Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

On 1/25/2020 at 2:36 AM, Cryptokiller said:

Free bitcoin earning is the best than investment.Because in crypto world investing is very risky because it can be stolen.So free btc earning is best for all-time.

There is more better than investing and earning free crypto because those two really can't give you better profit but when it comes to trading if you are good then it is best.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 1/7/2020 at 1:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

I do not agree with you, we have to invest in real new projects because the opportunity to profit is great when these projects grow, but we have to beware of these scammers because they are many and the world is filled with them.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:20 PM, Sedy said:

Investing in bitcoins are very risky as most of them tends to become scams quickly. It looks satisfying with 10days ROI and earn 10% daily. The only motive of these scams are to lure more people into investing, I would want to invest at some point in life ,but not right now. Free bitcoins won't make rich overnight but it helps to pay a little bit of your bills. It is better than nothing and it's free. So why not promote these kinds of forums which pays and are legit. 

Well you have a point but only few websites offers free that is worth of your time, I think this only forum that you can earn easily and collecting coins  in faucet is not good.

Earning bitcoins is more benificial than investment and that's true.Because,if you are educated but unemployed, then you don't have any capital that you can inves, rather you can invest your time,which will only be possible in cryptocurrency         

Earning free bitcoins cannot be Worthing your time, so its good to invest if you have the capital that's you can invest and you know that's you can afford to lose

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/7/2020 at 12:01 PM, Reborn24 said:

Earning free bitcoin is not as easy as what you think but as said above it is safer to earn bitcoin than to invest because it has a lower risk. 

I agree to your post and I know isn't easy tha yo think it is safer to earn bitcoin then you invest because it has work. 

Yes you may be right but think of one thing no one will ever want anyone better in the free, no one will want anyone to earn free. So investing is the best option in my direction. But of course you should check and invest. So as not to fall prey to scammers.

The free crypto you earn are only small amounts. Profits can be high in a relative sense but by investing at the same time your absolute profit will be far more higher.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I do not agree with you. Trading may be very profitable if we adhere to the safety rules and get away from the risks. I use the yobit site for trading and I have made good profits from it.

If you new in crypto market then first try to earn free bitcoin or other coins and its better than investment beause many face loss in this market, so first try to gain knowledge about this market and earn free bitcoin on different sites. 

Hello friend Yes, and I think so.Investing in investment funds It takes a lot of money to feel the profits.In addition to the fear of lack of credibility And there's going to be a division of profits. I suggest you trade alone.

• +1 1

That depends though. If you only to earn from a free way, so be it. But it doesn't mean that all of crypto investments are a big no or not good. some may be fake but trading is also one of investment. If you have the skill for them, you could earn more than the free earning. Just to let you know. Cheers!

Yes it is best platform to earn coins and learn about it ! for me as a new member yes free coins is better than investing ! but maybe in the future I will make a try

Yup. I don't even think I could participate in investing coins. I prefer earning free day by day because this way have much more possibility that it won't be taken away from you in an instant. While in investment is kinda scary since there are a lot of scammers. 

Can you explain please how free earning is better than investment trading gave us much more earning then free earning but if you saying about lending or staking then you are right I also avoiding from lending platforms. 

For me am into earning free bitcoins and also into investments I choose it so because I want to have earnings from both sides

Yes of course earning free Bitcoin is better than investment, but not at any time or with any manners, because some times you can doing captcha every hour at the end you will not get a good profit this is free but not profitable!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Earning bitch free is sometimes good rather than investment because when you invest money there is a little risk that when price go low you have to wait to earn profits.while on other hands if you earn bitcoin free of cost there is nothing risks ,you perform some tasks and earn .

Your opinion is related to me that the people who cannot hold a bitcoin can earn money by selling products on online store that accept cryptocurrency payments.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Hey my friend you are right free bitcoin is better then investment and there aremany site was scam so you need to find the legit way to earn bitcoin and be careful 

Earning bitcoin and investing it is very profitable. You just need to wait until the price of it increase and you could gain huge amount of money on your investment.

Good morning mate,i dont agree with your opinion,investing in bitcoin will always be better than earning small amounts of bitcoin in a daily basis.You just need to find the right time and platform that you will invest to.