Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Yes free bit coin are good.investments are risky.There are many scam and hacker ,they can take out your investment.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:43 PM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

I agree with you. Because there is no risk to lose our fund. We can get free earning from it. But you can earn more than free method from investment. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 1/7/2020 at 2:43 PM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Yes you have a point just need to find a legit one to invest with your money and start earning more because earning for free is not so profitable in my opinion.

Digital assets are only starting to attract the attention of the mass auditory. The hype we saw at the end of last year was driven mainly by early adopters If you don’t want to take risks of buying and holding cryptocurrency, you may try to mine it. If you still have doubts, it’s not necessary to purchase costly equipment and to waste money paying electricity bills

Investing in bitcoins are very risky as most of them tends to become scams quickly. It looks satisfying with 10days ROI and earn 10% daily. The only motive of these scams are to lure more people into investing, I would want to invest at some point in life ,but not right now. Free bitcoins won't make rich overnight but it helps to pay a little bit of your bills. It is better than nothing and it's free. So why not promote these kinds of forums which pays and are legit. 

• +3 1

i think that free bitcoins is better that investment platforms but free btc expect to be the small amount only.. so if you collect free btc within a year i think it will great and big value..

If you know how to trade and its strategy then this is better than investments.

Once the value of coins your are keeping will fluctuate in the market then you can be say it is really profitable.

You have to learn first before doing such things.

An investment site that promises something like a 1% daily profit is most likely a scam, but investing as in buying bitcoin or exchanging is also good next to earning free

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I don’t think there are really free formation coins that are free of fraud and lies. Bitcoin is a form of money and getting money needs work. I thank this forum that supports members who are interactive with some bitcoin.

• +2 1

earning free bitcoins you mean faucet sites? yes we can get small bitcoin in faucets, but it is really better to invest with your money to bitcoin, you really earn a decent profit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, tarekmoin said:

Earning free Bitcoin is for free is always good feeling because investment is always risk. I prefer free bitcoin than investment.

The only advantage of free bitcoin is that it requires no risk to earn but you know well that with no risk, you don't earn enough money. Carefully analyzed investment has low risks and can bring much more profit than using free earning methods. The amount of money that traders will earn in just one day is more than the amount beginners may earn in 30 days! That's quite a significant difference! You can see free BTC as your extra income but not your primary income. The more you study before investment, the chances of success will be higher.

yeah get bitcoin free is almost familiar at the moment but from free we only get little earn if we can investment i think prefer to invest but you need have fund , and investment its very risk .

i reccomendation if you get bitcoin from earning free you can try to invest in more place from your earning so you will get extra income .

possibly investment is better. because they give you Commission for your investment. it's a good point.but in my point of viwe free bitcoin is best for me. because I am a student right now.free bitcoin is a earnin point for me.if you want to full time do this job then investment is good for you. 

I don't think that all the investment and free Bitcoin earning platforms is free from all this scam report, because I have tried to withdraw from cloud mining platform were promised free Bitcoin mining but after mining you can't even withdraw. 

Free Bitcoin is not enough to make a profit that interests you. It’s best to buy bitcoin and not wait. 

• -1 2

yes because in investment always risk and painful.

but if you earnings then you can easily stay cool and safe.

Now invest became very risky

You're right there are a lot of scammers now. For example, I am afraid to invest in new projects. It is better to buy coins if there are extra funds.

2 hours ago, ibrahimedogi said:

Earning bitcoin like in Cryptotalk is very good, but learning how to invest your earning is better. If you dont know how and where to invest your earn bitcoin, try to stick to only earning on good platforms.

You should always be aware of events as investment options are always changing. The forum is a great platform to stay up to date.

Indeed investing in investment platforms such as cloud mining is very risky and even more likely to be a scam. In my opinion, if you want to invest, it's better to try ICO / IEO or buy a coin on the direct exchange for the long term

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

I think you are right investing is not good until you have good knowledge and as a beginner  you should find any work with investment.

I think earing bitcoin is a better then the invest because investing money cause loss but earning money already a profit