Where is investors? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Where is investors?

Now on the market there are a lot of projects 70% of them deliberate deception. Many investors do not invest because of the risk of loss. It's better for me to invest in earlier coins.

Many investors left the ICO, because there are so many scammers who do not pay investors what they promised. 

I think real investor is tired about ICO. The inside some ICO project is only fake project, they create product where never used and fake person listed on the site.

The investor now i see move to real coin.

I mean coin where have their blockchain rather than depending on Ethereum Blockchain. Where atleast the coin have real vision and mission.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

At present investors do not really trust the ICO because in 2018 many ICOs eventually fail halfway because the developers is a scammer.

Edited by Sahbana

On 12/24/2019 at 9:13 AM, xprince1996 said:

They will start buying when bitcoin dumps hard like when it reaches 6,500k range it didnt stay long and fly again so there is a chance we see it again.

Means they put auto buy at that price? Seeing the crypto price which is increasingly stable, I think investors must be a bit more cautious and more calculating when buying and selling

Good news for users and investors of the Netbox Global project!

The events of latest days show how popular has become the Netbox Global the first decentralized blockchain backed web browser: 💾 Over 50,000 unique downloads

📈 The rapid growth of the price of NBX coins from 0.00000218 to 0.00000990 BTC! 🚀🚀🚀

Biggest Gainers rating increase:
- from 🔟th to 6⃣th place - in 7 days
- from 6⃣th to 3⃣rd place - in 24 hours

📌I would especially like to note that all of the above factors did not appear as a result of any manipulations, but are the result of users evaluating technological innovations from the Netbox Global team!

:floppy_disk: Download Netbox browser

:moneybag: Buy NBX coin

Investors are each of us, each of us invested to get money flowing into the market, this source of money is growing, we will have a common interest for the whole market, so or unite to the coins. Real coins survive and succeed

On 10/10/2019 at 11:20 PM, ProfitTaker said:

i think investors are now active because every year in these days alts and btc going up and currently we see positive sign of btc gain this is all because investors investing in crypto

yes you are right dear investors are active and note all things, 

On 10/6/2019 at 12:52 PM, stonman said:

I see that there are numerous ICOs that come fail because of lack of investment the fact that the idea is great and potential, would it say it isn't if the undertaking is supported and understood the venture will be effective and gainful for investors?

They are somewhere if you pay attention. There are some successful ICO and IEO last year. They only invest in billion-dollar ideas. They said no to the copycat.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 12/31/2019 at 8:11 PM, Selfish777 said:

Today there are many limitations to want to invest in ICO, some investors prefer and see STO and IEO better, it seems more attractive because it allows them to obtain more security at the time of investment.

yes dear right, ICO investors are very limited because it allows them to obtained more secure at the time of investment...

6 minutes ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

Investors still invest some money in a currency, they just try to save their money. because the market is very dumping now

yes dear but if investors invest there money they must be connect with market and very  well know that whats going on market..

16 hours ago, Luv4me said:

That is why the ico got dead, and now ieo is doing good before it also die

Today, ICOs are done on exchange exchanges, and you need to pay attention to this. Here, there is every chance to get a plus if you use the exchange as an ICO. 

everything is very simple, after the ICO boom in 2017, many projects that offered their coins died, and a huge number of investors lost their money, this is the reason why the current ICOs are not in demand, no one wants to risk it

The scammers are destroying the image of ICOs that's why many investors who do not like to invest ICO anymore they prefer in IEOs because they believe investing in IEO are profitable and less scam project.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Luv4me said:

Yes because that will give you opportunity to be able to sell your coins you bought easily, it will be automatically listed

Coins will be sold with a double profit, because the coins receive a sales volume and because of this volume, the price depends.

Investors might be skeptical that the coin doesn't have a real trading volume or backing. This is usually the reason why investors back away from it. After all they don't want to lose their money.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Investment is a way to make a profit by spreading money to a different sector through which profit growth is widespread.  An investor knows very well what his profit will be if he is invested in the sector.  Investors understand that.

Mainly now in the market there are many fake ico which are only to scam with people. some people invest on this type of fake ico. the investor should do research before investing to any coin.

15 minutes ago, quegrowim said:

Well I do not see a remarkable ICO presently a days. Individuals honest cleared out these slant. Can every person list me a few ICOs which can be inside the put it up for sale currently? I question there might be any exceptional one there.

Yes, now the icos are maximum fake and that's why the investor are becoming uninterested about them but the ieos are getting good investor done in good exchange.

I think investors don't want to invest in a market that fails scammers are truly the cause of this many investors are victims

• -1 1

22 hours ago, Jahidhasan121 said:

There are way to many scammers infesting the crypto community.There are afraid  from another dump of bitcoin 

You are right and that's why many investor are becoming afraid of investing to any new project. maximum ico in the market is fake now and they doing scam with the investor.

8 hours ago, Goody28 said:

I think investors don't want to invest in a market that fails scammers are truly the cause of this many investors are victims

as there are many scammers so the investor are now uninterested about investing on the icos now and many real ico are not getting investor now for the scammers.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:06 PM, Bills said:

Today there are many limitations to want to invest in ICO, some investors prefer and see STO and IEO better, it seems more attractive because it allows them to obtain more security at the time of investment.

Yes i agree with you completely there are many limitations for those who want to invest in ICO yes some investors prefer STO and IEO as they offer more security.

Now, all investors fear to invest their money in ICOs, because many scams and a very small number of them are paying good profits. No longer are ICOs good investment methods.

On 1/24/2020 at 12:47 AM, Jackmil said:

I think investors are no longer interested in doing that and are more interested in investing themselves in the bitcoin or altcoins they like.

That's right now investing in existing coins is more profitable than creating new coins especially as Bitcoin and Altcoins already have a community of fanatical fans who are loyal to their choices.  The difficult thing to investors is not about just look for trusted ICO, but also taking trusting and getting the community to remain rather successful.