Is satoshi nakamoto still alive - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive

In 2009 satoshi nakamoto created Bitcoin then suddenly disappeared in 2013 and 2014 I don't know surely and I pray that wherever remains may God bless him and keep him in grace. 1😊

On 1/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

I really appreciate Satoshi nakamoto for give us such a wonderful way for earning. I do not know actually he/ she alive or not. But I pray for him/her ,he always be happy.

On 2/1/2020 at 10:28 AM, blasyz said:

Definetly satoshi nakamoto is still stay but no longer coming in public.He is full of weird man we will truthful realize he's maker of bitcoin but dont recognise almost his lifestyles,in which is live and who is him

It is not no longer, he never come out to public anyway, so even if he is dead we will never know.

What you should be asking is, is Satoshi Nakamoto a real name or just a pseudonym?
So far Satoshi Nakamoto is still considered anonymous, because it is not yet known in detail who he is and where he is. but maybe there are some people who are curious and have done observations and research about who satoshi nakamoto and want to try to explain here.

In fact, no one knows if Man Sotoshi Nako Moto is alive if he is a Chinese citizen. No one knows anything about him, he is a Chinese citizen, whether he lives or dies

satoshi nakamoto i think it he is still alive and living under another name, and satoshi nakamoto is a fake name that he gave. it's been 10 years for bitcoin, and 10 years he's been alive and still watching bitcoin.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:25 AM, kingsbtc said:

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is not one guy or girl, more like a group of people who worked together on creating this amazing blockchain technology and coin. This is obviously speculation because we might never know who he or she or they are, but what matters is that he or she or they left a great legacy, a coin that is considered by many a good store of value and investment, and without any doubt digital Gold or Gold 2.0 like many call it. I would say this new "Gold" is even better because its transparent and you can keep it with you everywhere you go. Can you imagine trying to move 100 kilos of gold around with you?, bitcoin you can carry it in your phone, in your ledger nano, in your pocket. In my opinion, the best thing Satoshi Nakamoto (whether is 1 person or many) did, was dissapear and lock his bitcoins in his original wallet. 

Satoshi Nakamoto is like a god, he is in the heart of every cryptocurrency - a person who has bitcoin and this faith in him - only bitcoin is only hardcore. 

On 1/11/2020 at 4:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

If he is alive he will not show his identity now and in future also. If he have to show himself he should have showed 10 years ago. This mystery will remain mystery. There will be a big reason behind his mystery.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think he is.

The governments don't want cryptocurrency.

His life and the cryptocurrency will be in danger if he shows himself.

It's better to be hidden.

In the future, he can let us know about himself.

Edited by AmazingLicense

Bitcoin was created in 2010 and now we are in 2020. It means only ten years age of crypto market so I thought satoshi may be alive and may not alive because no one knows this. 

The one who discovered Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto but Santosh Nakamoto who knows there is no image or information about Satoshi Nakamoto. Many people describe many kinds of information about Satoshi Nakamoto. But having pictures or information might be better. 

On 1/11/2020 at 7:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

Based from the articles that I have read, Satoshi Nakamoto is not real. What I am trying to say is that they just quoted "Satoshi Nakamoto" as the creator of the bitcoin network to hide the true identity of those people behind the creation of bitcoin. Based also on there, the developers of bitcoin might just not a single person, it might also a group of people.

nMvFbuZ.png

I hope satoshi still live but he never reveal who are, maybe because the movement that he create is so big and much people maybe want try to find him, or in a future he can doing who are, 10 year past and he where in some place see how they change the digital world

22 hours ago, Kijin said:

The one who discovered Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto but Santosh Nakamoto who knows there is no image or information about Satoshi Nakamoto. Many people describe many kinds of information about Satoshi Nakamoto. But having pictures or information might be better. 

I don't think so, he might be dead already, we can't say for sure.

• -1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 11:21 PM, Crypto555 said:

Satoshi is still alive and I think he is working on big projects right now to help the world even more like he did with bitcoin. He doesn't want attention or something he just wants to help the world

That's probably his plan to help the world become better. But I think we are all wondering what he is doing right now and most important who is the real person behind bitocin 

Noone really knows if this person exists in real life or what he looks like.  Many people say that this person doesnot exists, some say bitcoin is made by some people as a group.

Hiding yourself. No one has seen him yet and this Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin. According to my knowledge, Santosh Nakamoto is still alive....

It is good to know if he is alive, and maybe he just hiding and I do not know the exact reason why he is hiding maybe they are feared that their will be a threat in his life that is why he choose that way.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Nobody has an answer to that. We will know if he is really dead or not if he decide to reveal himself. 

• -2 1

This is kind of fear, is this bitcoin a legit coin in spiritual life? Why is he hiding all those days? Is he a real person or what? I hope is a real person and am throwing far away my bad feelings on him but this topic has made me fear.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

no one really know.if satoshi nakamoto do exist, its just named by the team,or if he is died already. because who will not be proud if you create like this very successful bitcoin.

Nobody knows about nakamoto, he is one of the most richest person in the world so i think, it is the reason to hide himself in public.

Edited by vinz09

On 1/11/2020 at 9:14 PM, Krysta said:

Yes i think he's alive because a lot of sources say that he is but he wants to remain anonymous because a lot of people will be one to get his bitcoin or maybe he just doesn't want the fame

This may be possible that the satoshi is not a person this name is a team name and they have strong sources that the peoples will don,t know about that becasue no one know that the BTC owner and how the BTC is going to high so much like this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day