How to save bitcoin - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wassim237

How to save bitcoin

Well, i will suggest to you mate that put your bitcoin in a safest wallet in the internet and i will prefer to you the yobit exchange, this is an exchanger that has wallet, you can trade here and also to invest some other coins, this is an good wallet mate they will assure you that your coins is in a good hands.

In order to survive in the age of technology, you have to adapt to the technology or you will face various problems.  Your Bitcoin will be safe through.  Now there are many sizes in which these are good.

Yes i also use Atomic and Interstellar 

I always need them especially interstellar i do trade there more than the exchange.

But you are right blockchain is secured more than other.

In my opinion storing bitcoin in an exchange wallet is not very safe because there is a possibility that we have lost bitcoin if the exchange is hacked. For the long term it's better to store it in a hardware wallet 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

There is a lot of weak online wallet and apps that offers you a place to save you crypto currency, the best way is to use highly secure and trusted exchanges like Yobit.

You can save the bitcoins in different place mean to say different crypto wallet online or off line. Now the hardware crypto wallet is available. Ledger Neno is the best examples.

But i store these coins different exchanges.

You can save your bitcoins in an offline wallet. There are many wallet making websites on Github which can be downloaded and used offline for creating your private key and making transactions.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yobit is an excellent exchange and I think that now that people are finding out about it through the cryptotalk campaign, it will explode into the near future. I will also buy and hold a lot of the Yobit Coin and hope that yobit will grow as big as Coinbase, Kraken and Binance.

The easiest way to keep Bitcoin safe is to use your wallet if you keep your Bitcoin in your wallet, and your bitcoin will be more secure because wallets now provide more security.

it's a good question for me also.i am new in crypto. so i also want to know about it.i know some site are good and some site are bad.so can you told me about some real site. and how can i save my bitcoin. 

On 1/17/2020 at 4:26 PM, Wassim237 said:

There is lots of sites and apps can save your bitcoins but most of it not trusted the better site is yobit.net you can save your bitcoins in this site and you can trade in them and the best app is Blockchain app is the most security for your bitcoins

Yobit is a type of exchange platform. You can invest there through trading and also investing on their InvestBox feature. Yobit's security is better now that is why it is gaining more and more trusts. But there are still people who will use the site to fool others. Do not be fooled.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 1/17/2020 at 2:26 PM, Wassim237 said:

There is lots of sites and apps can save your bitcoins but most of it not trusted the better site is yobit.net you can save your bitcoins in this site and you can trade in them and the best app is Blockchain app is the most security for your bitcoins

Now days hardware wallet are most secure way to store bitcoin and others cryptocurrency. But hardware wallet are very costly that's why Many people use decentralised apps like blockchain, math wallet, atomic wallet etc. Exchange wallet are not secure because last year we saw lot of exchange wallet hacking.                     

I think the best wallet to keep bitcoin is a hardware wallet. It's a lot safer and more reliable. There is no fear of being scammed.

As for the wallet, I use TRUSTWALLET wallet to keep my bitcoin, it is considered the best in terms of security, especially as it belongs to the BINANCE platform and also provides you with a private key for each currency.

THINK POSITIVE

28 minutes ago, Shuusei said:

There are a lot of way to keep safe of your bitcoin. Whether you want to store them in some exchanges, such as yobit or any other exchanges, or you could use private wallet where you have the private key or phrase seed of them. But only use the most trusted of them all, and have a good security system

A good advice also is extremely keep your paraphrase or mnemonics alongside with the specific file for your wallet to be recoverable. 

The best way to keep your Bitcoin safe is an offline wallet with password and fingerprint protection although online wallets with 2 factor authentication are also very safe.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think the best way to keep bitcoin safe is to use a wallet.  If you use a wallet, your Bitcoin will be the most secure because the wallets are currently providing the highest security.

i suggest to you that the best way to save your bitcoins is in yobit it is very trusted and very secure.

If you need to save the bitcoins as well I think you will need three differents wallets wich is 

1: wallet for trading 

2: wallet for spending

3: wallets for holding

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I want to say a really important and small advice for people who want to save bitcoin

THE EXCHANGES NOT WALLETS so if you want to save your money .. save them but don't in your platform accounts

Bitcoin can be store in harware bitcoin wallet. Other side allow save your coin in wallet or exchange cash alternative. By the different crypto wallet make u save ur coins.i chose youbit coin wallet store. Some store coin in the app but apps are not secure.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:26 PM, Wassim237 said:

Yes, I agree with you. I am also storing my cryptocurrencies in yobit and I feel that my cryptocurrencies are secure there. Although somethimes I withdraw them and put them into my electronic wallet. I have not encountered the blockchain app, perhaps it is interesting, I will do further research on it.

Well if you mean storing cryptocurrency or specific coins then online and offline wallet is the best option, first online wallet wherein you can see different features or offline for more secured wallet, but of course choose the best and secured wallet for you.

You can save bitcoin by holding it in your wallets, also you can save your bitcoin if you will withdraw it through converting your bitcoin to some altcoins with lower transaction fee like ripple. You can always convert back your altcoin to bitcoin when you already transfer it into the wallet.

1 hour ago, babacomputing said:

The best way would be to save it in your digital waet like trust wallet and blockchain wallet. They are highly secured.

The best way to earn more profit is better to store your money into your wallet still it is more important if you choose your coin is safe into a secured wallet.