Is satoshi nakamoto still alive - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive

On 1/11/2020 at 7:25 AM, kingsbtc said:

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

maybe you just want to enjoy what you've already earned in peace and quiet 

I think it is a group, it is not a single person. Whoever they are, they managed to create something without precedents. I'm glad I lived in this digital age.

I want to believe that he is still alive but it is difficult to know, we cannot assure that he is a person. I think the name Satoshi Nakamoto is a nickname used by a group of people to introduce Bitcoin and disappear without a trace. but I can't be sure either. it is a complete mystery.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:25 AM, kingsbtc said:

Is satoshi nakamoto still alive, I wonder why he/she will still be hiding after giving us this great opportunity to make money with digital currency he created  

Wow, I love this kind of posts. When we talk about Satoshi, I think he might be alive, although a lot of people suggest that it was a group, others say that Satoshi is a women or even a secret society (I´ve been reading a lot of conspiracy theories around Satoshi). But I like to think that he´s living happily, seeing us using his creation.

The man, or rather the person behind Satoshis Nakamoto hides simply because at this point in life he is not interested in having the stress of being approached in the street to ask him many questions, if he had wanted to, he would have already done it, behind of that name there must be a humble person who simply thought of giving the world an option to break away from the corrupt financial system of today, where the great economic powers have control of the entire global financial apparatus, this revolutionary system taught the common person that it is possible to do business person to person without having to resort to the financial market, and I imagine that it is hidden, in the event that it is still alive or alive, because it already knows that its work is done and wants to continue having the tranquility of being able to move on the street without being approached every so often to ask for things, interviews, autographs, photos, or even bitcoins

I am happy to know Sathosi Nakamoto still alive. Because, he made webpage to we can money. I respected him all time.

From what we know about Satoshi Nakamoto it is not really known if he is alive or not, in my opinion I like to think that he is alive, but after creating bitcoin and his system, he remained anonymous.

1 hour ago, Shuvo46 said:

I am happy to know Sathosi Nakamoto still alive. Because, he made webpage to we can money. I respected him all time.

Well, Im not so sure if Satoshi is even a person, a lot of people say it is a group. But if it is a person, I hope he´s alive and having fun watching the things we do with his creation, maybe living a quite and peaceful live.  

• Useful or interesting 1

It is really intriguing to know if it is just an urban legend, it was a group of computer scientists or simply a person the creator of Bitcoin ... there are many theories that give to make a real movie on this subject. Greetings

Perhaps because he would be in the eye of the storm, some business organizations would be after him for ruining their dealings with their bureaucratic, slow, and high fee-charging financial institutions.

I personally don't think he's alive. I even manage the idea that it is a group of people to one. In the event that it is a single person and is alive, the questions are still many.

1. How is it possible that no one knows who he is yet?

2. Why haven't you stood up to such wonderful technology and get all the credit?

3. With 2009 technology mining the first block of BTC was unthinkable, the computing power was still very low.

4. Many believe that it is alien technology that implemented this so that humanity has financial freedom. This more science fiction, but it is something difficult to explain so this theory is also valid.

In any case, I hope that in the future we can know the whole truth and if he is alive to show that he was the one who created this world.

Satoshi Nakamoto is not known until this time where he is and who he is who is claimed to be a Japanese due to its native English speaking  although most entrepreneurs came out and claim are Satoshi Nakamoto without having great proof.

I didn't think he's still alive. Even if he's alive, why will he be hiding. I think the world really need his presence to help fight the economic situation of the world through block chain. He is a great man.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:25 AM, kingsbtc said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is not a person, he is a great collective that patented a system that is about to change the financial environment of the world.

Internet theory says it is a fictitious figure

On 1/11/2020 at 12:49 PM, Sourav43 said:

To my knowledge, Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive. But he is now hiding himself. No one has seen him yet.And this Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin

Well he is alive sound and we'll and I am also sure that he is aware of everything that is going on and would surely make himself known very soon. The guy is only waiting for governments to accept it as a legal currency and that is when he would show himself.

• +1 1

I don't know much about this.  Abe I think he is alive and of course he is managing all the work of crypto from behind the scenes.  However, I did not do much research on it.  He has taken crypto to a unique level.  Now everyone knows about crypto and knows him but there is a lot of disagreement about whether he is alive or not.

• +1 1

Yes i think sathosi is still alive, i think he prefers to be hidden only not to be arrested or being annoyed by police, but he is there and still use his one million bitcoin and sell some of them when he needs money

• +1 1

I actually recently found out while reading that no one knows Satoshi Nakamoto, absolutely no one! So it is very difficult to know if he is still alive

I think that maybe that name is just a pseudonym, we don't know if really a single person was the one who invented bitcoin, maybe there is a whole gigantic team behind the project and on the other hand I think it is better that they stay in the shadows just for sheer security

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 1/11/2020 at 1:25 PM, kingsbtc said:

It Satoshi wasn't Hal Finney, then I'm 100% sure he is still alive. He is hiding because he is afraid. Look at what happened to Assagne. Do you think that anyone wants to suffer something similar? Satoshi made everything to be anonymous and this is how he wants to stay so we shouldn't even bother to look.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I am hope he is alive and that he is has no financial problems at all but is can lives his life with out some people that are hunting and try to ruin every body lives with their stupidity. So let the man be and since he doesnt want to have something with Bitcoin now then it is over for him.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 1/11/2020 at 12:49 PM, Sourav43 said:

To my knowledge, Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive. But he is now hiding himself. No one has seen him yet.And this Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin

Base on reliable sources mist people say his still alive but he prefer to remain anonymous.  If he is known, if his not a ghost he would have been the most popular man on earth now. Who know how much his worth now?

• +2 1

Sadly we don't know anything about Satoshi Nakamoto. There was a Satoshi era until the end of 2010 when he stopped all his correspondence with the bitcointalk forum and with the emails with people he was in contact. So we don't know what happened except from a message he send to a developer saying he had moved into different things. We hope he is alive and well and he is looking at Bitcoin as one of us today and hoping the dream will become a reality.

• +3 1

The genius who created the Bitcoin termed as Satoshi nakamoto no body can really explaine who he really was and we don't know the reason why he still up till date conceal his identity however we can ascertain perhaps is he an individual or a group peoples or a nick name nevertheless we shouldn't give much attention in that since he has invented a financial instrument that is decentralized without central authority so that everyone can make a transaction across the globe by using just a wallet address. 

On 1/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, BTC Future said:

Noone knows who Satoshi is, or even if it is just one person or a group of people. Whoever he is I hope he is alive and well and enjoying his life to the maximum. He created a financial instrument that provides freedom and prosperity to the world. He disappeared because his creation was ready and it was better for Bitcoin to run alone.

What I’m about going to say will sound crazy but I know the full name of satoshi ( he got inspired by his trip to Japan and come up with “satoshi nakamoto” ) and he got a Twitter account but Not that popular , and trust me I know what I’m saying.

Satoshi Sakamoto is the developer of bitcoin and its blockchain, back in the years 2008-2009, in reality it is not known who or who Nakamoto is, it is said that it is a group of developers, but everything that is said is not proven. Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym that hides the identity of the creators of the cryptographic system. The creation of bitcoin is very short-lived, so we could speculate that the creators of bitcoin and the world's cryptographic system are still alive.

• +1 1