An aged bitcoin trader trying to help - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aged Bitcoin Trader

An aged bitcoin trader trying to help

greetings sir , its nice to see aged members who interested with crypto currencies and have some experience about that , am glad how crypto bring attention of all ages and genders , i feel that crypto currencies trying to United the world which is great , you are welcome here with us .

Welcome my friend, it is good to have people like you in this forum, who provide assistance and advice to members who need to expand their knowledge more about currencies and trading, but how can I contact you to inquire about a matter related to currencies, and I also suggest that you charge a small amount of money on consultations because you deserve and we  i need you, thank you my friend

• +2 1

Thank you my friend, I think that all the members here are active and spread knowledge in the forum, all we have to do is follow ourselves, develop ourselves, learn, acquire and do research operations to increase our experience.

• +1 1

Welcome, we are happy to be present in this wonderful forum, which resembles a large family whose members cooperate, to spread knowledge by publishing useful topics and answering all inquiries.

Thank you sir for your valuable offer, it is very important for all to have people like you. It is an example to follow, I like this forum because it allows us to obtain knowledge in economic matters and personal growth, among others. 

Thank you for providing these free consultations, you are really helping everyone here and that is the main goal of this forum.

I think very soon when I decide to start trading and investing, I will seek advice from you. Thank you, my friend, and good luck. 

• +2 1

Indeed its imperative to make certain to what we do, its essential to have a guide, how long have you been on this universe of crypto world and its critical to have an educator who helps us, making to sure that we can earn substantial sums of money from such.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You may assist Bitcoin traders by developing valuable discussions related to crypto trading in this forum. Many new traders begin crypto trading without any prior knowledge, so if you could outline the most important trading laws, it will be extremely beneficial.

Thank you very much for your good wishes from me I wish you blessings and the best of success, I am here because I want to learn how to trade with cryptocurrencies I want to be a successful trader and I think it is very good to have this kind of help thank you very much for being willing to help all of us who are just starting in the trade. 

Hello my friend, I wish you good success. Thank you for this participation. We need cooperation and work together in order to achieve success and overcome difficulties.

I want to say thanks to you here. In this forum site there are many people who want to learn trading free. If you help them then it will be great and i am also interested on it.

Hello my friend For my part, I am gradually learning about cryptocurrency trading and wait for the right time to enter this field. And thank you my friend for helping everyone here.

• +3 1

It is very necessary that there are expert members in this forum, most of the members are looking for answers to their questions from expert members, you can write useful articles and publish them in the forum, thank you.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this kind initiative, and you deserve follow-up and a good reputation, because we really need it, especially for the less experienced and principled people, to be all in the right place.

Welcome among us in this forum and I hope you achieve the best.
But leave out the welcome and useless posts and head out to learn more, gather knowledge, and write fliers worthy of admiration.
So finish the 100 free posts to make your work worthwhile for you.

Dear, I always feel happy to join this wonderful forum because there are many old and old members who help everyone, especially new ones, in the trading processes in encrypted currencies. We feel the sharing of views of our parents as one family and that learning and acquiring knowledge from the elderly is nice and wonderful and makes you feel optimistic and interesting

It's absolutely amazing 
For someone to help everyone is beautiful and wonderful.  And I hope everyone does . Because it will benefit everyone . We should all strive to improve and we ask our business and ask them about the best charity right.

This is nice of you. Thank you, my friend, there are a lot of new members every day and they might really need help. I hope that the new members will comment with their questions and inquiries here to benefit from your experiences