Where is investors? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Where is investors?

On 10/6/2019 at 1:52 PM, stonman said:

I see that there are numerous ICOs that come fail because of lack of investment the fact that the idea is great and potential, would it say it isn't if the undertaking is supported and understood the venture will be effective and gainful for investors?

Therefore it is not easy to launch any ICO's or projects especially if you have no solid marketing, team and partners in your project. 

These three aspects are the most important factors in order to become successful in launching any projects, if one of it will fall then your project will likely to fail. 

22 minutes ago, Foisal123 said:

Yeah your are right mate.i'm also afraid about it.there many chance to lose my coin and i'm now all time avoid ICO's project. 

This is a wonderful thing for you, my friend. It is better to track this type of currency until it enters the platform to know its real price and then the decision to buy  or not

Well we can't know where the investor was, and I think before someone invest in specific coin they first analyse and study carefully about it whether it can be have a potential in the market or not. 

Some of the coins that are very profitable is the top4 altcoins including etherium(eth),bitcoincash(bchabc),ripple(xrp),litecoin(ltc).every new ico has a big risk but if you will get it free why not?just like yoda

A failed ICO is where the users are few and then diminished and disappear. For this reason, investors are needed, where more and more investors join in, the project can become successful.

Many investors were burned through malicious icos and ies, this brought many to the point of quitting crypto but those that traded with caution knows that crypto trading is the most beautiful business to go into

I'm not really saying all ico projects are useless. But how developers can offer projects very well and profitable for investors or traders. So a new coin / token will be valued at how much the volatility of trade in supply and demand activities. It will be good in long-term and short-term trading to continue pumping prices.

14 hours ago, Basel098 said:

The problem is not with the project, the problem is with the choice or method of implementing the project, and there are many mistakes that occur

My friend, of course, there are many and many mistakes. I thank you for your participation. I wish you good luck.

A large great deal of people who will be in search of possibilities pertaining to committing his or her cash. However, many are certainly not having the capacity to pick a qualified podium pertaining to themselves. There needs to be a lot of people who can assist these people throughout deciding on of such issues.

Most of the ICOs are fake nowadays and no one is ready to invest in fake projects. Even competition is rising so no one is sure that new coin would survive in market. Also people have huge choices of coins to invest so most of new coins failed in market.

Welcome with me
The failure of the ICO projects is due to several reasons
including the idea of the project that does frustrate the investors
the fear of fraudulent operations of  investor, and the length of time the symbols are pumped into accounts

20 hours ago, darbio said:

All investors are now afraid to invest their money in ICOs, because there are many scammers, and very few of them pay good profits. ICOs are no longer a good method of investing

Agreed, many people took advantages on the popularity of crypto,they develop a project and promote an ico,but mostly are scam  many investors now including me,choose to invest on a token that already in the market to avoid being scammed.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:52 AM, stonman said:

I see that there are numerous ICOs that come fail because of lack of investment the fact that the idea is great and potential, would it say it isn't if the undertaking is supported and understood the venture will be effective and gainful for investors?

investment need to be on old gold or old coins just that if you want to invest in something new read about the project and see if it good for the future.. 

International organizations fail to invest because they do not know what coding is really profitable or not but there are ways to communicate advice to them or teach them to invest in coding for the success of their project

On 10/6/2019 at 10:52 AM, stonman said:

Many of great ideas have been generated but due to lack of investments they failed. I think due to lack of investment and lack of planning is also a problem 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The reasons for failure are many. The idea may be wonderful, but it is not implemented in the right place or at the right time. Or perhaps it was not implemented in the appropriate manner, so we have to surround the successful idea of the place, time, and the successful method. We surround it with all means of success.

I do not like to invest in any project because the majority is swindle and fraud, which is why I prefer to trade, it is better and less risky.

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/6/2019 at 8:52 AM, stonman said:

Those invests where airdrops and bounty hunters who sold theory coins to get their profits, maybe airdrops and bounty offerings are the reason for these projects to fail.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:05 PM, ultimateclub said:

ICOs are no longer trusted. Because most of the ICOs are scam. Many investors lost their money in it. Once investors were very much interested but since 2018 many scam Airdrops failed to earn trust and investors lose their hope on ICO. For example i myself.

after the price of cryptocurrencies soared in 2017, but it was our biggest mistake and scammers took advantage of that, leaving a lot of money they didn't work. They cannot run the project correctly. Just make a good idea but can't do it. Then until then, a project will start SCAM. 50% did not run it. 50% of them have targeted SCAM in the first place.

On 11/9/2019 at 1:04 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

The main advantage of the ICO is at the same time the weakest point of the entire instrument, the lack of regulation makes it easy to raise funds, but does not protect the rights of investors. I think that ICO in its current form is just a new technology, not the future of the financial market.

We are aware of the crypto project, especially after the price of cryptocurrencies soared in 2017, but that is our biggest mistake and the crooks have taken advantage of that, leaving very a lot of money they don't work. We see that a lot of investors lose money because they fund ICOs, which are not listed.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:34 PM, Keith700 said:

The "decent" ideas can have many but more you need to go beyond .. you need a team and a high source of capital, a good marketing strategy and surround yourself with influencers of the world to which you are going, the ICO is a challenge if You want to do it well, because there are many ICOs out there but scam.

A good project when a lot of coins have been launched and there is still a lot. To find investors because they believe in the product, in this chaotic market, that will be like throwing your money. maybe because the tokens coming from the sale are not profitable for them and most of them have bad developers that don't work according to the roadmap that was created.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:43 AM, dana33 said:

I'm sure many of investors are moving their money to IEO. I know one of my friend that usually invest on ICO are move to IEO, because he said it's more profit and more safety than ICO.

IEO, is also becoming scam and this will lead away many investors in cryptocurrency, most of the projects are not successfully

Users and investors now rely on ico's, which is right.Serious money has been missed thanks to fraudulent icos for a year.It happened to the investor's money.

I would agree with that, but there are two factors i think for a coin to be introduced into the market. First would be the investing or the financial back up that the coin has. The second would be the reception of the coin by the public. This would be how many people want to currency and how people are involved in it. This is a big part in the success of a coin or token.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/21/2019 at 7:53 PM, ashua1 said:

not many investors are investing in the market as evidenced by the continuous rise in the number of coins.

Many ICOs are underinvested. However, many investors have become victims of fraud by investing money in fake ICOs so they don't want to invest in ICOs now. To find investors because they believe in the product, in this chaotic market, that will be like throwing your money. So most people are looking for a quick way to make money.