Ripple Coin Touch $1In 2020 Last - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Ripple Coin Touch $1In 2020 Last

Ripple coin present rank 3 and price $021 xrp all time highest price $3.84 now any ripple coin investers are guess the price increase and touch $ 1 mark pls give your valuable opinion

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +3 2

It should be one dollar of xrp will be in 2020 because it was toughed to three dollars at that time but it will take time to get their and tough one dollar and one thing i will say that is all are pridiction 

• +1 2

At the moment, people are focusing on bitcoin only just for halving purposes. But after halving xrp is the first coin to grow. Because everyone knows it is higly supported by big banks and financial corporations so its future is bright. So people will move to xrp, hopefully it may break its old record of $3.84.

• +1 2

Ripple XRP is one of the most promising coins, even if price seems surpressed. Ripple is making so many partnerships with banks and i institutions a s is an ideal coin for payments because it is very fast e cheap.

• +1 2

We really need to invest in the ripple currency in 2020 because the price of this ripple currency will go up a lot by 2020.  In that case this is very important to us because the ripple xrp is going to increase.

• +1 1

Ripple is a good stable coin in my opinion it will definitely grow very fastly in future it is very difficult to say a that ripple coin hit $1 at the end of this year I am also holding ripple coins in may opinion it will touch $0.5 to $0.70 in this year 2020  but its price will definitely increased in coming years it is the right time to buy ripple coin

• +1 3

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

Ripple coin present rank 3 and price $021 xrp all time highest price $3.84 now any ripple coin investers are guess the price increase and touch $ 1 mark pls give your valuable opinion

I am ripple holder .i am very positive it will  gonna hit $1 in 2020.May be it goes more higher if BTC cross $20K.So hold your ripple don't sell them.They will give you profit sooner.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

ripple is very good coin maybe ripple hit 1doller in 2020 but i not sure because in crypto currencies anything happen lest see.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

i think it all depend on the investors that come in during the bull run as we have seem them before choosing ripple for their buy option but i dont see it going up more than 1$.

• +1 1

The ripple reached in 2017 to 3 $  p and this is a very big price relative to the price that my father used to return to now, currently he is in an assembly stage and no one knows when the next rise will be, but it remains a strong currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes indeed, I also have this prediction, because like we see now, most of the coins are living in a bull run period, bitcoin gets more than 1k dollars in almost one day, even ripple can pass 1 dollar in the near days 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Ripple is good but we never knew what would happend later . I read many of planty news about increasing of XRP but it might happend XRP will be 1$ because some Altcoins  also increasing when Bitcoin Increasing 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If there's a big investor entering to Ripple then it is possible to reach on $1. I invest on ripple because I believe it is one of the best altcoin to invest for long term.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it's possible for ripple to reach 1 dollar in the first month of 2020 because it is continuously growing. I will be one of the happy people because of the rise of ripple's price because I am currently holding ripple in my wallets.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I really see XRP as a coin that have potential of having an increased value this 2020. Maybe the cause of it is the bull run of the Bitcoin since I think it is also a coin that depends on Bitcoin. Investing in some coins really is profitable, all we need is the right time.

• +1 2

The Ripple XRP coins are actually moving forward at various sites.  So it will go up a lot by 2020 and within a few days it will be $ 1, we will get it right.  Because ripple xrp coins are becoming a very important coin now in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ripple supported by some of the banks and the Wall-street giants. it is just the opposite of what Satoshi Nakamoto created in the form of Bitcoin. so I am quite skeptical about it's future.

• +1 2

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Wow its very interesting to see how the price of ripple coin increased. You know its price was liks nothing in 2019 starting and now its price is i think 3 point something.Oh my God the proces of currencies are increasiNg.I'm very happy to see my bright future.

• +1 2

7 hours ago, Honny143 said:

pls give your valuable opinion

Don't think it can hit $1 soon. It's been a year and it's still struggling at sub-$0.5/XRP. Though the halving might bring crytocurrencies in general to another year of bull run, and such thing could be possible.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Xnowofficials said:

yeah today news are so much dangerous and cool for as coinbase pump know about xrp hit 8000 dollor today do u know that a millstone for all there are so much good  news and please hold xrp its future are give u golden  ;life 

Thanks for suggesstion. Its good to hold xrp as it could be pumped hard this year as last year it could not performed well. So this year good be better enough.

• +1 1

It is still $ 0.80 now so that XRP can achieve $ 1 and I think this mission will be difficult and require some time, but it is possible that he will reach that during 2020

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

XRP / USD Falls Bottom $0.30. XRP was developed and run by the Ripple Labs Inc., the American technology company, and introduced as a way of transferring payment and cash transfers for the next generation.

• +1 1

Yes I feel that Xrp coins are increasing even this year I feel the high waves. I like to use this coin because the exchange is very fast. For me, Xrp coins really need to be ranked 3.

Ripple will not reach $ 1, since there is no reason for such a jump in price growth. Ripple was three dollars, and its value is three dollars. 

That was true, ripple all time high was 3 dollar but since it broke from that place it haven't gone back