Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others

Yobit has many ways to attract new customers, it frequently does airdrops, it runs bounties and signature campaigns and it also has Cryptotalk forum that no other exchange ever did something similar. Also it has the investbox that gives very good daily rewards and mining that is still profitable even with changes.

• +1 1

yobit has a good features and also have a investbox where you can try to invest on ICO and gain interest from it.i think this exchange is being under rated.i think yobit needs to make some advertisements to become more popular like binance and I'm sure this campaign will help yobit to be popular.

It believe yes. Yobit is an excellent exchange but I don't agree that it is not widely used. From what I see it is used and there are some exchanges that don't even have liquidity in BTC and ETH pairs with the top crypto but Yobit has everything and except the trading it has investments and mining so it can be a total solution for an exchange that only can be compared to the top exchanges.

• +1 1

On 1/15/2020 at 8:43 PM, Upright said:

As u can say from the blend integration if yobit having to earn while posting on crypto talk, is a ❤

But looking at how the yobit exchange still makes to accommodate on having to still earn free tokens from them is great.

But what makes yobit exchange different???

Your respond matters on how yobit is a good exchange....👇👇

Yobit gives you good support without doing KYC, you can send top coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, Waves, XRP, TRX. at standard fee and fast. You can operate easily because of friendly interface, you don't need to open separate tabs for price checking. Just type the coin at left side and best thing is they have many medium for deposit and great in  withdrawal. 

• +3 1

Yobit has more from other exchanges. It is a light version of Binance without the futures and other trading that nobody understands. It has gifts as airdrops, it has cryptotalk and also the investbox that is similar to staking but with higher returns.

• +2 1

I think that Yobit is above all the average exchanges of the kind of Poloniex Bittrex Latoken, HitBTC, Bitforex, Digifinex and more that claim to have big volumes but do not even have active traders. It closer to the top exchanges and it can become one like Binance as many are entering now and finding Yobit to be better than most of the rest exchanges.

If you plan to find how good exchange Yobit is you have to look at yobit and find the Investbox, VMining, Trading, Yopony and the best is the chatbox. It has everything and a large community, whales and big players too so you won't miss anything from any other exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a great exchange but not yet in the vicinity of the best exchanges. I think this has to do with the selection of trading environment of Binance, Bitfinex and Coinbase. They have a cool looking graph and it helps when trading. I love yobit but I think the price action graph needs to be updated and modernized.

I think yes, as the Yobit is the top exchange in the list of the popular exchanges and its also providing the extra features like Investbox etc, but their support is pathetic.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I have use yobit exchanger for long days.I have a good experience with yobit.Yobit always give me good services and trading in yobit exchanger is very easy.I think yobit exchanger will be the top exchange soon.They deserve it.

It is great to find the yobit platform that provides you with all these wonderful characteristics of the tambourine for you for every publication you do in the forum. It is the best platform for trading now, as it is rich in many useful and distinguished services in addition to the high degree of security in which it is

I think yobit is one of the best exchanges but few people know about it. What distinguishes the yobit exchange from other exchangers is the large number of free coins that yobit has to share, maybe this is part of the promotion of yobit becoming increasingly popular. In the future Yobit will be a very popular exchange and more users.

• +2 1

Yobit is a relatively new exchange, it is of Russian origin, and in its history it has been gaining a good reputation, the yobit exchange maintains certain characteristics that make it attractive, such as the following. It allows you to save, giving a daily percentage of savings, maintains a mining with good dividends, has launched several quite successful airdrops in the community and has the normal exchange with many cryptocurrencies and is always innovating so it can be qualified as a good exchange.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I like that yobit has a great way to help many users with the cryptotalk and YOBIT alliance. The different exchanges should take this beautiful example. And support users with ways to generate money at home. And this also helps yobit in a reciprocal way, since we use their exchange daily 👍🏻

Yes I think yobit is the best and famous exchange site in the world. They have very good features. But may be theirs users are less than the others but this is true the popularity og yobit increases time by time.

They have low withdraw fees and even investbox from where you earn money.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:10 AM, shafi123 said:

It is best exchange market because the best exchanging experience.yobit gaingmn popularity now a days due to exchange market suply chain.

Yobit is the best exchange and this is true becasue in the crypto market it give us good forum and also we can buy and sell the coins easily. Yobit exchange usage is very simple and easy.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes Yobit can be considered the best crypto exchange. Small & bigger all traders have found the Yobit exchange very convient to use. It is safest eexchange due to many reasons. I like this exchanger very much. 

Yobit is one of the most famous exchanges in the world of cryptocurrencies. It is Russian. I think it is safe because it requires double verification. For me it is the best and for you some people say that baneas are the best because it develops by itself, but yobit is not banned in my country like the tak exchange

• +2 1

Actually I am using yobit exchange and I did not use any other exchange till now but I feel that this is a good platform for all things that we needs we can use investboxe for investing ,we can withdraw our money easily and also have  some more good features .

Am sure with time it would be considered so, it improving everyday and it also getting more members through the cryptotalk forum,their project is clear and and am sure someday they will be considered as one of the best exchange sites in the world

It is just a matter of time, eventually people will notice the advantages and benefits of using the yobit platform and yobit will most likely become the best exchange.

Yes, I think Yobit is among the best exchange sites but Yobit is not that popular compared to other Yobit exchange like binance and other exchange. Yobit exchange has some good features like the investbox.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:43 PM, Upright said:

As u can say from the blend integration if yobit having to earn while posting on crypto talk, is a ❤

But looking at how the yobit exchange still makes to accommodate on having to still earn free tokens from them is great.

But what makes yobit exchange different???

Your respond matters on how yobit is a good exchange....👇👇

The thing that's are making the yobit exchange so different from others exchanges is their best services thats allow anyone to be earning even without having knowledge.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yobit seems to me one of the best exchanges on the market. For example in Binance I can not trade but I have 10$ in yobit I can not trade with only 10,000 satoshis that for me puts you above the rest in that aspect.

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, joemcgwa said:

The thing that's are making the yobit exchange so different from others exchanges is their best services thats allow anyone to be earning even without having knowledge.

That's quite True, as somebody on little or no knowledge can use the yobit exchange to earn, as we all know of the vminning which the yobit is hosting, as other exchanges you actually work on having to earn earn from trading, 

For me, yobit is one of the best exchanges that there are currently, it has many ways to earn your InvestBox, your mining your dice game and best of all, it is very easy to use its transactions are very fast and very low in fees in excellent