Crypto Currencies in your Bank account! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Heroshema

Crypto Currencies in your Bank account!

On 1/14/2020 at 8:35 PM, Heroshema said:

As we know .. you can't store crypto Currencies in real bank account

Payeer is Bank .. allows you to store your crypto Currencies and make exchang bitween your Currencies and USD,EUR

Do you have another ideas or any more information about how to store your Currencies in real accounts ?!

For now i don't much about it but just like this bank we will see sooner many banks will start storing crypto and offers good interest rate for customers .But who wants to store their crypto in banks and pay them for storing when he can store him self.But if they offers credit cards then may be its a good thing for us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bank can't do that, they only accept currency as the main product. Because we can't saving in bank, investment program become alternative but we should giving trust into exchanges. We don't have any choice about saving, without regulation saving will meet dead end.

• +1 2

There is some online banking service that allows you to save your Bitcoin and easily convert it to flat, services like payeer, epay, perfect money and many others.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:35 PM, Heroshema said:

Payeer is Bank .. allows you to store your crypto Currencies and make exchang bitween your Currencies and USD,EUR

Do you have another ideas or any more information about how to store your Currencies in real accounts ?!

Two central banks in emerging markets are considering issuing digital currencies for general purposes in the near term, while another central bank has indicated that it may issue a digital currency in the medium term.
It was concluded that there are various motives that drive an increasing number of central banks to conduct conceptual research on the issue of digital central bank currencies, but a few of them have strong intentions to issue those currencies during the next decade.

• +2 2

I would really like this to happen soon, when all the banks support these crypto currencies and we withdraw our income in these banks .

Respected member in various countries accepted the crypto currency at bank level and provide the cash facilities to these person. Now more bank work and accepted the blockchain technologies for crypto.

• +1 1

On 1/15/2020 at 4:59 AM, tienda said:

The banks of cryptocurrency is hardware wallets then if you want hold them on your real bank change your Bitcoins to Fiat money and move them to you bank account, we are talking about physical currency and digital currency.

Yes ..cryptocurrencies can't be deposited in the banks..because they are digital currency .and to deposit it in to the bank we have to convert it into fiat currency.

• +1 1

Yes, I don't think we can keep coins in a real place or in a bank, unless we convert them into currencies in our country, for example to USD or Euros. Maybe there are already countries that have made such technology, such as the Bitcoin ATM for example.

• +1 2

Perhaps this has not been made in my country, although in a way, when you are going to convert the cryptocurrencies that you have earned then you can transfer fiat into the bank, but with that being said and done, it is still different because the price of the fiat will not fluctuate compared if you are going to store cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2

In our country there is no possibility to transfer or send Cryptocurrency to banks account.In our country Cryptocurrency is known as illegal money

On 1/15/2020 at 3:56 PM, farhanpro613 said:

No bank is gonna allow storing cryptocoins as they are against it, so its better to keep your coin safe at a secured and reliable wallet.

Yes, for now it is not setup but hey, within the next few years all Banks will allow you to store your cryptocurrencies for sure. 

• +1 1

Your cryptocurrency wallet is a real account. Unless you think of cryptocurrency of fake internet money in which case I don't know why you are even here. The reason Bitcoin exists if for it's users to be their own bank. Bitcoin does not need a bank and it is against the corrupt banking system that has failed us so many times and will fail us soon again.

• +1 1

If you ask about real bank, i think that is not possible cryptocurrency accepted. So you need exchanges first cryptocurrency to USD then withdraw to your bank. I think some wallet is allow us to do exchange our cryptocurrency to USD so you can get hard cash very fast. For me cryptocurrency still cheap solution than bank itself.

• +1 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This concept I have never seen but might happen in the future. The bank has not fully served the exchange or used crypto as an investment asset like an existing investment and is used by people.

• +1 1

COINTELEHUB                                   

I am not prefer to store my crypto on payeer it has expensive withdrawal fee and it is not popular in my country. I will still store my crypto on our local wallet since there's no bank yet that is eligible to store crypto.

• +1 1

In my opinion, the sad thing about crypto is that it is taken as an investment and nobody can deposit it in their own investment bank. However, I would like to do any kind of entertainment bank. I would like to be very ambassador.
General Chat Chat LoungIf we blame the bank solely, it will be partial and unjustified.

• +1 2

Not many choices here my friend since banks dont accept crypto currency. Try hardware wallets for storing coins or if you find it inconvinient try storing it in online wallets like coinbase. Just dont forget to increase your security measure like using 2fa codes and such. Maybe in the future banks will be more accomodating in storing cryptocurrency but as of this tims they are nit willing to touch it yet.

• +1 2

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/17/2020 at 1:17 AM, dinabolt said:

Bank can't do that, they only accept currency as the main product. Because we can't saving in bank, investment program become alternative but we should giving trust into exchanges. We don't have any choice about saving, without regulation saving will meet dead end.

Yes you are right but we hope so someday bank will be more open and willing to collaborate with exchanges to make it easier for users to transact. I read the news that some of them began to implement it, but this is also a solution for banks to keep running in the current era of digital globalization.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Your cryptocurrency can be converted into dollars and stored in the bank. This is the only and best solution or grouped in external wallets

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

I do not know because bitcoin has not been legalized in many countries so the possibility of banks accepting crypto is low. I think it's better to store crypto in the hardware wallet because we are in full control of our assets, not other people 😅

• +1 2

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

It is beautiful if this happens, and he will achieve many facilities, but I do not think that banks are in their interest to do this

On 1/14/2020 at 11:35 PM, Heroshema said:

Perhaps the way is that you are going to trade or exchange you cryptocurrency into fiat is the only probable way to store them in your bank accounts, but who knows maybe in the future, bank are then going to start accepting cryptocurrencies to be stored into their accounts.

• +1 2

if you want to store your cryptocurrencies in you bank account the you really don't understand anything about crypto. the main thing of the blockchain is that is fully decentralized to not depend anymore to banks and you are asking about put your crypto in banks Lol

• +1 2

Why would you want to hold your cryptocurrencies on a bank?

This is against the main reason we use Bitcoin and other crypto in the first place.

Amazing that people think this is a good idea. We are trying to escape the corrupt and failed banking system that caused the world to suffer and impoverised populations and whole nations. 

Did you forget your lessons from 2008 or perhaps you need another one? Because another failure of the deficient banking system is close and guess who will pay it once again.

• +2 1