Next bitcoin dump - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Next bitcoin dump

On 1/8/2020 at 7:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

When is the next bitcoin dump or there would't be bitcoin dump again? So many of my friends that are not into crypto currency are asking when the next bitcoin dump will be so they can buy more bitcoin at cheap rate 

I think there will be no bitcoin dump we will see in this year, As most of experts have predict the high prices of bitcoin this year. Even we could see a bull run of bitcoin in this year.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I hope now bitcoin bearish trend is starting and btc down from 10000$ it's now next resistance level is 9500$ if btc down to this level then straight forward to 9000$. Even down to this point. 

Now that Bitcoin prices have started to dump, it seems that Bearish has begun to beat the Bullish. Soon there will be a Halving Block Mining Reward, is this just a price correction?

36 minutes ago, gambut_24 said:

Now that Bitcoin prices have started to dump, it seems that Bearish has begun to beat the Bullish. Soon there will be a Halving Block Mining Reward, is this just a price correction?

I am sure the current bear is temporary and it will not beat the the bullish and soon you will see the bitcoin price again 10400$.

As bitcoin has been rising very rapidly lately, there may be a small price decline in the near future.  This price decline can also be called correction by economic definition.  But it is very difficult to predict whether this correction movement is at a very high rate or only at a very low rate.  For this reason, it would be wrong to report a definitive dump.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Now the market is going down a little and the rebound may happen at any moment. Maybe the rebound will be strong this time and reach a new high this year.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

When is the next bitcoin dump or there would't be bitcoin dump again? So many of my friends that are not into crypto currency are asking when the next bitcoin dump will be so they can buy more bitcoin at cheap rate 

That's not going to happen anymore we are in the halving season and Bitcoin supply coming from mining will be 50% lesser so expect people to hodl and buy Bitcoin, people are relying on history and we have seen how history favors Bitcoin when there is halving.

right now bitcoin is at $9400~ it dropped around 7% from last week, i think it is a good time to buy because it will definitely bounce back up

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 2/26/2020 at 1:48 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

right now bitcoin is at $9400~ it dropped around 7% from last week, i think it is a good time to buy because it will definitely bounce back up

update : bitcoin dropped further to 9100 but began recovering now at $9200~ now is a good time to buy

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I don't think once again bitcoin dumps because bitcoin halving soon and now bitcoin prices is 8700$ dollars, so how we  imagin bitcoin hit once again 3000$ dollars, but in crypto market any thing happen because so many big whales manipulate bitcoin prices, so maybe bitcoin dumps up again.

Normally, when there's always a dump in price,of the Crypto market, it general brimgs tomthe notion of having to buy more at a lesser price as this has being like a common activity within this dump

My friend, I think that this time is very appropriate to buy the currency. So what is the opportunity available to everyone as they can buy the currency now because its price is low and it will return to rise very soon so I recommend that you make purchases at this time

Sincerely there is not the science exact about what will be happen with Bitcoin after the halving, because this year we cant compare it to the year 2016, in this time there not an obstacle but actually we have corona virus as obstacle.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

16 hours ago, tienda said:

Sincerely there is not the science exact about what will be happen with Bitcoin after the halving, because this year we cant compare it to the year 2016, in this time there not an obstacle but actually we have corona virus as obstacle.

The corona virus does not affect the price of bitcoin, what happened on March 12 the market was panicking because the corona virus was declared a global pandemic, and after that the price of bitcoin tended to follow its trendline, and it was too soon indeed to conclude that corona was a obstacle to bitcoin, because at in fact bitcoin can be a solution for people to deal with corona viruses (such as making donations, buying and selling can use cryptocurrency or bitcoin)

On 1/8/2020 at 4:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

Just five years ago from now, the price of one bitcoin was only about $ 200, today it is $ 6,800 my friend, definitely an amazing increase of 3300%, despite the current great economic turmoil. So there is no concern of temporary landing movements.

7 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

The corona virus does not affect the price of bitcoin, what happened on March 12 the market was panicking because the corona virus was declared a global pandemic, and after that the price of bitcoin tended to follow its trendline, and it was too soon indeed to conclude that corona was a obstacle to bitcoin, because at in fact bitcoin can be a solution for people to deal with corona viruses (such as making donations, buying and selling can use cryptocurrency or bitcoin)

I doubt your claims, when it was declared that Corona virus is pandemic, then all currency in this world has a dropped in value, and when every activities has been stopped, it also have effect on currency, bitcoin will find it difficult to rise up again, if this pandemic is not over before bitcoin halving

Because the halving is now so near, i think the next bitcoin pump will be a time after bitcoin halving. The pump will be slow and steady. 

Certainly bitcoin still exists no matter what. Bitcoin does not easily crash. Bitcoin is pumped quite a lot, bitcoin is always the choice of pumps. Now bitcoin is recovering in half. it doesn't increase sharply, maybe the pump will pour into it around mid-June. I'm not worried about bitcoin much.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

Well if there are really looking forward to aquiraquiring Some bitcoin at a lower price value, i definitely think that now is that very opportunity they have been asking for, the price has seamed to be going down constantly and is now getting ready for the big rise again. 

On 1/8/2020 at 6:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

This is a wrong request at the wrong time! We are now at closest time ever to the end of the current bull run. The current trend is all about upward movement with some small bearish moves in between. The next big dump will happen after bitcoin reaches its peak level and everyone withdraw their earnings. However, a big dump will usually never happen unless some economic crisis strikes the world. It is not necessary to wait for bitcoin to crash heavily. For me, the best minimum value for bitcoin is $7000 and if you start buying at this rate, you will reach satisfying results.

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 11:38 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Because the halving is now so near, i think the next bitcoin pump will be a time after bitcoin halving. The pump will be slow and steady. 

Yes, bitcoin rose slightly after the split, but unfortunately, what we had expected did not happen from an imaginary rise and reaching the levels of 20 k $ again.

Many crypto users are waiting for the bitcoin dump in order to buy it at a low price because the price of bitcoin is variable and is always affected by events in the world. This happened last March when the price of bitcoin fell to $ 4000 due to the Corona virus and it was a good opportunity to buy

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 7:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

Now the BTC change is going to high so much becasue already so much time BTC will touch the ground and this time i hope so that it make a history and it touch almost high of 200,000$ becasue last time high is 20,000$. BTC always break their high and touch the 10x high like 20,000$ x 10= 200,000$.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

What did you mean by bitcoin split? If you meant bitcoin halving reward, you are absolutely wrong, use the normal and right words instead of what you used. 

If that is what you expect, you are wrong, and bitcoin halved not quite long, not even up to 6 months yet. 

The effect of the halving on the price of bitcoin does not matter whether it will happen in a day or during the most important year of that. At the present time, no effect has occurred and the price of bitcoin has not moved.

• +3 1
  • +5 1