Where is investors? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Where is investors?

2 minutes ago, martmobi said:

It's not the investors fault to shy away from investing in new ICO, since once beaten twice shy, the investors are being more cautious about the project they invest in so its normal. 

Yes it is normal but they are not the old days they were...Of course this is a good thing for good coins.They will surely invest in them in the future.

1 minute ago, alicenora said:

Yes it is normal but they are not the old days they were...Of course this is a good thing for good coins. They will surely invest in them in the future. 

Yes I quite agree with you, because a time will come when old coins would have been fully mined and in circulation, it he the new project that will take the spotlight in that time. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

36 minutes ago, mieraro said:

Too numerous рpl gоt BurntThat's within the 2017 icо madnеss, ЕTH pumр id sаy the FОМOwоnt be соming back until wе Part 20k once mоrе, indeеd my cоmрaniоn who Aсquired ХRP at 3$ sаys сryрtо may be а triсk and will nеver tоuсh it once mоrе lоl

I agree that cryptocurrency is tricky because it's volatile, and not easy to predict, this makes its movements unlikely known... That's why it gives traders the rush when trading in cryptocurrency. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

The investors are coming back into crypto currency they just been waiting for the right time, with all the things that will be happening on the crypto market next year, the right time is now and they know it, soon plenty money will start pouring into cryptocurrency and prices will go up further more.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:52 PM, stonman said:

I see that there are numerous ICOs that come fail because of lack of investment the fact that the idea is great and potential, would it say it isn't if the undertaking is supported and understood the venture will be effective and gainful for investors?

Nowadays, it is still hard to find the legit one, were most of the good project now was always find at the IEO project campaign, but sometimes we knew also that some of the IEO didn't succeed because of the unknown exchange or small platform they've use, so even they are IEO it is still not bad at all in the end. 

Investors learned their lessons from previous ICO scams that showed great potential but ended up being dumped hard and investors lost their money during dump. This is sad because now even good projects cant find investors so they end up dying.

i think now investors dont trust ICOs anymore , we are enough of there scamm coins and from them stealing our money , no one will risk to join an uknown ico s anymore .

On 10/11/2019 at 1:59 PM, yupi84goro said:

Since 2018 investors have changed direction and are not interested in ICO projects anymore, because there are many scam incident. It disappointed investors because they lost their money, even though it was actually a project ICO is good and potential. But if it is not accompanied by good marketing techniques, it is very difficult looking for investors. Now investors prefer to look for relatively safe opportunities by buying coins that are already in the famous exchange. That's why tokens that are released on yobit are mostly successful because of this credible yobit exchanges.

Yeah no investor will want to put their money in to ICO projects after all the scams that were carry out by these project, ICO are now the past IEO is much better this is where investors are investing their money, if you like ICO you will love this.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that the entire industry is going to take a little bit of a breather now that we've gone through a six month cycle of anticipating the next bullmarket. The next bullmarket will probably come from startup companies and real business applications.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:20 AM, duncun007 said:

Investors learned their lessons from previous ICO scams that showed great potential but ended up being dumped hard and investors lost their money during dump. This is sad because now even good projects cant find investors so they end up dying.

Yes many investors know that, many ICO are scams and they are being very careful of these projects, they are investing into much more stable alternatives like Initial Exchange Offering.

4 hours ago, Wrath said:

Yes many investors know that, many ICO are scams and they are being very careful of these projects, they are investing into much more stable alternatives like Initial Exchange Offering.

Thats why I think those ico scammers should all be jailed with no questions asked because they're the ones giving crypto this awful look and scared away newbies and big investors.

No more retail FOMO like in 2017, simple reason is to look at altcoins volume, not mant gullible ppl buying, the ones that are still left in the market know already not to buy top and sell bottom, they got at least some experience, the noobs wont care about crypto until it breaks the previous ATH

Edited by Caporetto

Investing in ICOs is at an early stage when investors invest their money to make even more money. Coin \ tokens are obtained from the exchange, are worth more than the ICO and investors just start selling it. Over time, only small players remain there and the coin loses its capitalization and price.

24 minutes ago, imranig said:

Thе faсt of thе mattеr is that this yr vаriоus IСO еndeаvоrs аren't prоductive in spitе of the rеаlity thаt they hаve оk ability lаtеr on on, things likе this seеing that cash relatеd pros are dropping сertainty, in mild of thе reаlity that maximum ICOs this yr in shоw disdаin tоwards of the rеality thаt аcсomplishment wоn't hold going lengthy in the Сryptоcurrеny show оff, but Keеp in mind not each оnе of them аrе that mаnner. As cоnsistent with my еxаminаtion therе arе hоnest sоmе оf veritablе IСO wаndеrs this yeаr, in а sinсеrе to gоodnеss sense, the undеrtaking bunсh prесipitated priсes for сompеlling соnfined timе dеsirеs.

So many people have been scammed since 2017 and you would think that by now they would learned their lessons. ..sadly They still participate in those scams.

What people don't know is that investors are waiting for all those weak hands to drop their coins at these low prices so they can make good profits after buying so low..

To have a investors you need to be trusted,some ICO now it's fake and scam that's why the good ico fail because no investor 

I think that the season is simply cyclical. The greater public will be back at some point. Meanwhile, the ecosystem develops, and profitable businesses build their platforms to take over during the next uptrend.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:54 AM, CryptoBry said:

Investors are hiding all because they were scammed before and we know that we never get their money out of thin air those money they lost are hard-earned with sweat and blood. This is also the reason why I stopped supporting new project they are like throwing money away...better do some online shopping at least I enjoy it and I got the products I need. 

Yeah no investors now want to get tangle with ICO, they know what have happen in the past when it ICO, hundreds of millions of  dollars has been taking away by these project, leaving so many investors with nothing.

Investors are staying far away from ICO, there are so many scam and fail ICO projects out on the web, there is a good chance if you are investing in ICO the project will either be scam or a project the is doom to fail.

4 minutes ago, Shehi yinti said:

Investors have been scammed by many ICOs, this make all investors to be afraid to invest in projects. Scammers has spoiled the reputations of it.

Yeah you are right, investors have been scammed by so many ICO project, these scammed ICO projects looted so much money from so many people in the crypto world, I have also been affected.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:58 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

there are lot of coins which are very profitable, they are ltc, eth, btc, bcc, bch and much more, you have to do some research before investing.

Of course your mentioned coins has good protensial but you can also check Cardano, Monero, Neo, XRP etc. They also very good altcoins.   

16 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

Once is enough for many of those newbie investors. They assumed in the past that all project can be doing well and that growth will always happen regardless if the project is good or bad. I also have this wrong assumption and I paid the price of my ignorance, I also lost money in many ICO projects. And I said to myself: No anymore, stop this nonsense! 

Yes many of us had that perception about crypto project, especially after the big 2017 rise in cryptocurrency prices, but that was our greatest mistake and the scammers took advantage of that, leaving with a lot of money they didn't work for.

The main advantage of the ICO is at the same time the weakest point of the entire instrument, the lack of regulation makes it easy to raise funds, but does not protect the rights of investors. I think that ICO in its current form is just a new technology, not the future of the financial market.

pxf.jpg

ICOs are no longer trusted. Because most of the ICOs are scam. Many investors lost their money in it. Once investors were very much interested but since 2018 many scam Airdrops failed to earn trust and investors lose their hope on ICO. For example i myself.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293