Since you joined yobit exchange - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Since you joined yobit exchange

I joined the Yobit Exchange in November 2019 when the AIR airdrop coin was only 3 months from that date.  And study

withdraw by some posting on this roon also Youtube. Now i just star learning by practice how to do real trade . Thats why i have braved to said Yobit its easy to used for the beginner its based of my own experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

Since I've joined the yobit exchanging platform, I really see that's my doors in cryptocurrencies are opened, because there is where I started to be getting benefits

• +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I joined this exchange from this month and I received my crypto talk forum earnings in this exchange now I earned 10$ from exchanges. Very easy for use and for trading. 

Yobit is good and all I know I gained from yobit exchange is the yodollars which I did the airdrop campaign on telegram but the price is very down in the Cryptocurrency marketplace

3 hours ago, Mujeeb123 said:

Yobit exchange is a very good and trusted exchange and worldwide popular exchange it has many features in this exchange like free coins, dice and very interesting and important feature I like the most in invest box where you can get interest on your holdings.

i also think this exchange is very must trusted now and if anyone want to use this exchange platform then he can easily access it.

Well, I discover yobit when I also discover about crypto talk, so in not that long in using yobit but for sure for a long period of time, I will definitely use you it for trading as I see that it is good to use.

• +4 1

About 4 years ago i joined yobit exchange for buy some lisk. İ ve lost my account details and that account has about 1000$ worth of lisk right now

• +4 1

Its been just one week I have been using Yobit exchange. After that I have found so many interesting features on the exchange. I love daily investments to earn the profit on the exchange. There is cryptotalk campaigns, which is also the best. 

• +2 1

I joined this amazing exchange half year ago and I love it, because it gives a lot of opportunities to earn like airdrops, cryptotalk campaign and IEOs, so I recommend to follow it too

• +5 1

i've many time withdraw yobit change price miner withdrawal instant and yobit supply us many way to make money virtually exact change ever

• +3 1

Since I  joined yoibit it has been very good for me , because I have been able to earn something from it, its been really good, I have been buying Ripple, I want to hold about 2,000 of them because they are going to be the best for us all the right ideas and the right effort as we all can tell this are the best forum we can see out there.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

This is question time, I want to know those gaining from yobit exchange.

How old are you in yobit exchange? 

Since you registered have you ever made a withdrawal?

I have been in yobit.net for at least  4 months now and yobit is a very good exchanger for the public to use in making transaction 

• +5 1

On 1/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

This is question time, I want to know those gaining from yobit exchange.

How old are you in yobit exchange? 

Since you registered have you ever made a withdrawal?

Most of us here are new to Yobit we new Yobit from the campaign and we are learning more about the platform realltly have a lot of features...

• +3 1

no because Im new here and want to complete my first 100 post then i will see and making a yobit exchange. after 100 post completion.

• +5 1

39 minutes ago, refinre said:

I have been on yobit fair from back two days and i have as it were earned a few little sum that's 0.00030 satoshis which is significant to 1.5 dollar

good for you. I hope in the future you get a lot of bitcoin from cryptotalk. and hopefully, you are diligent in making posts

• +3 1

Of course i join yobit exchange, and now a days i am working on it. This is the best way of earning. Here, if you are new you have to work here and earn here. 

i have spent more than 5 years in yobit exchange , yobit is very old one with huge amount of users during the last ten years , also it has a lot of advantageous like no limits when withdraw and it accept users from all the world 
also it does not require KYC 
so imagine all of these are in one exchange 

• +4 1

Can you share here your stretegy of earining on yobit.I do not remember exactly when I jioned yobit if i m not mistaken at the end of 2017, and of coures. I did withdraw.

• +5 1

Previously I have no yobit exchange experience when this crypto talk forum joins, then i registered in yobit exchange and its really great experience with yobit exchange, and I 2 are 3 withdrawal also take this yobit exchange, but I can't invest in yobit exchange but I want trade in litecoin in future, when I earn some bitcoins.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

As for me I have registered on yobit a week ago and I think the exchange is super good and I have not done any exchange, investment or  withdraw yet but I like its user friendly and tight security of account.

I did not know about the exact date of joining on the yobit exchange. I still remember that i joined in 2017 and work on this.

• +3 1

Since I have joined yobit exchange from last 3 to 4 months and I am enjoying and I am very much satisfied with it service I regularly trade with the Crypto coins through yobit and I have experience that it is very much safe and also provide you the best returns from your Investments.

i joined the yobit exchange in december right after joining the cryptotalk.and found it very smooth and easy to operate site with great trading platform and great way of transactions of my payments.payments are really quick and transaprent