Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

No it's not, earning free bitcoin was indeed good way to get some bitcoin but if you choose the right way to investing it's more profitable rather than earn bitcoin through some faucet or anything that only pay around $0,001 or more/day when investing give you better profit.

Yes you say 100% correct mybitcoin tube adturbine my magnet I am also investment in this site 10$ each site to earn 1.25 % per day but after 10 days I am not login in the sites we can't earn good amount in free sites so I try this investing site's but this sites are scam online earning is so hard now a days

Earning bitcoin is good but i think if you want to earn huge amount of money, you should do investing to because you can gain huge money in investing. Earning bitcoin here and also investing is very profitable, if you can manage it then do it. 

17 minutes ago, winterlemon said:

ofcourse earning free is better than investing. But earning free has no assurance until when its free. Also if you earn free you do not have any investment. Unlike in doing investment it is to risky if you earn or not. 

Yeah and earning free is not more than investing so if a person who want to be rich then he need to start investment because in investment a person can be easily rich in short time.

I think investment is the easy way 

But it is risky. 

But you work here,you earn bitcoin. But it is complicated.  But no risk here.

So you deicide it. What you do

For me, its instead the reverse.

Because investing and earning profits more than loss, is better.

But earning free too, is good too

it is not entirely accurate there is another way to invest in altcoins that give good returns for lending and staking for example i am investing heavily in tron and dai they have excellent percentages for the stake

You may say that earning free bitcoin is risk free. So no loss is there. Wonder one thing can you even imagine earning sufficient money baily basis you wish to earn through free way, i mean without investment. It is not possible. So that is not a good idea to earn some good amount. 

It is better to earn free bitcoin than to invest because it a great risk to invest ones bitcoin and wait for whatever might turn out which is in most times bad, considering the real situation. 

Edited by Haony

On 1/7/2020 at 4:12 PM, kare said:

Earning bitcoin is very good for newcomers so that they can start their investment journey in the cryptocurrency space

Yes i am a beginner and earning bitcoin helps me a lot in understanding the world with cryptocuerencies and it also help me earn.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:43 PM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Free bitcoins requires a lot of time and a lot of balance before you could able to withraw it. I believe there are no things called free bitcoin since you have to work for it like here on our forum, you need to post in order to gain it. If you are talking about those free coins on faucets, it is not actually free, you are spending your time and effort collecting these free coins, but in the end realizing that you've wasted a lot of time and effort.

nMvFbuZ.png

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Earning from free faucets are the safest,no money can be lose but lots of time can be wasted. But i dont think its better than investments,coz investments can give you good return,if you know what your dealing with.

Yes earning bitcoin is easy but you can only earn very small amounts that you could hardly use because the sites that lets you earn them sets very high minimum withdrawal amount so even if you are not using your own money to earn them you are using a lot of your time instead. This forum is the only site that gives decent amount of satoshi for minimal effort.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I would also suggest to earn free bitcoins rather than doing any investments because there are too much of sites available which consists of fake and scam identity so there will be a risk of fraud.

I think does not a good concept because still there is a lot of platform that supports their users to make profit on their investments like yobit.

When you consider risk then yes the "free" claiming is risk free but the truth is it isn't really free, you still have to invest in it. Your time is your currency and you'd make it more worth to do actual job and then buy bitcoins for the Fiat you earn. Investing is a gambling in a sense, and if you buy crypto with FIAT you essentially invest anyway. Even the energy and time you put to earn money is an investment, you invest your time into money. It is really all the same.

Edited by neurolicious

Hi my friend! For my experience on earning free bitcoin online i told you that earn free bitcoin is not easy and you will get very small amount of satoshi. I earn 200 000 satoshi on one year! Not easy my friend!

Yes, although small, but safe. Instead of having to invest full of Scamm until finally losing. I prefer free but it works for me. Being here is enough fun for me.

There's a lot of platform is not legit they scammed you but earning crypto is good you don't need to buy Crypto to invest you can still earn by doing post everyday in pay by post 30,000 Satoshi per day in every 30 post. It's profitable to invest but in the Legit platform like Yobit it's trusted platform you can invest safely to that platform.

If you want play safe then the better choose for you is to earn bitcoins but for peope who are investing there opinion is different because they are taking risk which give them higher profits.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

To be honest earning free bitcoins is one of the hardest job to do. You can use faucet sites to earn bitcoins. Like investment you need need to fear while earning free bitcoins. There is no pain and no chance of being scammed.

Earning free Bitcoin takes a slow process  I think investing is 10times better than earning free coins because many interests are involved  u gain more instead

Having profits and enjoying earning those profits brings joy to pro actors on the crypto world.

But earning free as a newbie sparks joy

Maybe yes and maybe no.why becouse in earning free bitcoin yes you can earn but?only few 

Not just like in investing you can earn or gain big if you are into it.

But also the high risk is still there.

But my personal choice is to invest