and governments and the elimination of intermediaries in exchanges anonymity privacy and also offer full control of ours savings I believe that Bitcoin are the future of payments and virtual currencies that I do not say that they will replace the real money by They will be of equal as importance

I think that the best thing about Bitcoin is that it liberates us from the restrictions imposed on us by banks and state policies, so we find a lot of people like to deal with Bitcoin.

That is right this world gave people great opportunity about fewer fees while making any transactions. We can say that BTC make our life so easy, and we are so lucky to be a part of this world. 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:04 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Here i told you these best feature of BITCOINS

2-Faster 

3-Coded Transaction.

5-Limited stock

6-Demanded.

I agree with you. These are the features which make bitcoin best over all the markets. Limited stock make it value high. Freedom from govt policies and from banking sector attract the people to invest in it. 

The emergence of the Bitcoin currency had a very big impact on the lives of a very large number of people from different parts of the world where the Bitcoin coin has a large number of important features and the most important of these features is the inability of any person to control or follow this currency unlike paper currencies in addition to the speed of executing and completing transactions

On 1/17/2020 at 2:04 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In the 2009 when developer work for the crypto and launch the bitcoins in market, then all trader think that is flop system because they believe that national currency trading or international currency trading. But after passing the time the BITCOINS feature and its worth and demand increase all the world and investor love this unique quality and want to earn Bitcoins: Here i told you these best feature of BITCOINS

2-Faster 

3-Coded Transaction.

5-Limited stock

6-Demanded.

Bitcoin was the first. All subsequent cryptocurrencies were made as replicas from it. Therefore, Bitcoin stands above all

Bitcoin has now exceeded the value of the most valuable commodity in the world and the reason is the demand for it and its revolutionary technology, and this of course made it distinguished by its violent movements, for example there is something in the world whose value decreases 30% within hours and its value rises doubled within days except Bitcoin and this is what makes it attract speculators and investors.

• +1 1

I'm glad they invented bitcoin since many people are making a lot of profit with it and what I like and I think that many people invest in many cryptocurrencies for that reason is because we no longer live in the government system, we should not pay taxes to use  cryptocurrencies.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:04 PM, pakjobhelp said:

2-Faster 

3-Coded Transaction.

5-Limited stock

6-Demanded.

Yes they are lucky how invest on bitcoin after the lunch and after few years the bitcoin touched its highest point . The bitcoin is very rear project that time no one believes that it would become the king of the market but it is luck and knowledge.

• +1 1

Whenever a new thing intrduces in the market many people go against it but thing is that you can never think these can go up and up.

Bitcoin offers some things other currencies don't. This is why the price keeps rising. There is demand for Bitcoin because investors understand that it has a lot more to offer. The limited supply doesn't mean it will be increasing in price forever. It will give a better price but only when demand is rising. When demand is dropping the prices will be going lower but it always does higher low for each year and often makes prices a lot higher from previous highs entering new territory.

• +1 1

Bitcoin gives freedom, but only if it is used the way it should be, if it is just an investment in an exchange or bought by institutions from grayscale, or by retail investors from paypal, then it is not used properly, only by having access to the private key you are using Bitcoin and most cryptocurrencies the correct way and anything else is just speculation without having to deal with the features and positives of actually owning Bitcoin.

• +2 1

I don't think it is faster in transactions from the bank systems or the Visa and the other payment systems. It takes some time and Bitcoin has low transactions per second when Visa has ten thousand. It may be all the rest, decentralized, out of the banks reach and unable to block but it lags in some very important aspects.

On this list, I will add decentralized. Decentralization is critical because it eliminates the need to rely on a single individual or organization to conduct the task you requested in good faith. Decentralization entails processes that are untrustworthy. You depend solely on technology.

This new financial system created hope for many people to get rid of central banks and gave them the opportunity to fully manage their money, but so far this system contains some defects and I hope that a solution will be found in the future.

• +2 1