Giving reaction. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Giving reaction.

Its a good advice there about giving good reactions to useful topics so that we encourage those who posted to do more and we should refrain from giving bad reactions any how but rather just ignore and wish that person to do better next time.

One other thing for us members is that, whenever we find a post useful and logical, no matter if it is posted by an old or new member. We should give it a reaction it deserves. It is another way of encouraging one another to post good stuffs.  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We have to learn this because the good topics deserve to give them Love react ! 

I think most of them dont know what is the reputation point and dont know how to give the others a reputation point .

On 1/15/2020 at 10:18 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time 

Yeah! I'm definitely agree with this! If the certain post is really helps you a lot in learning about what you want in this forum, at least give the writer heart reaction as a sign of thanking.

Interacting with posts is essential to encourage beginners to send more posts and comments regardless of the topic at hand. Initially, it may be very natural to bring up the topic, and after watching the encouragement and interaction, the topics will become more useful

On 1/15/2020 at 4:18 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time 

Most of the times, members tend to read the topic and reply to it instantly. Although giving reactions doesn't have any benefits in earning here, it has a big mental benefit because love reaction encourages members to make more useful posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most people just like to wait for reasonable posts to comment on useless posts. A given post in this forum is thought to have contributed greatly.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Hello my friend
We always try to keep your comments and posts beneficial to all
And to be clear to the readers

well i have seen too many reactions  which meant nothing cause posts were not even good they were just posts but i think friends just use that reaction to make better acounts here and they give reputations to each other.

Yes it totally free of cost. But i think we should give the reputation to those whos are really wanted this. We should be careful about that and don't give heart reaction to spammers. 

Yes friend I have been following a lot of posts that are very important to many of us but I do not know why people do not give you protection but why, but if we want to post a good post then we should give good post support.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:18 PM, kirubel said:

Yes, that's right! We should leave a react if the certain post is really helps you a lot. By doing this, it's like you are thanking the one who post it.

Yes likes are limited on daily basis may be we can gave maximum 10 reaction to other guys of crypto talk forum. And its better thar likes are limited because some people are abused this facility and gave likes to anyone who's post are not valuable. 

Yes, it is good to give Giving reaction to good and excellent topics in order to encourage subject owners to do more

THINK POSITIVE

Very  Good  suggestions my friend.  We should  give  reputation  to eligible  users of this forum. Because  if we don't give reputation  it disheartening them and our reputations encouraged  them.

When we see a good post on the cryptoTalk forum, we must try to encourage them with React. We can learn a lot about currency for their good post and increase our knowledge. We should encourage them with React in the future.  We must react when we are there to post useful.

I give a response every day to all useful posts, but I suffer from limited responses that can be given 
They are only 10 reaction every day.

Today, I faced a strange problem about the reactions I have been received in the forum. I had 141 positive reactions that I had been received during months of activity here but when I opened my profile page this morning, I noticed that they have been decreased to 129 without any apparent reason! Is anyone here has encountered the same issue with his/here reactions? I hadn't received negative reactions but my positive reactions had been reduced! How is this possible?!

Good point you introduced to us, indeed it’s what it meant to do encourage people to post good topics, but also keep it tough, but you are right we shouldn’t discourage people.

I think i'ts a good idea to see how members have interacted with the comments
I also suggest that comments should be arranged according to the number of reactions.

Giving some reaction can motivate us writing post and more. l find it really good idea, we must give some reputation each other to make better than old. 

Hello my friend
We always try to make our comments positive and understandable to readers
We see and evaluate all opinions today

According to me whenever you react on any post then that reflects your opinion on that post sorry for giving a good reaction that means that go to you and it was not feeling good reaction that was not useful so the people who are forcing need to know whether it is therefore useful or not so we should give reactions for that the people who created for get to know what the other members are wanting for treasure expectation and that will help them create more useful Post.

In fact it is a bad feeling when a person tries to help others and provide benefit then some people come and use the sad rect, sometimes you feel regret your attempt and become afraid to publish again.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:56 PM, Amir Vao said:

I also thin that. But maximmum time we forget about that. And many people don't read the post. I think that's why they don't give any reaction.

Good reply my friend. Not to mention that we have limited amounts of reactions to give and I think we can only react on 10 posts daily. That's pretty low actually!