Countries that have and will have their own cryto. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Countries that have and will have their own cryto.

You forgot one more country last month I heard I need to send the news also that India has approved Bitcoin and it will become the most expensive economical country for Bitcoin because of their population and the government has remove the ban over Bitcoin from India.

12 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Asia has a good share in this list and development in the field of cryptocurrencies, and Syria also has a newly issued currency, Lira

This is very beautiful my friend and I hope that it will develop more and Asia will have a big share

Actually the world's eyes are on China and USA to produce their own currency. China have revealed the news but USA still have no plans to create as their US$ is already most traded currency in the world. If china completed the creation of their own crypto currency than the surrounding countries would also try to create their own.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:08 AM, hmind said:

The popularity of crypto also has an impact on the world economy, especially financial problems.  Here I will give a list that I know of countries that already and will have their own crypto.  If it's still lacking, please add it later.

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

you are wrong, these countries that you mentioned do not have their own cryptocurrency, they only said a few times that they intend to have their own cryptocurrency in the future but still nothing concrete yet. I believe they said that to see people's reaction

On 1/13/2020 at 10:08 PM, hmind said:

The popularity of crypto also has an impact on the world economy, especially financial problems.  Here I will give a list that I know of countries that already and will have their own crypto.  If it's still lacking, please add it later.

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

I very much agree to you and i think china will be soon pioneer in cyptocurrency as theybhave launched their own cryptocurrency to help their masses. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think these countries set a good example in front of other country by crating their own cryptocurrency and may be it will motivate other countries to join them in this cryptocurrency revolution.

Welcome with me
Perhaps these countries went to the industry of their cryptocurrency to protect against Bitcoin's conquest of the world, here nothing has changed, just transferring transactions from paper money to digital money without giving digital money the advantages that exist in bitcoin

On 1/14/2020 at 1:26 AM, Smiling_assasin said:

In my opinion these are the countries which are going to have their own crypto currency and I had read in some articles that United Kingdom is also gonna make.

Good opinion and I agree with your opinion.

Everyone has the right to determine who uses the crypto currency the most and which countries have their own crypto currency because there is already news circulating or in some articles circulating there are also many made with the United Kingdom and others.

I am not sure about China still in process of launching it's own crypto coin but I think not launched other countries may launched its own crypto coin it means crypto expand is sure in future. 

That is good for crypto world. Different countries are getting invovled and are adopting crypto. In time to come, more countries will get involved and there will be more advantages in the crypto world. 

This is happening because of the popularity of the crypto currencies. These countries made their own coin. And may be in future every country of the world may have their own coins.

I never knew it would be up to 10. I wish and hope my country will be part of the list soon.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:08 AM, hmind said:

1. Tunisia

2. Senegal

3. Japan

4. Ecuador

5. Sweden

6. Turkey

7. Russia

8. Estonia

9. Venezuela

10. China

11. Israel

I have heard that South Korea will also wants to launch their own currency. These kind of actions are pretty bold, they just want to have a control over the digital currencies in their own countries. 

But in the other hand, it is our benefit as they already marketed the crypto currencies in occasion and if this will continue the demand will surely increase the same with the price of crypto currencies. 

Sweden has now begun to introduce its own crypto called eKrona token. but the eKrona token launch eKrona will not occur this years

Yes many countries have their own Crypto because they think that Crypto will become the digital currency of the future and have popularity and influence on the world economy which is mainly on financial matters. and this country is thinking about it for the future.

Can you please fix the error on your title? I mean you've posted 3 thousand posts already, haven't you looked back at this one and noticed this? There is an edit function on your post and allows you to correct the mistakes in case you don't know. 

Well this is a great news knowing in the future crypto currency will be successful and get widely accepted and recognized.

Its a good thing that many countries are accepting cryptocurrency and making their own. I think china currently doesnot have any crypto,they are developing it currently.

Well, thank you for that information and it is really important to have their own crypto and also it is better that you indicate the name of the digital currency but still it is helpful.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

This is a wonderful thing and a good indication that crypto has begun to spread seriously in the world, but the question is whether these currencies are centralized or decentralized? .

Many countries have either resorted to launching their own national cryptocurrencies or have at least started thinking in that direction.

Here is the comprehensive list of such countries:

Dubai

Venezuela

Estonia

Russia

Sweden

Turkey has a really strong community that is using cryptocurrencies. I can tell because the Bitcointalk local board for Turkey is full of enthusiastic turkish users.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yeah, most of countries will adopt and open their own crypto in future. Here are no doubts. The mentioned countries are already the heaven for crypto trading. Most of countries are still banning crypto to prevent the risks of criminal activities. 

11 hours ago, Moneyzukimoney said:

the crypto-crystallized currency rule subsequently that in my attitude their currency will befit regular digital currency like other digital currencies.

Can you explain what is crypto-crystallized mate? I have no idea what is that mean all about, i hope you may answer me to get some new idea from crypto, happy posting.