Rules for using "Referral Links" section - Page 2 - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bigpat

Rules for using "Referral Links" section

Thanks for starting this topic I was intense need of knowing that the referral link is allow here or not,as I am new here so I didn't know about it but when you start this topic then I came to know about it and am happy that we can use our referral link on this platform.

Its useful post for us  .  By this post you increase our knowledge level .  It increase our interest to make more work in this form .  This post increase the progress of this forum  .  its really helpful for newbies like me i really get information from this  .  

Thanks sir for sharing such a good information with us. If we want to write a topic without any referrals link Then what happen. But if we want to invite people on this cryptotalk forum, there is any benefits for inviting people. If we have any advantage of this referrals link system,then please tell me complete details of this. Because I am not seeing any topic related to this thing.

There are many rules for the referral section which are followed for use. By following these we can do our work better. So the first one is that if you want to create a new topic then you should be careful that there should be no presentation of the topic firstly. And only members of Junior rank could do this. Mean that your topic should not be related to the primer . By using your referral links other can create more and related to your topics. 

Thankx for providing us knowledge about this section. 

I'm doing first post on that section after reading your instructions. 

It's really helpful for me to use this section with guidance. 

Hi my dear.  Thanks for posting this information, I need referrals for something and now I know how to post it. They must provide more information about the site and the most important thing is to post a proof of payment. But still ask for the admins so you wont face any trouble mate.

• +4 2

Hello sir. Indeed, there is a real problem in repeating the content of topics, but how can a member realize that his topic is duplicate among thousands of topics on the forum. This may happen, but without the intention that the member raises a duplicate topic, so please give them a second chance

On 1/10/2020 at 10:28 PM, Bigpat said:

Referal links are allowed in this forum, but in the topic should be link to main page of project/game.

Topic should be created with good quality. Feel free to add screenshots.

Before creating new topic please make sure that such topic doesnt exist already. Duplicates are not allowed (first topic is the main one).

If topic contains only referal link, then it will considered as spam and will be deleted with respectful actions applied to the profile of the user.

Only members starting from Jr.Member rank can create topics.

Greetings dear, i am really feel good after reading your thought about referreals 

yes uts a good thing for us to generate more in a menaingful way.

for tge betterment of our earnings and this is the only platform whixh allows you in a sinple fashion.

• +1 1