Since you joined yobit exchange - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Since you joined yobit exchange

I started to use yobit from last month. I use it because i think it is easy to use and it’s withdraw fee is too small. I also told my friends to use yobit as a exchanger.                

joined simply a year ago since joining . During that time I had as often withdrawn and quite help. Also, yobit for me is a decent and great trade for present and future.i like this exchange.

i am using this reception from 2019 ready quaters.more important is i used this exchange before the cryptocurrency purple lia forum compaign.So i am very pleased the quick deposit and retract services.and deduce able fee.

For years now it has been really using it as my primary exchange but I know that this Yobit Exchange has been digging for the right to have a reputation right now.  Also, with this exchange I haven't heard any bad news yet.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

This is question time, I want to know those gaining from yobit exchange.

How old are you in yobit exchange? 

Since you registered have you ever made a withdrawal?

I was knowing yobit since 2017 and ivwas having account, but unfortunately I was lost my account details, so that's I created this new one account I think about Four months now

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I am new in this forum, I didn't withdraw yet any thing, am just trying to gather a good capital, but I just have few days here.

I joined to yobit exchange when i joined to crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts. Before this i never used to yobit exchange for trading purposes because i don't know how to trade on crypto currency market. 

On 1/6/2020 at 5:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

Yobit exchange it's my first exchange in crypto currency world at all my first trade i made it yobit and i have account more than two years and i still use it with the same account 

3 hours ago, Bilalaslam13 said:

There are many ways to make income on the yobit site. Yobit can be invested on the site, trading, exchanging.

The coins are easily exchanged and also those coins are kept safe and sound there. So yobit is the best for me.

Yes, besides the gambling feature, which I never like and do not recommend too. Yes, I also consider the Yobit platform among the best platforms that I have worked on.

The only reason I joined YoBit was for the post bounty. I still don't use YoBit for exchanging, but I might find a potential for it in the future. I'm still using other exchanges for trading I like more. What are YoBit's advantages over other exchanges?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

It's never really worth a prospect, plus YoBit is actually a possibility with some evaluation, so note these recommendations and take the desire into consideration. It is my opinion that essentially your destiny provides you with your notice.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

sure, i always use usd currency as withdraw method you can see all my withdrawals here in the photo

Screenshot_2020-03-17-03-45-44-1.png.59653f054cd171e12166628352633e68.pngvery easy history panel to recover the past withdrawals, i love this platform very much, #yobit_the_best_platform

7 minutes ago, Technical Rasel12 said:

I think I've been to the Yobit site a long time ago.  There are many ways to earn on the Yobit site.  The Yobit site can be invested, trading, exchanging, but you can earn a lot of money by investing here. It is a very trusted site.

Yes, also you can earn from cryptotalk campaign and its panel in the link https://www.yobit.net/en/paybyposts

• +5 1

On 3/17/2020 at 3:41 AM, Technical Rasel12 said:

I think I've been to the Yobit site a long time ago.  There are many ways to earn on the Yobit site.  The Yobit site can be invested, trading, exchanging, but you can earn a lot of money by investing here. It is a very trusted site.

I see all traders in this forum have account on yobit from a long time me too i have it from two tears a go and i start with free coins and trade with low minimum 

Since I registered in the forum about a month and a half ago and I have been working on the Yobit platform and I am storing, trading and buying and I have not experienced any inconvenience. It is a great platform and I have converted several times from it to Blockchain

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/24/2020 at 8:21 PM, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
I spent two months, and of course I made a profit withdrawal from it, but sometimes I used Yobit codes, as I sell my currencies to a buyer on the same platform and to avoid high fees.

This is a great idea that i never use it , just sell to other yobit user by yobit code I will try this way , thanks to mention that 

• +1 1

I have been working with the yobit exchange for more than 4 years. At first, this exchange was a simple exchange for me. But the last 2 years I have been using the exchange for trading.

On 1/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

I joined before a year just I was trying to sell a coin that it was in the platform but I didn't know the way of trade inside I was using binance and I saw a big difference between them but I reopened my account after the campaign here. 

I did use if from the to time to collect the free coins and I withdraw some of them they give a good amount.

• +1 1

On 06.01.2020 at 19:16, kingsbtc said:

I registered on iBit more than 2 years ago, and regularly get money in and out of it, there have never been any problems with this, so you can be sure that no one will steal your funds

• +1 1

i have joined to yobit in December 2019 and it is the best exchanger that i work with it you can make your withdrawal faster than other platforms and i make a lot withdrawal from yobit I'm happy here

• +3 1

I registered on yobit exchange because of crypto talk. And after registration i start trading my earning which i was getting from crypto talk campaign. It is not bad deal to trade on yobit. 

• +1 1

I joined YoBit at the start of this year, and I didn't hear about the exchange earlier, once I joined Cryptotalk, I found YoBit because of the pay-by-post campaign. I still haven't withdrew from YoBit until today and I plan to start trading and withdraw my funds soon.

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Of direction i be a part of yobit change, and now a days i am running on it. this is the exceptional way of earning. here, in case you are new you need to work right here and earn here.

• -1 2
  • +2 1

Well for me I joined Yobit a long time ago maybe in the first or second year of its creation, it is a really great exchange and I deposited and withdrawn a lot of coins without any problems. It is a wonderful and reliable exchange.

I have start to use the yobit exchange since last year and i have withdraw more than 100 times with yobit exchange. Its a good exchange and very simple to use, anyone can use it even if they don't have good experience with exchanges.

• -1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I started to use this exchange after i joined cryptotalk forum.But in this short time i have deposited a good amount of crypto here for exchange and after exchanging i also withdraw them.I really don't know the exact number of total withdrawl.

• +1 2