An aged bitcoin trader trying to help - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aged Bitcoin Trader

An aged bitcoin trader trying to help

On 1/10/2020 at 10:18 AM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Good to see you all, I made this post only to saying hello to you all. And I just updated my profile and tried to see is there any thing I need to do also.

Anyway, wish you good luck and happiness while trading. And I offer free financial consultation for crypto traders who really need help. 

I see you are like the newbie here but you are informing about to help people, so how could you help people here, give us the directions about your help

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

The Bitcoin Trader is a fully automated algorithmic trading tool designed to trade the emergent cryptocurrency market. The tool works by targeting volatility within the market with laser accurate performance

• +1 1

This is a beautiful initiative from you, my dear brother. We ask you to inform us and introduce your knowledge and experiences so that we can all benefit from your experiences .. and everyone will be grateful and thankful to you and your efforts.

• +1 1

Since you are providing a free Service there isn't actually a need for us to ask you for advice or fill your private messages inbox with spam...

You can just share your knowledge as i do with the rest of the community explaning specific topics and providing information on different trading options 🙂

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It really a good thing offering to help others in here, that's a good example to set for anyone that has the knowledge worth sharing.

Well, welcome to this forum mate, thanks for motivating us to invest and trade some coins to having some money here in crypto world, i hope that i will not lose my money even though i know that there has some risk by joining here in this crypto world. Happy posting.

do you have a tradingview account so I can see if you really are a capable person or not because many people said that he is a financial consultant or something like that.

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 12:18 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Good to see you all, I made this post only to saying hello to you all. And I just updated my profile and tried to see is there any thing I need to do also.

Anyway, wish you good luck and happiness while trading. And I offer free financial consultation for crypto traders who really need help. 

Yes this forum is very helpful for traders and investors of cryptocurrencies because you can easily get knowledge about any thing here. 

You should start posting a series of tutorials on this forum related to cryptocurrencies trading. I'm sure you will help a lot of people because there are a lot of beginners hete

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

I am on crypto since 4 years. But didn't learn about trading. I want to generate some income from trading. I need this service.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 1/10/2020 at 12:29 PM, alaina1001 said:

Okay. I might need your help. But like are you even legit? Hope you are. Anyways, message me if you'd like to help. 

I agree to yours post. Thanks to your help wish you good luck happens when trading. Plague if you give me some tips mate. 

• +1 1

i haven't need anything for trading because i am learn a lot from loss.

everyone who loss on crypto they already learned how to trade and male profit

Edited by TasinHasan
typing mistake
  • +1 1

i am totally new in this forum.if you know this topic cleraly please leave a comment so that me and others can easyle learn this topic on this forum and can easily earn.

• +1 1

Today, many traders are resorting to financial audiences to get the knowledge they need in order to invest. No thanks. 

It is good to have here an expert in trading it is really helpful for everyone here and I think it is good to share different idea and knowledge about trading.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Well thank you for hanging around here, and the question I have is how much do you make from the cryptocurrency market and how do you do it, its important you explain am also looking for a way to which one is able to really understand this forum especially when it comes to earning , I know its good to reward me very soon and everything will be alright so help us understand the crypto market

• +1 1

Thank you so much for your useful advice. Trading is not as easy as people think. Trading experience comes with starting with small amount. You cannot earn huge profit at first step.

• +1 1

Thank you for being here. As you shared on your post I think you are an expert of trading. Can we learn trading through your posts if we follow?

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Well we actually need people I you uth this positive aura around them. Your words are enough to encourage many folks and specially those traders who are dedicated to there work.

• +1 1

Well thanks a lot we need more experience traders in this forum to be to help with a lot of issues that is being face in the crypto world, thanks for offering your service I know it will be very helpful to us.

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 2:18 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Hello, May I ask what is your best trading method and do you have a portfolio or something that I can read? Thank you in advance.

• +1 2

I want to thank for being here. We need experience people to learn about crypto trading. I think your post will be informative and knowledgable.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 1/10/2020 at 12:18 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Hun I think that you are great in term of the changing  your profile. I love the icon and i am very happy for this. That you have made.

• +1 1

On 1/29/2020 at 9:32 AM, TasinHasan said:

i haven't need anything for trading because i am learn a lot from loss.

everyone who loss on crypto they already learned how to trade and male profit

You have your own thoughts but sooner or later you have to discuss it with anybody .Because you can not learn all the things the experience of others are needed for growth.You have to council for break through .

• +1 1

The trading is the risky job in the crypto talk and also to be added that if you wanted to use it you need to have learn the experience of an aged people. 

• +1 1