Where is investors? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Where is investors?

Investor already leave and will come back next year, this is end of the year time to picnic. Fall IEO/ ICO it just because they can't give proof they are take more responsibility than member, no buy back and very cheap coin make negative thinking to the project. Investor won't buy promise but they need real income.

7 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

If you think whether the investment period for crypto will never return like 2 years ago? Honestly I really missed that time. 

Yes the crazy time where investors are keep coming will not gonna happen this time because the crypto market is still in bear season.

3 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Yes the crazy time where investors are keep coming will not gonna happen this time because the crypto market is still in bear season.

I don't think that time will happen again. Because maybe most investors now prefer to trade rather than spend time analyzing projects they can follow

15 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

I don't think that time will happen again. Because maybe most investors now prefer to trade rather than spend time analyzing projects they can follow

Have faith when the market becomes more fruitful again the investors will surely come back again but now while the market is in the bear season they are observing only.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:48 PM, xprince1996 said:

Have faith when the market becomes more fruitful again the investors will surely come back again but now while the market is in the bear season they are observing only.

They used to appear when so many new projects appeared with their coins. Now it starts to diminish. Will they appear again ?? I am not so sure the number of projects that issue new coins will be as much as before.

2 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

They used to appear when so many new projects appeared with their coins. Now it starts to diminish. Will they appear again ?? I am not so sure the number of projects that issue new coins will be as much as before.

Ofcourse they will appear again but not now because the market is very unpredictable only traders can bear this type of market. When bulls come I am sure investors will come again.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:19 PM, xprince1996 said:

Ofcourse they will appear again but not now because the market is very unpredictable only traders can bear this type of market. When bulls come I am sure investors will come again.

For some reason I often think of these investors while waiting for them to trade now in the market. I mean they do daily trading like most traders. Because they might also have seen this opportunity

Investors are doubting to invest in ICO because of the scammers, well scammers now are being wise. so i think its better to invest in IEO which is really guaranteed.

On 12/13/2019 at 3:38 PM, akmal1984 said:

For some reason I often think of these investors while waiting for them to trade now in the market. I mean they do daily trading like most traders. Because they might also have seen this opportunity

You cant blame them because some of those investors are already rich and they only want to earn easy money that dont require too much effort like investing.

19 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

You cant blame them because some of those investors are already rich and they only want to earn easy money that dont require too much effort like investing.

Right you say. Most high-class investors must be people who have assets and income from outside the crypto as well. They just want to widen their investment reach by entering the world of crypto

Where are investors, this question will be answered when you learn carefully about the coins you want to invest before they are in the market, if you see that coin has a development direction, it is the investor. best investment

On 12/15/2019 at 7:52 PM, akmal1984 said:

Right you say. Most high-class investors must be people who have assets and income from outside the crypto as well. They just want to widen their investment reach by entering the world of crypto

Yeah yeah those high class investors are only coming to the market once they see a big potential profit for example when bitcoin drops 30% they will surely buy some at the bottom to have an easy profit once it recovers. 

I think that it is not a failure because of lack of investors but that ico nature has no value, when ico asserts that it is valuable, investors will find them by themselves through what they can do.

During the ICO, many people made a living.
Everyone said ICO is great. IEO was a copy of ICO, only differently done. Earned even less people.

We know that the majority will always lose, the Internet can write them on forums or groups on Facebook who became what millionaire.
Someone has to give back their money to you.

Crypto is currently fear of losing money

10 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

Yes, some ICOs are now fake and fraudulent, it has lost the trust of investors and now it is not recognized as the previous day.

I remember in the past ICO was a value and all bought some because it's a trusted 

On 10/6/2019 at 5:14 PM, xBDT Script said:

Well I do not see a good ICO now a days. People just left these trend. Can anyone list me some ICOs that are in the market now? I doubt there will be any good one there.

brother,now trend of ico has gone because of too many scams.nowdays people are preferring ieos.always go with tren you will be profitable always.there are many good ieos learn about them and then invest.all the best.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:07 PM, xprince1996 said:

Yeah yeah those high class investors are only coming to the market once they see a big potential profit for example when bitcoin drops 30% they will surely buy some at the bottom to have an easy profit once it recovers. 

Well now the market is down. They must have sprung up to buy in large quantities. I am very sure of that. Because whatever the story is after halving later all prices will rise again.

On 12/18/2019 at 3:38 PM, akmal1984 said:

Well now the market is down. They must have sprung up to buy in large quantities. I am very sure of that. Because whatever the story is after halving later all prices will rise again.

Yeah right actually this time I'm writing this reply bitcoin able to recover so those who bought at 6k base got an easy profit for their investment.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:39 PM, xprince1996 said:

Yeah right actually this time I'm writing this reply bitcoin able to recover so those who bought at 6k base got an easy profit for their investment.

The price has now returned to above 7k usd. Do you think you will go down again? feeling I say investors are getting ready for halving next year. Maybe February or March they will start to enter the market

On 12/21/2019 at 11:44 PM, akmal1984 said:

The price has now returned to above 7k usd. Do you think you will go down again? feeling I say investors are getting ready for halving next year. Maybe February or March they will start to enter the market

Yes there is still a chance to see bitcoin dump once more this month because most of the whales now are still accumulating for the bitcoin halving.

19 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Yes there is still a chance to see bitcoin dump once more this month because most of the whales now are still accumulating for the bitcoin halving.

How do you think now they (investors) have started to buy? I see prices begin to rise again. Either only a short correction or whether prices are moving up

14 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

How do you think now they (investors) have started to buy? I see prices begin to rise again. Either only a short correction or whether prices are moving up

They will start buying when bitcoin dumps hard like when it reaches 6,500k range it didnt stay long and fly again so there is a chance we see it again.

50 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

They will start buying when bitcoin dumps hard like when it reaches 6,500k range it didnt stay long and fly again so there is a chance we see it again.

i think we didnt stay there because 6500$ acted like a strong support which is why we jumped right away but lets see if we willl touch down there again.

first you have to know about cryto exchange and coin then you decide, i have a right choice is binance, bittrex, kucoin, bitforex for IEO 

It is great loss for investment in ICO. Because ICO maker is not your friend and not a relative. He is anonymous that you are not know about it. Even you not know he is scammer or not.