Is satoshi nakamoto still alive - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive

Maybe he is still alive. It's great to have him an interview about bitcoin and how he knew this could be a virtual money that can help us. So interesting.

Who knows? But if i guess yes he is alive but either he is a single person orgroup of big companies. But the question is when will we know about them? I think after all btc were mined he is going to reveal

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I don't think so if he was alive as for now I've done a research to Google search about it and no one knows though if still alive but i think his identity was a good behind bitcoin and maybe that is what satoshi nakamoto strategy.

On 1/11/2020 at 4:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

Whether he/she alive physically or not. But, becuase of his/her invention he/she is alive for generations.

Its hard to know the existence of Satoshi Nakamoto because first of all he/she is anonymous. I think hiding of the personality is needed to avoid problems like example, a dangerous threat to his/her life or loved ones and other stuffs.

I am sure he/she is, Satoshi Nakamoto left the crypto world for retire cause he took a lot of bitcoin with him that is worth billions of dollars, so he/she is probably enjoying the fruits of their labor and living the life of their dreams.

If he is still alive why there no picture showing his picture and also showing who is he.and if he is a real person or human all those year we also don't know if he is a living things or just a so so person only

On 1/11/2020 at 4:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

Hiding himself working great about bitcoin. As we are seeing which project have known CEO or visible team is not much popular but bitcoin is most trusted and popular worldwide.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

SN move to another project that still unidentified or maybe the project has been popular and SN hiding in another name. SN is the revolutionaries who don't want to get popular labels, besides the security purpose (if SN reveals the identity to the public, it's likely the CIA will target SN), also to make SN revolution created with public awareness.

15 hours ago, Rafi198 said:

Satoshis nakamoto he is the inventor of bitcoin that's every one knows but no one knows that person is real are any group of peoples to involved behind bitcoin .Yes he is alive but he is not expressing himself to anyone, maybe he is still alive in this world

I often wonder to think about satoshi nakamoto that is there not a single person who have met with that person and reveal the truth about him? why? And through what gateway he introduce this technology to peoples and even after that no one can able to find the links which goes directly to this mystery.

This question was on my mind today, and I did not find an answer to him, but the problem is that no one knows who Satoshi is, and no one knows his personality. I hope that he is still alive to appear soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/11/2020 at 1:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

If he/she/they is not dead, they shouldn't surface now because the fact that Satoshi Nakamoto left made Bitcoin really decentralized and the development doesn't revolve around him/her/them.

I think the distinctiveness of the designer ins't that weighty and whether he is motionless full of beans is as a rule irrelevant, the a good number foremost entity is his legacy, he gone his concept in this earth and as of at the moment it is nonetheless mounting and on the increase and new and additional intimates every day understand to be aware of about pardon? he made, he may/may not be with us at this juncture now but his person's name is ceaselessly lined in our minds.

Yes he/she is still alive, Satoshi Nakamoto was a name created by the creator of bitcoin just for the task of launch bitcoin to the world and after bitcoin were launch Satoshi left the crypto world with one million bitcoins to live out his/her life in peace.

I think he is still alive but not shown to public he really did a nice work by coming with the idea if using bitcoins. 

6 hours ago, AhmadSuleiman said:

To my thinking, Satoshi Nakamoto is tranquil alive. But he is currently thrashing himself. No one has seen him yet.And this Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin

He is not alive actually, I can not be sure if he is alive or know he would had revealed himself already

That I'm not too sure myself. There no real evidence if Satoshi is still alive or not. There has been a lot of people who claimed that they're the real and only Satoshi Nakamoto, but noone can prove that.

I haven't heard of any credible evidence, that Nakamato is dead. I can only assume he is alive and well, and is rich like anything. But I think he has not used any of the initial bitcoins he kept for himself. Well if he is alive, I would request him to come forward, and show the world his face, coz at present we need more geniuses like him.

Many people are curious about Satoshi Nakamoto, but it's better if no one knows where Satoshi is, because I'm afraid that Satoshi will be targeted by a country that doesn't like bitcoin.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

Actually I do not understand Satoshi Nakamoto's whereabouts at the moment because he only provides an opportunity to get huge profits and good income for all of us so that many people think that only good news is given to everyone while Satoshi Nakamoto's whereabouts are not known to be alive or dead. But I say many thanks for everything because it has provided an opportunity to get great benefits for everyone, including ourselves.

Sometimes I think Satoshi nakamoto not only a person.. This is a group.. I am not sure it is right or worng... But if you think properly then you will definitely find the logic about this. 

On 1/20/2020 at 6:09 PM, Urmila14 said:

Satoshi nakamoto the creator of bitcoin is alive.since its unclear if satoshi nakamoto is somebody name many people say that he just group name  or even a random name creat as user.       

i think he is alive but no one know him. he said that he will not introduce himself people will find out him when they need him.

hi recently i joint in cryptotalk. i don't know everything about this business. recently some one post satoshi nakamotos photo.thear i saw him.i really don't know he still alive or not.of you want to know more about him.then you can chake his profile in googl.

thank you

On 1/11/2020 at 12:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

we can't know that because no one knows hid real identity.

for the other thing that u said, cryptocurrencies as money making method... i don't think he created bitcoin only to make money on otherwise satoshi is just one of the smartest ponzi scheme creator, and i don't think that.

i think he/they/she really believe in what he created

Yes he is alive and I have not heard of anyone who has seen or heard of his death but he is still alive, but lets put it this way when you want to about this stories , keep on checking the likes of forbes magazine and so on, then you will know the recent and reliable stories about this kind of things.