Is satoshi nakamoto still alive - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive

I searched for the answer on Google but I don't seem to get any valid information,most things I see is he hide his identity,, I wonder why he doesn't want to display his identity, we am sure he has his reasons 

Satashi Nakamoto is still unknown to many.  According to many, Satashi Nakomota may still be alive.  However, the fact that he is still alive is not credible. In fact, there is a possibility of his survival, but it is difficult to prove with reliable sources....

The person that created Bitcoin is missing for ten years so there is nothing to say about him besides nobody knows who he was and if he is still alive. There have been many looking but there is nothing came out as a certainty.

• +2 1

To me, the man or group of individual that created Btc has done greatest thing and will forever remain in our heart. If he's dead, may he rest in perfect peace and if alive, he deserve to live private live as he wish. Thank you BTC creator(s).

No one can say about Satoshi Nakamoto is they still alive or dead. But in my opinion, he is still alive and hiding himself behind another identity. He is the inventor of bitcoin. He provides us the chance of trade digital currency. Today we are doing all the trading on cryptocurrency and getting profit from here, it is all due to Satoshi Nakamoto. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Originally, no one knows who Satoshi Ngatomo is, nor does anyone know his image or where he is, so some rumors are issued only to attract attention.

I always believe that's this man story was only created but it is not the really story, and the one who create bitcoin maybe we play with him around without us to know, so that's means this man foolish us.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I hope Satoshi Nakamoto is alive. I think it will be unfair and sad if he is not because his invention is dominating the world slowly and becoming one of the top assets that now banks and investors are discussing and buying.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, bogdanoff said:

The person that created Bitcoin is missing for ten years so there is nothing to say about him besides nobody knows who he was and if he is still alive. There have been many looking but there is nothing came out as a certainty.

I do not know if he is alive or not, but I read an article saying that his fortune doubled after Bitcoin rose more than $ 15,000, as it is believed that in 2013 he owns up to 1.1 million hidden Bitcoins.

My opinion is satoshi nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin is still alive.But he is hiding himself.Satoshi nakamoto is so mysterious that his own existance is being questions. 

He is an anonymous person, I do not know why he does not make himself known, he would be a successful person and highly respected by the world since he offered a cryptocurrency that is number 1 and that thanks to him there are many people earning a lot of money for his great project would be  a highly respected person and many people would love him.

• +1 1

We don't know this. I thank Satoshi for Bitcoin, and I think it will keep giving us excitement, although I don't like the too much speculation surrounding it. I don't know if it will become a better payment system or whatever else they plan to advertise it, I use it mostly to benefit by investing. I am not hiding as this is the reason everybody is in bitcoin and not something different. Now am I speculator too? Yes and I don't like anything being only speculation. There are more in Bitcoin but except from the price rise there is too little to use it for. This is why I am always having reservations.

Edited by zhoutong
  • +3 1

I would say that, and his or her team still has control over the price and volume of Bitcoin.  We all still don’t know much.  We should continue our research to know more.  General Chat Loung If we know better about it, we can earn a higher income.  And you are more likely to make some money for more information.  Just need very good information.  I hope it helps everyone as a friend.  Free Chat Long. Whether it's a real name or a pseudonym, I'm pretty sure Satoshi is still alive and still has a big part and influence in the development of Bitcoin.

On 1/2/2021 at 6:10 PM, HasFahd said:

I also don't know why he is hiding , and truly he has given us many opportunities of earning with cryptocurrency, and I really don't know if he is still alive or not,I don't know his identity talk more of knowing if he is still alive, and the internet can't tell us answers to that either

Actually I'm not curious about why he's in hiding as some things is better left hidden away, and since some speculate that he used the anonymousity to escape interrogation from the authority and if that is the case then I think it's a better option

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Lokeloke said:

Actually I'm not curious about why he's in hiding as some things is better left hidden away, and since some speculate that he used the anonymousity to escape interrogation from the authority and if that is the case then I think it's a better option

If truly that's the case then I also support his decision, the world is dynamic now and honestly if you really look at things in how the world is going, his life may be in danger if he shows his true identity, as you said, some things are best left hidden ,to be at the saffer side

On 1/11/2020 at 7:25 AM, kingsbtc said:

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

Perhaps Nakamoto has other plans so he has not appeared yet for these things, now perhaps he is dead as many say or he does not care to fill his image with fame since not all of us think the same, what we must appreciate is his great creation and how they are fulfilled its objectives.

• +2 1

On 1/11/2020 at 4:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

nobody knows about the physical existence of that person may be he is alive or dead or maybe he is just hiding his identity to be safe from people because as there are lot of well wishers of his and lovers of cryptocurrencies there are also some enemies.

• +2 1

I feel that Yes, as I would like to think, he doesn't emerge from the shadows since he is anxious about the possibility that that they will discover him and attempt to discover how the blockchain and bitcoin work, which is presumably why he doesn't state what his identity is.. thanks

9 hours ago, HasFahd said:

If truly that's the case then I also support his decision, the world is dynamic now and honestly if you really look at things in how the world is going, his life may be in danger if he shows his true identity, as you said, some things are best left hidden ,to be at the saffer side

And thinking about it again, even the ambiguity and anonymousity behind crypto made some investors to trust the crypto even more, and since the availability of the owner is unknown then some people will not decide to influence the marker

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Satoshi Nakamoto invent bit coin .I hear that he is still live .but he hide himself. no one see him..we earn lot of money because of him.he did a great job.

• +4 1

My friend, no one can know that Satoshi Nakamoto is alive, and I think that even if he is alive, he will not try to take back ownership of the Bitcoin company that he actually founded, and he is a very mysterious person. Thank you.

• +5 1

Perhaps their plans are different, we cannot know because first we do not know if it is a separate person or organization that may be an organization with another name camouflaged in the market is something that we will not know.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:25 AM, kingsbtc said:

If he is alive and has not been announced to the networks, it is because he has his reasons so he does not want to share for now, so what I think is that he plans to appear when all the silver objectives are already met when he launched the BTC in the world .

• +2 1

I think Satoshi Nakamato (the king) is a specific person from the Bitcoin's development team. He is still undercover and this makes him and the whole situation still a mystery even an enigma. I don't think he will show himself up yet and ever.  If he did, he might become a target both in positive and negative manners.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png