Let's share Legit investment websites! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ibrashk

Let's share Legit investment websites!

After reading some topics around the website, i figured out that there is Lack of Legit investment websites and people are in need for those websites to make Money ! 

Why don't we share to each other to help each other! 

Anyone who wants to share should have been investing in the website for sometime and should have some withdraw Proofs for to save the time for everyone! 

Let's begin Big investors! 🙂

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Well, aside from posting here in crypto talk and doing a signature campaign in bitcoin talk, I want to share a faucets website that is legit and really gives coins so if you are interested and want to earn every day by claiming a day, visit getzen.cash. And what's good in this faucet is that everyday, or if you claim continuously a day, there is an increase of coins you can claim.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yobit, yolo dice are the only places i ever invested my coins, profitable too, you guys real should check the yobit investbox if have not.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yobit, yolo dice are the only places i ever invested my coins, profitable too, you guys real should check the yobit investbox if have not.

I think you are right. The exchange can be considered as a legit investment website. I don't find any other website. We should avoid others than exchange.

• +1 1

Yes, for those of us who are crypto users, Legit websites are actually very important for making money.  Because through these websites we can make money very simply.  And in that case we will need some importance because not all the websites make good money again. Therefore, financing on legacy sites will be good for us because the big investors are making a lot of money in the middle.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I've seen a lot of scam sites who are claiming that they are legit sites and unfortunately I end up being scam. The only site that is working for trading right now in my country of residence is yobit and I am happy with this platform mate.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, lucky80 said:

I think you are right. The exchange can be considered as a legit investment website. I don't find any other website. We should avoid others than exchange.

No we should try other investment too, we should never let fear block us from opportunities, we should be alert of scammers.

Just now, VishalVj said:

You are right.You should not fear but taking wrong is also not good. First do proper study about which site is legit then ask for experience person to say why this site is secure.Then after that go for investing in anyother site.

But for me,yobit is best .

Yobit is a my go too, but of ever find another better investment i will not hesitate, follow up all the rich people you will notice they are those who never fears to seize opportunities.

Edited by teminalibug

Only yobit is the one that i know now that are legit site for now.a other investents are just only there yo scammed investors.in thier few days they will pay you but.when they reach there target money thats the time they will scammed

Unfortunately, I do not own any site of this type, because I like trading more than investment because the investment in these sites is very dangerous and I also have a bad experience in it.

• +1 1

As for investment sites via the Internet, the majority is a fraud and you will find yourself turning in a closed circle because the profit that is achieved from a site is what you lose in another site and so on.
That is why I advise you to stay away from investing

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I agree with you that in the crypto world every person want to work with legit platform and want to invest in the legit forum but there are rare chance that you found the legit sites. I agree with you if we share the legit sites then we work together. 

I know for as in the crypto world every person ready for making investing but he found more secure sites, but there are very shortage legit sites. If we all work same situation then we found the legit sites this is fruitful for every one.

• +1 2

I read through your post and I have to agree that you are right and there are not many investment sites online. You have some choices Yobit investbox, but some of the coins the criteria is too high. So maybe you can come with some investment site. 

Oh thats good topic but my trust is broken every website is closed after some time i lose hug money please do not invest in websites pls purchase some coins and keep in wallet when coin increased sell out thats simple

On 1/7/2020 at 10:23 PM, Ibrashk said:

After reading some topics around the website, i figured out that there is Lack of Legit investment websites and people are in need for those websites to make Money ! 

Anyone who wants to share should have been investing in the website for sometime and should have some withdraw Proofs for to save the time for everyone! 

Right now I haven't found any other website besides cryptotalk that is constantly paying for so long. There is one more I'm using occasionally which is Bethereum. This is a betting website but their bets are not open yet as they are still in beta and polishing the website. They can be ready anytime now and in my opinion they will be successful. They have a game in their website which is a clone of a popular game called agar.io. You can profit from it with 1500 bether maximum daily (a little less than a dollar). Still you need first to learn the game and then deposit at least 200 bethere on the website. Bethereum is traded on Cointiger. If you feel it is too much it is actually not. You can learn the game in 2-3 hours in agar.io then go ahead open a cointiger account and buy a few bether. I suggest 1000-2000 which is like 1,5$. Personally I'm making 20$/month by playing this game for about 20-30 minutes every day. Anyone can pm me for details if he wants, or comment here, I will answer.

Yobit is very good option for investment yobit giving 1% daily in some coins like usd without any actions yobit is legit website you can invest.

To be honest it's really to hard find legit investment out there, How about yobit investbox? It's give good plan with good rate also maybe staking some coin like BNB Or KCS? It's more safe i think rather than searching some unproved investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yobit is a legit site when it comes to investment. I tried investing my x10 and I got 10% the next day. It's really paying and it's really having great features. But x10 is such a low amount token.

• +1 2

On 1/8/2020 at 1:53 AM, Ibrashk said:

98% of investment websites are scams.. which runs for day 1 to maximum of 20 days. And if there was a legit website the interest earned must be low. Where you get you return on investment(ROI) atleast after 1 and a half month. Scam websites promise you return on investment in 10days giving away 10%daily interest. Better stay away from those website if you can't afford to lose money. 

for me this site of crpytotalk will help you with that because this forum is legit paying on their campaign..  or even yobit you can invest it that was legit also as far as i know..i will suggest this site also that you can earn bitcoin in just making posting useful to others.

I do invest my crypto to dualmine.com but investment there takes time before you gain good profit but the good thing about them is they are legit and paying for a long time now.

• +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

sharing legit sites is a good idea and can help one another,but its really hard to rely now,as many people are misleading us and most of them scam us just to earn money,so its better to do your own research on  which is legit,its easy to share and show fake proofs,so be careful with those kinds.

• +5 1

Most of investment platforms are scam, we should not sharing this kind of investment websites. It is better that you buy bitcoin and hold, this is good investment no scam.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Because of our scams, so it's legal to do your own research, it's easy to share and show fake evidence, so be careful with these typesSharing legitimate sites is a good idea and can help each other, but now it's really hard to trust, because so many people are confusing us and most of them are just for money