Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Yes i agree,earning bitcoin is much better than those investment platform because mostly of those platforms are just clickbait and aint not real at all so better stay away from those websites and platforms

I think it takes a long time to earn small amounts of free coins but if you invest in legit sites or start using trading platforms you can earn more still you have to invest . my personal opinion is we have to take some risk put some money or else we should join free faucet sites which are paying and legit.

This two are good in terms of money but i will prefer to investment mate its because earning bitcoin is hard, you will put some time on it to get some bitcoins but in investment, all you need to do is to invest some coins and you can sitting pretty and wait for your profit easily with no hassle.

23 hours ago, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Yes i agree with you earn free bitcoin is better then invest and trading

because there is not any risk for earning.investment in good and secure

place is also good

Well every investment programme is scam in one dayyo will earm free bitcoin on freebitco.in where you can claim every hour you can also earn free bitcoin with playing game invest in investment program is always a risky option in my opinion if you're looking for free work then this forum is best legit paying forum

I'm not totally agree with you because if we can choose good investment with big fund, your free earning is nothing. Every method has different risk and reward but as long you can get reward and minimize risk, everything will be fine. Earn crypto using free method available in many ways, for example method with high payment is bounty hunter and crypto writer. 

Investing is much more okay than earning free bitcoin, its really better to invest because it will really give you more profits and a much more faster income, unlike earning free coins somethis its worthless.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

If you are saying on your experience  then its worth it.Because i never try BTC investment plan.I am keeping my BTC close to me.I was planning BTC in yobit investment plan.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:43 AM, Oluade said:

i think you are confused here buddy because you are investing your money in the wrong places but if you invest it in yobit at least you will get daily returns.

You will just lose your investment to scams if you don't have proper knowledge and do not research the projects or the team behind it. I got scammed once or twice but I learned my lesson already, scams will live as long as the market continues you just have to properly deal with it.

Yes partner, earning a free Bitcoin to me is more advisable than investing in the crypto currency world now but investing is also a good option only if you meet a genuine and legit rorum because scammers are everywhere planning on how to cheat people

Most beginner start the cryptocurrency journey with collection of some free bitcoin from faucet and other wayss

Of course, free Bitcoin is better than earning investment because being free does not require any kind of security or investment. It is very easy to obtain and there are many risks to investing through investment, which is more likely to be a profit or loss through investing in a business whose fortune depends largely.  That is to say, free income investment is better

In my point of view I want to say that investment is better than earning free bitcoin. Because you cann't earn so much bitcoin through free way. But you can earn maximum amount through investment method. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes, and I don't think that it is an promising amount. It also involves some risk so it is still better to earn for free bitcoin. But I don't recommend going into faucets because most of it are scams and they give free coins at a very low amount. Earning here at the forum is good.

Yes, I agree with you. In several example we can use crypto design, developer promotion manager and articles writer. That's several example for free way and the risk more lower than investment program. Only need knowledge and creative to become like them and money will come for us.

Thanks to mining, you can get bitcoin faster than in other ways. However, due to the high investment threshold, it is not suitable for everyone.

Free bitcoin is only good for the early stages of entering crypto world. As soon as you learn the proper ways of investing and trading, you should ignore free earning methods because they are not worth the time anymore. I think only mining income can compete with trading in some situations. Don't think earning free bitcoin is always safe. I got scammed many times when I was trying free earning websites.

Almost all investment platforms are scammers, I used around 2015 and 2016 to be deceived by many investment sites, so you should avoid it, you better hold crypto and wait for prices to go up and sell.

The investment method is risky and as well you can earn large amount of earning through the investment. If you want to earn money through the free methods. then the earning is slow but there is no risk of money loss in this way