Keep hold or cut loss? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Keep hold or cut loss?

If the price still does not rise until the end of 2020 I will keep it. Because I believe that there will be a Bull Run in odd years and 2021 is my prediction. But this is just my opinion.

7 hours ago, King98 said:

Don't sell out now because they will lose a lot. You first need to calm the market situation and investigate. Understand the reason for the decline and look for other investments when you see a decline in cryptography levels

It is better to keep hold of any good projects coins that you knew it will surely have a good future, if not you will regret that you are holding a shit coin later

4 minutes ago, DubVision said:

The decision to sell your tokens and coins is very bad in the current market situation. Now is the time to replenish assets. If you sell, you will miss big profits. I am only willing to sell if I need Fiat money right now. The only way.

In my opinion also the same, but if in the greatest need you can only sell tokens / coins owned. right now I'm holding back until bitcoin prices are stable and in line with expectations.

Keep holding on to all of your bit coin asset pretty soon when the storm of the corona virus epidemic is all over you will rip high returns on your bitcoin because the price will definitely go high with high demands. 

10 hours ago, BunnyPitch said:

I think that I am holding, I will wait patiently, therefore, if the market stabilizes and the price rises again, and this is the time to sell it at a higher price.

Keeping holding is the best for someone to do for now, you just don't need tog I've up in your hunting, be patience and wait for the price to recover before acting on it

Just keep your cryptocurrency further, the one with the most patience gets the most money. (those who did not sell bitcoin-an example of such patience)

Personal i would hold my bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is unlikely to continue on a downward spiral, especially with the halving event that is coming up and as a result, i believe that there is a major possibility for the price of bitcoin to increase significantly. Furthermore, with how popular bitcoin has become, it is not hard to see its potential and future, and therefore i highly doubt that bitcoin will lose its value anytime soon.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I would keep hold because I am having a lot of confidence in bitcoin that it will soon rise and I would make profit from it and this is because bitcoin's usage keeps increasing every day.

On 1/10/2020 at 6:08 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

You have to hold the coins in the crypto currency, if you hold the coins then the latter will certainly come in handy now.  And find a way to a better income.

Now at this time we need to be safe our coins and than we must to withdraw when the crypto market is going to be high and we are in the profit becasue in the crypto market soon the bull is come and so many peoples will make good profit from the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will suggest to hold the bitcoin rather than selling them in loss and when the price will rise then you can sell your bitcoin 

Bitcoin  is down in these  days few to caron virus but we have to still hold at this stage because  when  situation  controlled prices of crypto  will rise up.

9 minutes ago, FireStream said:

My strategy for doing business in the crypto industry at the moment is that I bought ETH for $ 95 and use long-term trading. When I began to realize that BTC would not return to its previous price, I started short-term trading. I get a good profit from my actions. I advise you to listen.

Your strategy is good, yes a lot of people mistake and act like the normal price of bitcoin is 20,000$ and do not deal with the reality with logic, the prices have fallen and It may never return to the peak so you have to deal with the reality, you can trade a part of your capital and catch the rest if you think that the prices It will rise again.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

For me, i'll keep holding my bitcoin until the price of it increased again. I just want to share to you bitcoin increased $20000 at year 2009 it means it could also happen maybe in 2021 or 2022? I really believed in bitcoin so i keep holding it. 

Currently I am also waiting to bitcoin fall back to 6000$ bacause of after my unpredictable trading I stayed with dollars. Do you guys think bitcoin will go so deep or I should to buy now when it is not so expensive? 

If you notice that it is in complete collapse, then it is better for you to sell half of what you have. Let me show you something. You will not last in complete collapse this time. It cannot happen unless the whole world agrees and begins to collapse. This is the situation in which you can see it has ended.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We always have to be optimistic. It is true that anything can happen. The market is a very difficult thing. That is why I always say that knowledge and experience are the two things that we need most in trading.

22 hours ago, outsskux said:

I will keep. Cut holes I don't use in this case. Everyone knows that the more valuable bitcoin over time, the more it holds. I will hold it until it's valuable as I really wish I would immediately sell it, I'm not afraid to keep my money.

Bitcoin is not the only coin which is held by traders. There are lots of altcoins, ICOs and IEOs which are held by traders and may generate losses for their holders. All coins are not eligible for holding. Sometimes cutting losses in the early stages can prevent much bigger losses that may happen to you later (Reducing losses is similar to make a profit). But if a long time has passed since your investment and prices have gone down, it is not reasonable to sell to cut losses. In this case, continue holding your coin is the best solution because you are not far from a bullish run.

The matter depends on the price being burned. If it continues to decline, it must stop the loss and re-enter into new deals to compensate for the loss and make a profit. If it is not a big move then it must hold

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/10/2020 at 7:21 PM, Maahi said:

I think it;s depend on you. If you need money withdraw urgently they you can cut Los. but if you can hold it for long time then hold it this is best choice .

Its not only to cut loss when you have the urgently matter that's required to withdraw, but sometimes you can here the news that's the coin is reportedly to be died that's why it is dropping, so you can cut loss and sell it.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:30 PM, BitMart said:

A best suggestion for many as if you are going to jump in this crypto trading or investment then surely you have check very few things as if you will try to involve in too many this is going to hurt you very badly just try to understand this all and avoid some serious hassel for more loses because as you understand this could be going in your favor.

as a trader i want to keep hold of my stocks then when the price is high  I will sell them again to maximize my earnings and take my profits. Keeping hold have some disadvantages on them. 

On 4/11/2020 at 12:27 PM, amiraliko said:

Greed is the greatest undoing of many traders and investors, just know that you cannot have it all, know when to call it a quit and exit the market and be free, the desire to wait a little longer for more profit or compensation for losses without any clear sign of market recovering is a killer.

It is better to keep holding in the present market conditions, we don't have to be greedy when trading because you will always be a loser in that discipline, just clam and trade cryptocurrency with your intelligence

Still hold. As this technology continues to advance and crypto currency are the by-product of this new era. Bitcoin can be possibly stays longer,so holding it,is the better way not to lose our money. Patience give us good result. 

Perhaps it is best to set a point to exit a losing trade before making a bigger loss, because the downturn is sometimes violent and the trader may lose a lot of money if he does not close the trade with a small loss.

I don’t expect the situation to go wrong with Bitcoin, but if things go wrong to this degree, I suspect that the currency that will be the strongest at the time is Eth. In the end, you should always monitor the markets in order not to miss one of the deals that you later regret.

On 4/11/2020 at 5:24 AM, alex72 said:

I am very sorry to say that I don't have much idea about asking topic this is why I cannot comment here a informative post. That's all I can say about the topic thank you.

My dear there is no problem maybe you are new here. But keep doing that is why day by day you will learn everything about crypto. When you have some problem, just as from someone this forum is fantastic. Because there are a lot of people who are really ready to help each other. 🙂 Good luck.