How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

When I entered the field of cryptocurrencies, my main goal was to learn, not to earn money, and I was ready to risk a lot of money. Indeed, I lost a lot, but I learned a lot through this, and I became in control of my money and risked a part that I could only lose.

THINK POSITIVE

I am not very open to risk because I know and have experience of big loss and know that feeling will be hard to get over, so after that I always risk only a small amount that I don't care much about so I can make better calculated decisions.

• +2 1

It is a part of our life so it is the same of trading and investing.People has different answer about this depend their strategy and money management.The risk taker person take high risk.

I am ready to risk all the money that I invest , I understand that I can lose it at any time, everyone who invests in cryptocurrency should understand this. 

Every thing has its pros and cons this also have so after knowing everything you jump into this world. Because I would firstly prefer a complete knowledge about what cryptocurrencies are how are they helpful and how can they harm financially of course. 

There are two factors that should be taken into consideration in taking risks:

1 - Investment: You should first have a look at your capital at hand before taking any risk. It doesn't matter how much money you have, what is really important is your power of recovery which means how fast you can recover the lost money. So, take risks with the amount of money that you can earn it again after one month.

2 - Management ability: Risks should be managed properly in order to produce good results. Don't risk so high that you can't handle it. Know your abilities and take risks accordingly.

Without risks you aren't going to be successful in your life.Success is gained by risks.But there are few risks which we already know that we will get loss in that project or anything else.In this case taking risks isn't a good step.Taking risk for your success is a great step!

Even experienced traders should be also ready to take risks in the cryptocurrency world. You know investing in the cryptocurrency is one of the most riskiest task but never dive and make investment more than you are willing to loss in crypto tradings. 

I am not ready to risk most of my cryptocurrencies, I can only risk 20-30% of my investment, I have already had a bad experience when I lost all my cryptocurrencies because I took a risk and invested all my money in one coin.

Welli can't take a small risk of my wealth if I have invested like 30% of my wealth I can take the risk and trade it either for gain or loose but I prefer the Profit

Risk management and risk analysis is very important as without having an idea of the risk involved if you directly jump into any market then that may deep to you facing some losses that is why it's necessary that we analyse addressed we get proper knowledge about the market and thrn  you should invest or you should trade and be involved in the market.

6 minutes ago, kusvuw10 said:

follow me. It depends on how much you can afford to lose. Don't risk investing too much because volatility can make you panic and make mistakes

Of course my friend  Investing in places we do not know its reliability should use less amounts in price even if a fraudulent site comes up, we do not lose all our money easily.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 1/12/2020 at 9:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

I think these kind of people who jumped into crypto industry are already decided to take any of risk that they could encountered here. These people know that if you do crypto is it very risky but they decided to joined here even they knew about because they also knew that they can earn huge amount of money here too. 

Well as it is said, no risk no gain, one must be willing to risk certain losses if the market falls down. Cryptocurrencies has been an attractive source of investment due to high returns in the past but now as the market has settled the risks are a bit compromised and so has the profits. But still there are factors of high risk and high gain as well and I am willing to risk it all if i see probable gain.

468x60-3.png

On 1/12/2020 at 3:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

I take some risks but in a reasonable amount. I don't want to lose all of my money because of some dumb act that I did. As for crypto, there's a lot of risks because the prices of cryptocurrencies are almost unpredictable. 

21 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

follow me. It depends on how much you can afford to lose. Don't risk investing too much because volatility can make you panic and make mistakes

Yes it depends on how much you have and how much you are willing to invest in it, if you see that you can put half of your funds in it to take the risk you are welcome but be careful

Everyone take risk to earn money. Some time we fail and some time we get it. And further investment is done under shadow of risk. In my case i can take risk. 

Certainly, no one should enter into trading before he is fully proficient and has a comprehensive idea of it.
In addition to that, in the beginning, a small amount must be invested for the experiment, and after practicing, he can enter with a large capital.

I am willing to risk my investments to earn on cryptocurrency, I think it is very difficult to earn without risk in cryptocurrency.

I have been always more careful to invest in the cryptocurrency that I am willing to lose. I never invest the very high amounts of money in the highly volatile crypto coin . I love some progressive coins or tokens to make investments. 

Maximum number of new bugineers are doing this mistakeswithout having proper knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency they are jumping into the investment and trading market even they're not taking any suggestions and help from the people so having some experience that is the reason they are not making any profit neither any experience and knowledge from the investment.