Is satoshi nakamoto still alive - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive

He’s identity is still hidden no one knows his whereabouts or his real identity there are just speculation about his identity but he has done a good work because he’s invention is making waves and it’s the biggest thing in town 

The transaction log shows that Nakamoto's known addresses contain approximately one million bitcoins. That makes Nakamoto live very well indeed. Nakamoto's true identity remains unknown and much speculation has been created on it. It is not known if the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" is real or a pseudonym, or even if he is a person or several people, so I say that he has to be alive and enjoying his life.

Nobody knows anything about Satoshi because he hasn't appeared since 2010 so you don't have to believe any news you read about his life.
Satoshi's achievement was not just about earning money from cryptocurrencies, he built a complete and secure economic system

No one can answer this question. This is a very big mistry of crypto world. Satoshi nakamato created bitcoin but after a year he went away with taking millions of bitcoin. But we have no idea where he go. Even we did not know his real name and real birth place. So how we can know he is alive or not? How hope you got your answer.

On 1/11/2020 at 4:54 PM, pulokdeb said:

I'm surprised after hearing that Santosh Nakamoto is still alive because he has created a webpage from which we can make a lot of money, yet he is hiding there but I cannot say whether he is still alive.

No one know exactly that satoshi Nakamoto is alive or not but this is true that he or she create the great coin which is not crackable and also no one can hack this coin and no one can make this type of coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No one knows anything about this person and any person tells you any information will be incorrect because no one knows anything and we all hope to know who this person is

On 1/9/2021 at 9:16 AM, Alkane100 said:

people admire to see him even once.

Well from my own point of view there is no one called satoshi nakamoto and my thinking tells me that it is just a group of organization who are working as a team to accomplish this project for everyone to benefit all over the world.

• +1 1

Satoshi nakamoto can be alive or may be  died, no one have ever heard about him, to cryptoworld he us not alive since he can't be found anywhere and no any news about him for over a decade now. 

We don't know if he alive or not. This question is in everyones head but no one knows anything about satoshi nakatomo, we don't even know satoshi is a team or person. I think he's dead because if he alives he would probably use some bitcoins. I don't know maybe he's living but he's waiting for higher prices.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2021 at 2:59 PM, WaseemRazzaQ said:

It is not the name of a single fellow, but it was the name of this team of a group company, which they had initially adopted to introduce Bitcoin and currently exits, however it is invented about Bitcoin.  Yes he has done that for all of us Has given a very good platform to do digital currency.

@WaseemRazzaQThank you for this your helpful comment on this topic mate. This gives a simple answer to the question meaning we this is a question nobody can answer since the name doesn't implies to a single person for us to decide if the person is still alive or not.

In my opinion satoshi Nakamoto is alive but where is he no body know about this because he hides himself why I have no idea about this. I listen that Satoshi Nakamoto make currency and give it  his name .

That's a mystery to be solved, there is no way to know if he is still alive or dead, because even when he was at least active on bitcoin talk he was a ghost.

if he would be alive he must have come in front of all the world because what he have done is the amazing thing but he is still hiding that means he is no more living

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of the bitcoin. I don't know much him but I have heard that he is still alive but he has hidden his own identity. The person named Satoshi Nakamoto isn't his own name but I don't know his real name. Bitcoin is the first and best currency in the crypto world and he had given us a great opportunity to make money in the online. 

From what i have learnt is that the name Satoshi Nakomoto is the name of group of companies and not the same of an individual person so i don't see how it's possible for any member in this forum to give a true answer to this question. Thank you.

This is one of difficult situation to give confirmation. it may be yes or no. Only what I can confirm is that Satoshi Nakamoto is the man that created the first coin of crypto currencies. The Bitcoin that remains the best and most expensive coin.

Satoshis nakamoto he is the inventor of bitcoin that's every one knows but no one knows that person is real are any group of peoples to involved behind bitcoin  but he never wanna show  his identity but many masters say the person satoshis nakamoto is still alive. Thanks

I don't think it's a person,
I think the name was given as an adjective to the Bitcoin inventors, who are a group but operate under the name Satoshi Nakamoto.
It is true that they gave the world the invention of the future, but they may have questions from countries, so the real inventor is not shown.

• +2 1

If Sathoshi Nakamotois alive then he is hiding himself now. 

No one can see him right now. 

He create that web page for us to earn money. 

He is a creator of bit coin. 

So, if he is alive then i have good wishes for him. 

There is no reason for him not to be active on the bitcointalk forum the forum that he established himself, so I have enough reason to believe that sadly this great guy is dead.

On 1/11/2021 at 11:23 AM, selfmade said:

That's a mystery to be solved, there is no way to know if he is still alive or dead, because even when he was at least active on bitcoin talk he was a ghost.

If this man still alive maybe he might be one of whales in the bitcoin market that's supporting the bitcoin price to be increased huge like that.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

At first I did not realize a logical answer. Is Satoshi a person or a group of people? Whatever thanks to this creativity and this good coin, I hope he is alive and enjoys what he made, this is really a wonderful digital achievement

Whoever is the person or group that works under the name of satoshis nakamoto, I consider that they are still alive and surely they are important people in the cryptographic environment, it is impossible that he is dead, considering the fortune that he amasses in his portfolio.

My dear friend, I do not have any information about this important person. He is an inventor and a man who has done an amazing job and established the most powerful kind of currency that many people have been able to earn enormous money and fortunes and to this moment I do not know who this person is.

2 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

If this man still alive maybe he might be one of whales in the bitcoin market that's supporting the bitcoin price to be increased huge like that.

His bitcoin address is public and known like any other bitcoin addresses and his funds have not been moved for almost 9 years now.