I can control the price of any crypto currency - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

I can control the price of any crypto currency

On 3/23/2020 at 5:33 AM, GanDuba said:

If you have money. I mean money. If you arena billionaire, you can try control the price of any cryptocurrency. Even, bitcoin will be easy for you to control. 

Not like that too, because there must still be certain techniques and strategies that can only go there. the money follows if we understand the technique well.

This is illogical. How can one person control the price of cryptocurrencies unless you mean by controlling that you make purchases and manipulate the price in order to preserve the value of the currencies in your wallet

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, magd said:

This is illogical. How can one person control the price of cryptocurrencies unless you mean by controlling that you make purchases and manipulate the price in order to preserve the value of the currencies in your wallet

This is possible in cryptocurrency, when you are an early bird to a project and you hold the highest shared of the coin, definitely you will be controlling the market the way you like it

On 1/13/2020 at 12:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

I can control the price of any crypto currency. Since is demand and supply that controls the price of crypto, if I am given like 50BTC Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

Its very possible if you want to control the price of bitcoin, but this will cost you, because if you need bitcoin to pump you have to buy it in high price than the currently market price, and if you want it to drop you should sell the bitcoin in low price than the market price.

I don't think you are actually right about this. Because no one can actually control the crypto currencies. The rates of crypto currencies and also the crypto world is not legally owned by anyone and no person can actually control this. The whole thing is a very big network and it cannot be controlled. 

On 1/13/2020 at 5:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

I can control the price of any crypto currency. Since is demand and supply that controls the price of crypto, if I am given like 50BTC Don't you think it's very easy for me to control the price of crypto by pumping them

I think, you can't. If you can, then why do the government can't control it. Why much richer people than you can't control it? It's because cryptocurrency is not controlled by anyone. No one owns it so no one controls it. Even you have 50BTC, you can't control. So don't dream so high, pal because you can't do it.

It's a common rules of Crypto currency that if supply increase then the price also will increase automatic, so anyone can control the Crypto currency price easily by investment.

No my friend is really difficult to control the price of bitcoin ,maybe a coin don’t have a big value, but bitcoin is really difficult to one person control it , all market control it , but if someone have another opinion please share it with us.

You can control the price of any sort of the cryptocurrency if you are a biggest whale with the very large scale of the investments in that project otherwise I do not think like you can easily control the price of cryptocurrency in the market. 

As we all know that the price is depend on the demand and supply pocess so we are responsible for the price of cryptocurrency but we can not control it 

I do not think that anyone can control the price of crypto currency. It is impossible to do that and I do not know what you are talking about. 

As we as a whole realize cyrptocurrencies are in the computerized structure No body having capacity to control any digital currency .that is all relies upon the trades purchasing and selking requests of the alt coins and bitcoin.

Of course you can, and in this case you will be called the market maker, you can control it, and with the help of small investors, the price will go to what exactly you want, but there is an obstacle you can face if you are opposed to what the owners of whales have done and that can make you retreat from what You did it and you lost it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is not an easy thing to control the price of big currencies like Bitcoin because it is controlled by whales and big businessmen who have billions of dollars.

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I  think that's not possible. Because it controls so many businessmen.The proof of major investors to date can still not control the market of Bitcoin prices.

I completely agree with you, the cryptocurrency market depends on the principle of supply and demand, whoever has a lot of money can direct a currency in the market and pump it to a high price.

You cannot pump bitcoin because it is subject to fundamentals that no one can know. If you earn this amount of money, invest it well in a platform you know and you will not lose much.

That's very good question you have you then I want to see no one and manipulate the cryptocurrency there are some big invester they are trying to manipulate the market because they have a huge amount of investment in the market that's why when they enter and exit market is unstable for some time and many times after this situations the market will fall down and everyone who have invested their money on the high price they have to face the losses.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:32 PM, kingsbtc said:

I think that is not possible because you cant just control crypto like that. You will need a good and lot amount of btc and money that you will invest to control the flow and movement of currency you should study how to trade.

The price of bitcoins can only be manipulated by those who are holders of large amounts of bitcoins by carrying out some huge exchanges for altcoins or fiat.

8 hours ago, George10 said:

The price of bitcoins can only be manipulated by those who are holders of large amounts of bitcoins by carrying out some huge exchanges for altcoins or fiat.

Only those whales have that right to control the price of cryptocurrency, this will be a good opportunity for us to follow that trend of manipulation of you are an expert in trading

That's exactly why there are some people who we call whales, they have that big amount of money that allows them to pump some cryptocurrencies or even price of bitcoin temporarily. 

The first thing is that you should be given fifty Bitcoin. And you are not going to hit lottery for that. If you are a very rich man then only you can afford to buy it. But still I dont believe if you have only 50 bitcoin and can control the price.

No one can control the price of the cryptocurrency, its price depends on the dog and the sale only, but we can influence this currency if we have a large amount of money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:44 AM, Jordrankampal1111 said:

I don't think you can control the price of it even though it depends on the demand and supply of Bitcoin.  Your 50 Bitcoin is nothing compared to the 18 million bitcoins already mined.  This small amount of bitcoin will not affect the large amount of the total amount of bitcoin.

50 bitcoin is not enough, whales do have so many of it, since they are always buying when dip, actually some of them manipulates it and buy when people do panic selling.