How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

I really want to see some good posts from user so that I can engage in the conversations. I am not going to disapear or getting bored soon LOL Last time I did not get bored very easily...

Learning and understanding are the best ways for the beginners to become the mostly successful traders, but mostly of beginners they learn but don't understand and that's why they always loosing

Thanks for your thought sharing. That's what I really think too, airdrop is a good source especially for beginners who want to join the crypto world without risking losing, after all, it's free...

By treading its own concept you can see the fluctuation happening day by day  it is earning expriences and knowledge  to do trade and earn money  don't fomo.  For good trader a user should properly see crypto market.

I agree with you and stress the importance of learning from mistakes and not making mistakes, and also I see that you have to invest what you can lose in order not to fall into debt

There are some characteristics that a good trader should have and the most important of them is maintaining a strong focus on your trade and the market. A good trader doesn't only focus on his coin(s), he also analyzes other coins even if he doesn't own them because there is some relationships between coins that can be used for more accurate predictions. Try to learn how to concentrate on different sets of data without getting confused because in trading you have to deal with so many numbers and charts.

practice practice and practice there is no other way to master trading cause some times same news about company affects differently on the it's price so you need to search carefully and get a correct prediction. it is hard but not impossible

This is true when you follow these things you will become a successful and well-known trader as well, where you will be able to achieve many profits

If you want to be a good trader you should to learn more to ask more to do more and work with other to get more information .

These steps, although brief, but they provide the main items that any member who wants to trade and invest must adhere to. Thank you, my friend

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/16/2020 at 1:14 AM, MrGeany said:

practice practice and practice there is no other way to master trading cause some times same news about company affects differently on the it's price so you need to search carefully and get a correct prediction. it is hard but not impossible

News is not the only thing that makes prediction hard and sometimes impossible. There are some events that are hidden from the public for a while but when they are revealed, they cause a massive market shakeout. This can happen so fast that you don't even have time to sell in advance to save your investment. A good trader can analyze prices based on charts and mathematical calculations but he is unable to anticipate what may happen in the global economy in the near future.

On 3/16/2020 at 12:44 AM, MrGeany said:

I want to ask, is it hard for when you learn or for all time you are a rader?

To be a good trader,we must never stop learning. Knowledge and patience is the most important factor that one must have.  In that way you can earn profits and avoid losing somehow.

• +1 1

On 3/16/2020 at 12:01 AM, Rita_Italy said:

If you want to become a good crypto trader then you have to read the trading method and you have to hold for future

Since the outbreak i have no desire to hold for long term anymore, i would rather trade, this kind of falls is to be expected in that future too.

I think in order to become a good crypto trader, then you definitely need knowledge. Not even experience, now there is a lot of literature on this subject, everything is told there, you just need to read it all and you will become a really successful crypto trader.

I think there is one point that you seem to have missed in the five points that you have put here for trading, all of which are very good and very true. I think you should add being able to control your emotions to this list as well, as many people make decisions based on emotions and panic and not on the facts which severely hurts their trading. Therefore i think that this is any important point that should be added.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

These are basic steps and tips and should not be broken any rule for success as well as avoid loss in trading or investment

Life is great and enjoy it

All of us can be a good crypto trader, you must have a deep knowledge about crypto and have a patience in trading because we all know that the coins are not stable.

You're right and I agree with you but I'd add that we must first get the knowledge we need to know well what we're doing and try to learn more and more every day

On 1/18/2020 at 11:29 PM, Fattkidd said:

You have a point here and I agree with you and Knowledge is  key for being a good trader without knowledge about the crypto world trading is very hard to understand.

use this platform and forum to talk about problems. You can always ask for help about being in cryptoworld. You can start by researching and use this forum to talk about what you want. You can earn here while gaining information. 

5 hours ago, Zues said:

use this platform and forum to talk about problems. You can always ask for help about being in cryptoworld. You can start by researching and use this forum to talk about what you want. You can earn here while gaining information. 

That One way to learn about cryptos,Did you know that you can learn tons of knowledge in Block Geek website which they offer free Crash course in Cryptocurrency,But I do prefer youtube to learn more about cryptos.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The opinions you have shared i am agree with you and the reasons you have described is also right sometimes we becomes greedy when we trade in crypto which proved wrong for us and we also have to pay attention to the crypto market  

To become a good crypto trader, you must always avoid greed. Greed hurts us the most. Success is possible only if the crypto market needs to be exploited by its own talent by researching and analyzing different places. Others always give incorrect information.

"Never put all eggs in a basket" have you clearly understood the main point of this phrase ? If you want to minimize the risks of losing your crypto holdings, you might put different coins in the different cryptocurrency wallet to secure your funds.