Is satoshi nakamoto still alive - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive

On 1/11/2020 at 4:30 PM, Ahmed jabri said:

Great topic you have started.Even I was wondering the same. Where is he, how does he look like, which country he belonged to though the name states he is either from China or Japan, etc. Or its just too much anonymity of Bitcoin.

Boss he is alive and belong to the Japan country. He is the great and more unique thought person. This is quality of this person he seen every thing with different point of view and believe every thing has an solution. This is the great person and thanked for giving the idea of world

4 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

The Bitcoin owner and maker will remain unknown and disappear and nobody knows if Satoshi Nakamoto is alive or dead but I think he's still alive.

I think that Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive and he is enjoying his life in secrecy and I respect and love this person so much for what he gave us

Life is great and enjoy it

This is something which I need to learn. I have looked through it a few times and I lack answer of this inquiry. This man has given us extraordinary open door through this. Expectation he is as yet alive and bring this sort of chance.

I think there is still an amount of Bitcoins. And he or his team still has control over the price and volume of Bitcoin. We all don't know much yet. We should continue our research to learn more. General Chat Chat LoungIf we can know about it better then we can earn a higher income. And you are more likely to make some money for more information. Just need very good information. I hope this helps everyone is just a friendly one. General Chat Chat Loung

It's been only about 10 years since bitcoin was created so we can safely assume that Satoshi is still alive unless an accident or something bad happened to him. But I personally think he's alive and his watching his creating taking over the world 

I think that Yes, in my opinion, he does not come out of the shadows because he is afraid that they will find him and try to find out how the blockchain and bitcoin work, which is probably why he does not say who he is..

I not found even his pictures on Google why this happened now a days every one want to famous but satoshi is gone from media he made what a fantastic ideas of btc creation  .

This is confusing and maybe he in no way existed as the individual who brought the life of Bitcoin has at all times remained anoynomus

Everyone also asked if Santosi Nakamoto was still alive and no one knew about this because he was hiding after giving a great opportunity to make money and no one knew the intent and purpose of Santosi Nakamoto.

He might still be alive as so many of us are saying, but i think he is not alive as he haven't shown himself

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive, whether it's a real name or a pseudonym, I am very sure that Satoshi is still alive and now still has a big share and influence on the development of bitcoin.

maybe satoshi nakamoto live.maybe satoshi nakamoto hiding because governments or other reason.i not know right answers.

Yes, Satoshi Nakamoto is alive among us because Satoshi Nakamoto was the first to launch Bitcoin and he was the first to discover Bitcoin.  So satoshi nakamoto is alive among us all.

2 hours ago, Mamun2 said:

Great thing you started. I was thinking the same. Where he looks, what he looks like, in a country he was, even if the name is from China or Japan, etc. Or Bitcoin is very much a familiarity.  

I think to know the guy, you should read hos writings, because it is the only clue he left.

I don't know Satoshi Nakamoto is alive.I think Satoshi Nakamoto is not revealed for his safety.He was created bitcoin in 2009

• Useful or interesting 1

Satoshi nakamoto went to great lengths to remain anonymous and very few clues exist about satoshi nakamoto.

Well security software entrepreneur and crypto loudmouth JOHN MCafee claims that Bitcoin creator is alive and he alao know where he is living.don't know what is true ,and if satoshi nakamoto is alive then why he is not coming live and facing or giving his words .

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is a nickname of a group of BTC founders. I think it's too hard to make a great cryptocoin by 1 people. And if it was a 1 person i think he'll deanonimuse himself 

Yeah I am also eager to know who Satoshi Nakamoto is. Because he created such an wonderful opportunity for people to earn money. I just pray that if he is alive he is enjoying his life because he is an amazing and creative person who created this big field for people to join and earn.

Edited by mehek380

No one knows who Satoshi is, essentially whether he is a person or a team, and if he is a person, what is his nationality, in my expectation, he is a person and still alive and enjoys his profits that he earns from the currency he made

I'm not sure some people tells he is alive some tell he is dead.But if he is still alive then i think he is trying to be anonymous from the world.

5 minutes ago, mehek380 said:

Yeah I am also eager to know who Satoshi Nakamoto is. Because he created such an wonderful opportunity for people to earn money. I just pray that if he is alive he is enjoying his life because he is an amazing and creative person who created this big field for people to join and earn.

He is the founder and the creator of the world largest currency so far "Bitcoin".And If he is alive he is trying to be anonymous.

this a very great question because he or she is very  intelligent that  they have make a website like this full of information and way of earning money.i wonder that he is alive because this field have been so wide and i think that he is still working on these sites.

On 1/11/2020 at 4:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

Yes, he is alive and he think to make the new coin in future because he saw that the BTC will so much famous in the world and peoples will know about it, so now he think that he need to create the new coin and launched it in the market soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive, i will forever grateful to him for making this digital currency. Many people helped by what he made. Also, i wish him a good and long life he deserved.

Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't want his identity to be known to reinforce the anonymous bitcoin impression. or it could be to avoid things that are not desirable

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png