Rules for using "Referral Links" section - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bigpat

Rules for using "Referral Links" section

Referal links are allowed in this forum, but in the topic should be link to main page of project/game.

Topic should be created with good quality. Feel free to add screenshots.

Before creating new topic please make sure that such topic doesnt exist already. Duplicates are not allowed (first topic is the main one).

If topic contains only referal link, then it will considered as spam and will be deleted with respectful actions applied to the profile of the user.

Only members starting from Jr.Member rank can create topics.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 12

Thanks for post very fruitful information about this forum but i have question where i go to for check own referral link. I don't known where is my referral link is save and how give it other person who want to join this beautiful platform.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Thanks for your information, I often encounter topics with reflink created by Brand New,Newbie and Jr Member, but now I understand at least Jr. Member rank, so I don't need to remind them again if I encounter reflink.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hi bigpat, I want to ask you something. If it's the same topic but in Russian language are we allowed to make it too but in English (I mean not just copy paste)?

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I see that we now have a dedicated referral link section. Now I can free up my valuable signature space by moving links from there to this place instead ☺️ People will really need to look for exotic platforms to refer here because the way I see it, people will be competing for referrals.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/11/2020 at 10:13 PM, palalu said:

Hi bigpat, I want to ask you something. If it's the same topic but in Russian language are we allowed to make it too but in English (I mean not just copy paste)?

I think that is okay as long as the topic in the english section dont have any same topic that you want to post. because russian and english language is different. but still ask for the admins so you wont face any trouble mate.

• +2 2

A very warm thanks to you Bigpat. That is a section we needed. This will definitely help some users for sure. We hope we can able to spread our affiliate market here to a little extent. So there is a chance for all to grab it. Good luck all. 

• +2 2

On 1/12/2020 at 3:31 PM, Rizwan ullah said:

Thank you ,but mostly people have the same bounties ,airdrops etc Links .so if some one post here those links .then is there any restrictions?

Your question is important, But it is in the OP explained, that is, the first to place the links, will be the person who gets the benefits of that link.

No one may place a related reference link after the first.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:28 PM, Bigpat said:

Before creating new topic please make sure that such topic doesnt exist already. Duplicates are not allowed (first topic is the main one).

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is a much welcome development for someone like me that didn't have referral strength. All I need is to write about my bounties here and advertise for people to join. The best news is that topic duplication isn't allowed. Thank you for this initiative

• +3 1

Thanx for the clarity on the use of referral links in this topic. I think that people nee to pay more attention when they post their referral links. They must provide more information about the site and the most important thing is to post a proof of payment. That way people will be able to differentiate between a site that is a scam and one that is legit.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

thanks for publish very fruitful facts approximately this discussion board but i have query in which i go to for check very own referral hyperlink. I do not recognized where is my referral link is shop and the way give it different character who want to sign up for this lovely platform.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It's very good section to let us, collect referrals for sites, or from another think- we share our sites to let members comment and give us their opinions. But i have collected 0 referral to now😅, very sad for this...

• +5 2

Thanks for creating the referral links section. It helps a lot for both the user you give the links and who uses the links, even we can't share referral link directly but this is very important section.

Thanks for posting this information, I need referrals for something and now I know how to post it. I didnt know about these rules, I read the rules of the forum and this I didnt see. If the topic is already existing, can it be published in reference links on that topic or is it spam? I still have the doubt.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I was scared, I thought I would be deleted if I post referral links on the forum.

• +5 1

I shocked because when I was a newbie I started to create a topic but I guess this rules that junior and above are the one who only create topic are in this section only? Anyways I am now a junior member am i now safe? I hope because this the first time I read the admin post in here section and this is my first time to open this section. I tried open every section so I can learn more

• +1 1

This section i needed  because many people's are addicted on earning in by sharing the links this will definitely helps some users we hope we can be able to spread our affiliat market here to a little extent 

its helping our in new websites or new apps to earnings in future 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for reminding us what we can do & what we cant / shouldnt do, in the referral / affiliate link Topic. Its easy to forget at times. I am also guilty of being lazy at times, about rereading the rules of the forum. So, sometimes I break a rule or 2, without realizing it.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I have been looking for this information for past few days. Thank you soo much for this. Now, I have the information about how to create referral links and how to create topics as wells. My first topic has been deleted by the community and That is the case or worry for me but now i have the guidelines about it.

It is very easy to get your post there Write the post of your website or company And after put your URL and give information on how to work on it. It is very easy, you copy your link and come and paste it here 

Forum admin, why you've still opened this topic for comments ? There're many spam comments from the members to this topic. Also admin please make detail guidelines what types of posts are allowed to create in this section because I see so many aidrop related fake posts here.

You shared this very information with us, but I do not know where our link is my own link, I want to find it please Help.I don't know where my gender is and how to make it. Please tell me the whole process 

• +3 1